• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Fuck Gordon is a CI!!!
jJFtpS5.jpg

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
The annoying thing about these coons is all they do is fuel Republicans NOT to do anything for black people by giving them the "hey, I'm not racist, I have black friends" cards they need to keep not doing anything.

But in general I feel like most black republicans like Ben Carson don't actually care about black people in the US anyway. They are just tired of being the token black guys at all the parties.

No kidding. I think most black republicans don't even think they are black. They are on some, "I don't see race" shit. Until they are the butt of a racist joke or get told, "you are one of the 'good ones'".

I ventured on to Facebook for my weekly visit and saw some hispanics saying they are voting for Trump. It took every ounce of strength that I have not to ask why in the hell would you do that after all he has said. I just went ahead and clicked that "unfriend" button instead. IMO, if you are down with Trump I am not down with you. Especially if you are a minority and not in the slightest offended or upset with the bullshit he has said. One in particular I was amazed by. Her parents are from Mexico (her dad only speaks broken English), her aunt is openly lesbian, she grew up on public assistance. But she is GOP all the way. How does that work?

I'm shy and aloof when I'm out and about but threads like that Pokemon Go harassment on gaming side consistently make me feel relatively normal compared to a lot of people on this site.

Dai101

Banned
Dreamy what are your thoughts on the new latin Disney princess?

First time i ever heard of it. Me gusta brown girls.

Elena of Avalor

Dai your people got flying Jaguars?

By the purpoused time this takes place most of them have already went extinct. Or eaten. Knowing my ancestors the Mexica people probably the last.

J/K, we never had fliying jaguars. I can't confirm nor deny the last part though.

Numb

Gordon in unique position to understad the bike sequences of this in motion
I'm just shocked that cop didn't care bout the concrete when he flew like that

Quick question for y'all. I'm at work and I was talking to my supervisor (black woman) and we were talking about goals and having mentors to guide me through my career. I told her I already had a mentor and it was great that I had an older black man to help guide my career. Then she told me that it's a good idea to have multiple mentors for different perspectives. She said that she recommends that I get the complete opposite of a black man,a white woman which would give me a different perspective. So my question is how do y'all feel about that? Is it sound advice? I know she wouldn't steer me in the wrong direction but,it seems weird to me since I would rather have more mentors who look like me.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Quick question for y'all. I'm at work and I was talking to my supervisor (black woman) and we were talking about goals and having mentors to guide me through my career. I told her I already had a mentor and it was great that I had an older black man to help guide my career. Then she told me that it's a good idea to have multiple mentors for different perspectives. She said that she recommends that I get the complete opposite of a black man,a white woman which would give me a different perspective. So my question is how do y'all feel about that? Is it sound advice? I know she wouldn't steer me in the wrong direction but,it seems weird to me since I would rather have more mentors who look like me.

Sound advice, IMO. Unless you are going to work in a company that is all black, it would be nice to get a perspective from someone who isn't black as well. I mean, it can't hurt, only help you as you go through your career. Would give you insight as to what other people may be thinking. With that said, I have been mentored in some form or fashion by a diverse group, black, white, male, female, born in the US, born in Europe, etc. I think that it has definitely helped me as I have progressed in my career. It's just good to hear from more than one voice in general. You are going to deal with many people in your career.

Malyse

Fat white fuck next door put up a Blue Live Matter/All Lives Matter yard sign. Incidentally, it's angled so you can't see it from this side…

D i Z

It's actually the best advice anyone could give if they actually want to you grow. Learning from people that have the obvious in common actually stunts peoples growth more than it helps. The world and your opportunities more than likely aren't going to be limited to interactions with black people and honestly, the pool is shallow. The oceans are vast. Different kinds if distances to travel and all that. Sound advice from a strict pool of all black mentors ain't gonna do you any good if you get a dream opportunity to do something important for yourself anywhere else, especially if it isn't continental USA.

Fat white fuck next door put up a Blue Live Matter/All Lives Matter yard sign. Incidentally, it's angled so you can't see it from this side…

LOL I can't stand these people. I can't honestly even say these people misinterpret BLM anymore as only black lives matter because they've already warped it for their own purpose and agenda. They know what Black Lives Matter means and just disagree.

andthebeatgoeson

Couldn't ever forget Alyssa. So fine.

Why did i even go into that help me gaf thread? Should have just said, 'I'm only giving you 20% of the story and i already made up my mind.' Then he wants to act coy for 12 pages cuz his girl said she liked the other dick and she was waiting for someone to offer her some good dick. Sorry breh.

Probably should have locked her down 2 years ago. Ain't nobody got time for 4 years. Dudes be treating relationships like PhDs.

Here's my advice for everything: shit or get off the pot. Stop being so scared. Everyone takes an L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom