• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malyse

Just finished watching Tarzan. Wasn't bad. It was interesting how they got over the obvious racial hurdles by not ignoring it at all. Couching it in real historical events of European conquest of the Congo and the theft of their resources.That's nothing new for the story of Tarzan, but what felt new was the inclusion of the condemnation of those perpetrators and nations involved. The context of it all, which the old school Tarzan films couldn't provide. It was kind of impressive that they had several key characters all with different motivations and cultures all wrapped up in this event, and it worked. Not completely leaning on the fantastical elements to carry the story.
Pops told me bout how Tarzan portrayed black folk back in the day. I decided to opt out of the film.

-----

Worm is the longest "book" I've ever read. JFC. 1,680,000 words and I'm 12% through.

Shy

SHY! 😠..

HHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Hi.
0AEdR8q.gif

Made the Gordon Ramsey scrambled eggs and they have absolutely changed my life. Used Sour Cream instead of Creme Fraiche but still it tasted amazing. Absolutely knocked out anything made by IHOP etc and even my own mom's scrambled eggs as sacrilegious as that sounds. Fucking try this if you can.

Zekes!

Made the Gordon Ramsey scrambled eggs and they have absolutely changed my life. Used Sour Cream instead of Creme Fraiche but still it tasted amazing. Absolutely knocked out anything made by IHOP etc and even my own mom's scrambled eggs as sacrilegious as that sounds. Fucking try this if you can.

I've tried the GR scrambled eggs method too and it's dope. Ever since I figured out how to make perfect fried eggs, I only fry 'em or cook 'em as an omelette though

Damn! If that don't answer all. Thinking of bumping the OT next month to get some..unbiased reviews.

Official movie version of the fam and I..

---

excelsior: You a fan of Izzard? Had some random shit running on YouTube today while building furniture and he popped up. Cat is pretty funny, but I can't say I've kept up with his stand-up. You (anyone, really) got any recommends? Thanks in advance.

All of it, Eddie is fantastic and I can't pick a fav LMAO

I've tried the GR scrambled eggs method too and it's dope. Ever since I figured out how to make perfect fried eggs, I only fry 'em or cook 'em as an omelette though

So you know the best fried egg technique? Because that's how I used to make mine too. (Going back to scrambled now lol). Wouldn't mind learning how to make a better fried egg.

All of it, Eddie is fantastic and I can't pick a fav LMAO
Have to go through my history today. NO idea why he popped up. Was building a bookcase and heard his silly ass in the background lol..knew it was him. Said he had new tits within the first couple of minutes? Maybe you know which I'm referring to. From what I could hear while drilling and hammering in the other room, it was quite funny. Always find that cat entertaining.

Lucini

Banned
BCT pray for me.

Ex-wife is pushing all the buttons to have a brotha contemplating his freedom. Pray that it's over for good come mid-August, because I have to finish my degree...no time for any bullshit or foolishness.

Aiustis

She's a black female Republican affiliated with Trump that spoke at the convention. To those people in that audience she is President of black people and thus speaks for us to the rest of the world.

Key words. They believe what they want to believe. She just validates what they already believe and they aren't going to change either way.

D i Z

Man we got people plagarising and now doing the Nazi salute? Man republicans fucking up
idiotmtr73.gif

OK. They went there. They actually went there. Ain't no dancing around this shit anymore.

These fools are at the cusp of something massive. They aren't ever going to admit that they are the real problem with this nation. Phase two is in full swing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom