• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Independence Day 1 is the story of how white flight to the suburban areas of large cities was the correct thing to do as you live in alien invasions

Independence Day 2 is about even when your the black savior or the Chinese savior you still need the shite savior

Numb

Everything's okay because black face doesn't mean anything racist to them, either.
Living in a bubble
One word Response:
Brexit

*Drops Mic*

4JHO1sY.gif

LionPride

Banned
Why do I feel like someone is gonna say I'm sexist because I said that Sexism and Racism aren't equal in my eyes, literally only because I ain't had to experience one of em and that I said I don't think Cunt is a gender exclusive word anymore

Imm0rt4l

Why do I feel like someone is gonna say I'm sexist because I said that Sexism and Racism aren't equal in my eyes, literally only because I ain't had to experience one of em and that I said I don't think Cunt is a gender exclusive word anymore
I don't think black women would disagree

LionPride

Banned
I don't think black women would disagree

It's literally just because I haven't had to experience sexism, nothing malicious, nothing harmful meant by it

Shit, my opinion has the likelihood to change just because tonight made me remember some of the shit my closest friends have had to deal with.

FreeMufasa

Another summer day. Stay blessed and be grateful for ya melanin. Man catching death by being in the sun for a minute is a fear I'm glad I don't have to experience.

#heseemstoenjoybeingblack

Another summer day. Stay blessed and be grateful for ya melanin. Man catching death by being in the sun for a minute is a fear I'm glad I don't have to experience.

When you see white friend's FB beach pics and half of them look red and burned af, while you'd just be slightly darker

LionPride

Banned
Yeah I just apologized for some of the shit I said tonight. Reading over it, twas not proud of meself, not at all, I said some shit that I hope to never even think again.

Fuck yo

Some days I wish I were a white teenager. I'd be able to get away with so much shit, and better yet, have people vehemently defending me when in reality I'm completely aware of what I'm doing and know better

cdyhybrid

Just reading it, I felt like an asshole. Saying Cunt wasn't gendered, Sexism isn't equal to racism just cuz I ain't experienced it, yeah I felt like a douchenozzle

I've been there. I've said a lot of shit in the past that I still kick myself to this day for, especially when things got heated.

Zekes!

Just reading it, I felt like an asshole. Saying Cunt wasn't gendered, Sexism isn't equal to racism just cuz I ain't experienced it, yeah I felt like a douchenozzle

At least you learned from it, and quicker than most. It's part of the process

edit: I'm still surprised people don't understand the difference between -ga and -ger.

I explained that to the young white kids with autism I work with when I was teaching 'em about the underground railroad and that was the end of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom