• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

shingi70

Banned
You follow cosplayingwhileblack on tumblr don't you?

Yep

B9MLHX7IEAE7Cb-.jpg

black-widow-cosplay-03.jpg

Johndoey

Banned
Come to BCT we got hip thrusting, good cosplay and highly evolved bears.
---
TC is pretty sweet visually. The game seems functional. Movement feels good, the puzzle crafting is cute.

shingi70

Banned
My girls has a similar body type just a tad bit skinner (brag) and I'm trying desperately to get her to cosplay as PG or Black Camary for reasons.

Venus Noire is hot as hell

tumblr_ni4o9nHWL11u496xso1_1280.jpg

10423282_1506116962982626_8623637228314356740_n.jpg

New_York_Comic_Con_Cosplay_2015_Falcon_Vixen_1-1024x682.jpg

tumblr_o7eelf0Mur1tkvnsco1_500.jpg

BigDes

Blue Marvels big enough to get displayers? What a time to be alive
Ultimates is maybe the second or first best book Marvel is putting out right now.

It all depends on whether you like the recent characterization of Danny Rand as a hyperactive Golden Retriever puppy or not.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Ultimates is maybe the second or first best book Marvel is putting out right now.

It all depends on whether you like the recent characterization of Danny Rand as a hyperactive Golden Retriever puppy or not.

I mean coming in unknown with no hype or fanfare and buried with pretty much nothing but guest spots if that for years, to out the box headlining two teams. It's real out here now.

TheFlow

Banned

I would put Strange and power man and iron fist above it

BigDes

I mean coming in unknown with no hype or fanfare and buried with pretty much nothing but guest spots if that for years, to out the box headlining two teams. It's real out here now.
I remember asking tom brevoort on formspring a while ago if Blue Marvel would come back and he was all, who?

shingi70

Banned

Marvel gotta start prepping for the next 10 years of the MCU so everyone fair game right now. Ultimate a is damn good Fantastic Four book. They really just need to dump Carol and replace her with
Night Trasher

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I remember asking tom brevoort on formspring a while ago if Blue Marvel would come back and he was all, who?

Pretty much. Shit I know slay rei and I promoted the shit outta him here before mighty started when his intro and run ins with king Hyperion and sentry were all to go on

Marvel gotta start prepping for the next 10 years of the MCU so everyone fair game right now. Ultimate a is damn good Fantastic Four book. They really just need to dump Carol and replace her with
Night Trasher

Although a lot of people don't want to hear it, I think fox having the xmen might be best for Marvel in the long run even if they were they were to somehow get them back. It means Marvel has to rely on the rest of the tool chest to get out there. I really wish DC would do the same. But Batman's batman.

Johndoey

Banned
Never played 12.
It's good, the antagonistic force is pretty well defined and threatening, solid understandable goals and interests for most of the characters, combat is at least passable. Some good designs to be had besides a few weak spots. The world felt large and varied.

Only real issues I had were a couple of the mains became redundant (plot wise) very quickly and the Amazon tribe type characters in the game are this silly looking scantily clad bunny women.

It's funny but one of the few times I actually like the "main" character in a FF game he turns out not to be important at all.

Man, the character models in XII have not aged super gracefully. I'll still fuck with the remaster though. Always regretted not finishing that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom