• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Harson like his predigested

200.gif

Kreed

I am accepting of people of all backgrounds/nationalities/cultures... whatever whatever.

BUT.

Here in Murica, we have a thing called soap. I'm over here eyes watering about to die dealing with these customers. Over here trying to talk to me while I'm struggling to find some incense to light.

They should be handing out free deodorant samples when planes return from "natural odor" countries. And pamplets explaining personal space.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Anyone ever use a power air dryer before? I was watching an infomercial last night about one and thought it might be a good investment because I hate cooking

Sch1sm

So, is still a thing that once the old generation dies racism and discrimination will be over?

They're all waiting for a New Age that's gonna be the same old story.

wow, Natural's Law +1 +2

It always has to come back to this because they're thinking the only way an argument will be heard is if it invokes enough outrage. Lazy work.

A simple thing gets taken to 11 by the internet? You must be new

It's this dude that got me:

WTF am I getting married for? You don't have to take my name, and if you leave me I have to fork over half my stuff, and if we have kids the female gets the benefit of the doubt and gets custody of the kids more often than not. Take my name.

Village

Watching stranger things
Loving the aesthetic and the synth

Which thread do I beg in to have folks direct me to more 80's synth?

Slayven

The cabler has enlisted Charles Barkley to host the six-episode unscripted series that will find the NBA legend traveling around America in an effort to “bust up the echo chamber mentality that so often has people retreating to corners of the like-minded, where views are reinforced and ideas are distorted into angry, unexamined groupthink conclusions.”

Said Berkley in a statement: “We as Americans never discuss the issue of race in this country and how it impacts everything in our lives until something bad happens. I see this project as a way to talk about race, class and cultural differences and challenge everyone’s status quo.”

Brah.....

BlackJace

Why do people start to feel bad for someone on the verge of rightfully being punished for doing something wrong?
Specifically from that Teen USA pageant thing. There are plenty of other runner ups that don't have a history of throwing around slurs.

There's no reason for anyone to feel bad for the girl if she got her crown snatched, unless of course they don't see anything wrong with a public figure with that kind of history (one she didn't even try and erase).

cdyhybrid

Why do people start to feel bad for someone on the verge of rightfully being punished for doing something wrong?
Specifically from that Teen USA pageant thing. There are plenty of other runner ups that don't have a history of throwing around slurs.

There's no reason for anyone to feel bad for the girl if she got her crown snatched, unless of course they don't see anything wrong with a public figure with that kind of history (one she didn't even try and erase).

Some people just want to be able to freely drop N-bombs.

Dai101

Banned

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_white_woman_syndrome

Short answer? She's a pretty white girl.

BlackJace

It's a word with a hateful past.
It doesn't make you cooler, faster, stronger, or give you access to black people's hidden arts such as The Dehumanizing Stare.

The desire is baffling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom