• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Magus

lead_large.jpg

Nice read as well

A week ago, I had a dream where some dude took me and my brother to a bathroom, shit in a toilet and then made us eat it.
Since then, I've been trying the methods at r/luciddreaming so I can control my dreams.
Fuck being stuck in something like that again.

Damn, that's crazy. Have you managed lucid dreaming? That shit sounds cool as fuck.

BLM officially owes me gas money, shutting down the major freeway leading me back home so I had to take a major detour across the James River Bridge... turns out they blocked Mercury Blvd too. So I take another detour down Warwick, to 664, up to 64, then back down the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel to my house.

Smh.

At least nothing happened and police were putting up traffic cones to detour the automobiles and protect the protestors.

BLM officially owes me gas money, shutting down the major freeway leading me back home so I had to take a major detour across the James River Bridge... turns out they blocked Mercury Blvd too. So I take another detour down Warwick, to 664, up to 64, then back down the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel to my house.

Smh.

At least nothing happened and police were putting up traffic cones to detour the automobiles and protect the protestors.

Just think if they had blocked off a concert that you were taking your mama to

Merc_

Just think if they had blocked off a concert that you were taking your mama to

The funny thing is that the local news talked to someone who got blocked from a concert by the protest and they were actually understanding and supportive of the protest. Looks like not everyone has learned of the loss of grandma Ruth (god rest her hypothetical soul).

D i Z

Who the hell told that parasite Williams that she could climb out of the bushes?
Time has not been served for her mountains of bullshit and disrespect. Last time I checked, she was still on the 'let her call for her own emergency AAA service' list.

And it looks like Sanders didn't work too hard for that black vote. Here's some proof:

http://fusion.net/story/323539/how-bernie-sanders-lost-black-voters/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialshare&utm_content=sticky+nav_desktop

I feel so bad for Danny Glover. Here's the Morehouse okeydoke:

A visit to Morehouse College in Atlanta, in February, illustrated the campaign’s tendency to fumble when it did try to reach black voters. And the problem was not limited to white members of the campaign staff.

Cathy Tyler, executive director for strategic communications at Morehouse College, told me that a black representative of the Sanders campaign was rude to her staff during the final hours of the rally that took place on campus. (The Sanders campaign also did not respond to a request to address this allegation.)

Tyler said the staffer’s behavior was so bad that she called campaign headquarters in Burlington to complain.

“I’ve done rallies with Vice President Joe Biden a few months before, so I know how to work with Secret Service and I know how to work with advance teams,” she said. “(Bernie’s) team? They were new to the game, I guess.”

A series of last-minute changes to the program she and Glover had worked on for more than two months “caused some chaos.” Tyler said she wanted HBCU students to get ticketed first to enter the event. The campaign refused, she said, and the audience for the rally was mostly white.

“It wasn’t like you were at an HBCU,” Tyler said of the mostly white audience at the rally. “Once you got in that room, it could have been anyplace.”

Moreover, Glover said, the campaign missed an opportunity to work with the black-owned business that was set to do the staging for the rally but, at the campaign’s last-minute request, was switched out.

Glover told me, “This was an opportunity at one of the most prestigious African-American colleges and universities in the country to really build a relationship with their black business community. Who knows what kinds of stories of Bernie Sanders they could have gone out and told, but we chopped it off before it had a chance to materialize. We left a bad taste in their mouths.”

Honestly I feel bad for Obama. It must be hard to watch these atrocities happen and be unable to say or do anything without being seen as a "race baiter" or worse. 8 years of this shit would wear any man down.

And it looks like Sanders didn't work too hard for that black vote. Here's some proof:

http://fusion.net/story/323539/how-bernie-sanders-lost-black-voters/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialshare&utm_content=sticky+nav_desktop

I feel so bad for Danny Glover. Here's the Morehouse okeydoke:

Of course he didn't. He's an idiot idealist that wants it his way or the highway. He's a follower, not a leader. I like the guy but, he's unelectable. Plus he's going up against Hillary. He's got no money, few followers and no friends in Washington.

FyreWulff

Could also mean your high beams are on lol. Fyre driving around blinding niggas

I checked that though, my high beams weren't on. I think I'm just gonna respond next time by flashing the high beams.

The car I'm using has stupidly bright high beams, it lights up half the damn neighborhood when I turn them on.

whenever i turn on the minivan's high beams it's like "you tried star . jpg "

I can't with people right now; I've come close quite a few times saying some shit. Stopped myself but still.

Be glad you had the self control to stay away. I never realized explaining history to adults could be so trying. And every time you provide context and evidence of the oppression people from all walks had and continue to go through due to a straight white male mandated status quo, it soars over their heads as though you didn't even say anything. And we repeat this same shit every damn time. Sometimes with the same people with the same hang ups. Think I'm done with the arguments. Dr. DeGruy's Post Traumatic Slave Syndrome just arrived in the mail to thankfully remind me why we're not the crazy ones.

The last fight in the movie Chain Reaction is the alternate history of the fight of slavery. A Whitman with a chain hitting the strong big black man but this time the white man wins

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That article about black people being cautioned against playing Pokemon GO is the Venn Diagram intersection.

At work, black dude in our parking lot playing Pokemon Go. Women here trying to call the police, I'm telling them NO

they did anyway :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom