• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

Sup ya'll.

Funny thing, is it isn't Hollywood production but a Chinese one.

It's actually not. It's a script that was written by a Hollywood studio (couple of write writers) that was originally going to be directed by the dude that directed Glory and Blood Diamond etc... and they wanted Damon. He couldn't do it at the time, so they wanted Cavill as secondary. The director dropped out, and the studio was then bought by a Chinese company. They hired the director to get it done (not his film, not sure why people don't understand this. He's work for hire), Damon was then free and back on board. The entire producer list is Hollywood. Everything that isn't dealing with actors, locations and language is done in house in Hollywood USA. It's a Hollywood film, not a Chinese one. It's just Chinese owned.

Here's something I must know because I'm sick of being quiet about it. It's been bothering me for a long time and I just have to get it off my chest.

Does Gordon really not season his chicken or is that something Slay just made up?

Malyse

Here's something I must know because I'm sick of being quiet about it. It's been bothering me for a long time and I just have to get it off my chest.

Does Gordon really not season his chicken or is that something Slay just made up?
Everything is true. Jandro is an actual horse.

Dai101

Banned

giphy.gif

LionPride

Banned
Why Angel got an episode where there are zombie police officers beating on teens and Gunn's plan is to film the cops beatin they ass and why will this plan work? "We're walkin while black."

I love J. August Richards

Chicken. Steaks. Chops. Seasoned. Old man Slayven has Shitinmouth disease. How's this, Slay..I'll let you eat the spices out my ass for $20. All you can eat. Pretend your tongue is playing No Man's Sky..💩

Slayven

Gordon has the blandish, greyest chicken you will ever enjoy

Slayven

Gordon offered me a sandwhich and a beer, came back with this

img_5844_156999231.jpg

1_123125_2152319_2180454_2204595_081126_drink_zima.jpg.CROP.thumbnail-small.jpg

I said nigga where you get Zima from?

Gordon:"I always have a case on ice"

I had to leave up out of there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom