• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Alive.

Have a bacterial infection in my sack, that pretty much inflamed the tube where sperm comes from, so Everytime I was getting erect or cumming it was preparing the tube lining.

So for a shot, some pills, and no sex for two weeks until the swelling of the lining goes down.

zeemumu

A week ago, I had a dream where some dude took me and my brother to a bathroom, shit in a toilet and then made us eat it.
Since then, I've been trying the methods at r/luciddreaming so I can control my dreams.
Fuck being stuck in something like that again.

Worst dream I had was one where I could feel pain and got eaten alive by zombies. I ended up dying and reanimating, but it is still the most painful thing I've ever experienced to date.

Slayven

Ever experience something as a kid, but can't comprehend it because you didn't have a frame of reference?

I remember one time i was like 8 or whatever a bunch of us neighborhood kids went over to new kids house to see if they wanted to play. We got there and they were sitting on the porch looking sad. We asked if they wanted to play and the oldest kid said "We can't leave the porch cause our mama is getting booty"

We didn't know what that meant so we just ran along. Of course in hindsight i now realized that woman threw her kids out so she could have sex. It kind of fucked with me when i remembered that.

FyreWulff

I'm Alive.

Have a bacterial infection in my sack, that pretty much inflamed the tube where sperm comes from, so Everytime I was getting erect or cumming it was preparing the tube lining.

So for a shot, some pills, and no sex for two weeks until the swelling of the lining goes down.

sounds like you got this in the bag

zeemumu

Gardeners aren't expensive and mowing is time intensive.

Ghostbusters sounds decent, guess I'll watch it when it releases.

The reviews make it sound like it's just okay, but definitely not the dumpster fire that people wanted for vindication. What will happen to the people if the salt has nowhere to go?

EloquentM

aka Mannny
good luck, it's fixable if it is.

Also i'm super confused. every time i go to work people are turning their headlights on/off at me which usually means "turn on your headlights".. but my headlights are already on, and both of them are working. I literally have no idea why they are doing this.

edit: there wasn't a cop up ahead either
Could also mean your high beams are on lol. Fyre driving around blinding niggas

Johndoey

Banned
The reviews make it sound like it's just okay, but definitely not the dumpster fire that people wanted for vindication. What will happen to the people if the salt has nowhere to go?
The OT will be horrific.
----
Hey is coating newborns in fish oil a thing?

Sounds interesting and I would LOVE too but....

A.) I would feel like I have little too say/ be the less wise nigga in a given line-up and
B.) Im prehaps the most inconsistent nigga in this community.

Are you looking for a tag?

It is suppose to be 104 today, i feel bad for my gardener right now, he is cutting the grass

You better get that man some ice cold water in a glass.

(the older i get, the more i sound like my mother. but sometimes that's a superpower.)

Shy

Morning time to get to work.
Morning BCT!
Morning peeps.
Morning.
I'm Alive.

Get better soon.
Sup, y'all..
*waves and hugs* hello.
Something to make you smile:

CmxCS3_WIAAAhoM.jpg
D'AWWWW.

D i Z

Blizzard need to rethink a few things about the competitive mode. The ranking system is encouraging bad play habits and bad players while penalizing decent and good players that aren't always completely squaded up.

Zekes!

I'm Alive.

Damn, I had a similar infection when I was a teenager. I just remember being at my best friend's house and waking up in the middle of the night sweating and in so much pain that I was as pale as a ghost and ended up lying on the couch all night unable to sleep. Went to the doctor's and had an ultra sound the next day

smfh

shingi70

Banned
Can we say how awesome the new day over at wwe is. Considering the company I'm surprised they're allowed to seemingly just be themselves, while being champions at that.

The number of people who blame racism amd opposition to BLM on the fact that they named themselves Black Lives Matter as if marketing and not instutional and generational hatred is the problem is frustratingly staggering

The number of people who blame racism amd opposition to BLM on the fact that they named themselves Black Lives Matter as if marketing and not instutional and generational hatred is the problem is frustratingly staggering

People are very eager to forget literally everything about black strife in order to feel good about critiquing black people that annoy them in the present. I can't really understand how you can know even a single thing about black oppression as a whole (from slavery, to medical apartheid, to lynching, and so much more), let alone the horrid events thrust into the mainstream in these past few years, yet still think BLM or black people talking about race at all is somehow the crux of the issue and the button that if "black people would just let off of, everything will be fine."

Aiustis

People are very eager to forget literally everything about black strife in order to feel good about critiquing black people that annoy them in the present. I can't really understand how you can know even a single thing about black oppression as a whole (from slavery, to medical apartheid, to lynching, and so much more), let alone the horrid events thrust into the mainstream in these past few years, yet still think BLM or black people talking about race at all is somehow the crux of the issue and the button that if "black people would just let off of, everything will be fine."

I can't with people right now; I've come close quite a few times saying some shit. Stopped myself but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom