• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacir

I will.................... in about 10 mins or so. Don't know when i'll fall asleep though. (i have insomnia)

I have insomnia too bro. It sucks
mjcry1.png
sadcam.png

Jacir

Yea received hug.

Using this night mode that is different. Not sure if I like this dark blue background better instead of just white text on a black bg.

shingi70

Banned
Good Morning BCT!

For this morning's round of potential fuckery present you with The Preachers a new day time talk show that's apparently right with God.

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2016/07/can-the-preachers-be-saved/

In the first episode one dude says how he was racially profiled in his neighborhood, and how it was up to him to bridge the bond by going to the prescient with gifts and to introduce himself.

All the episodes are on YouTube to watch.

*MALIA OBAMA tiptoes quietly into the residential wing of the White House. Lights are dim. A thin layer of nervous guilt can be seen on her face before quicly being replaced by a look of resolve.*

*SASHA OBAMA is standing in the kitchen doorway, looking absolutely gleeful.*

SASHA: Oooooohhhh, you in troubleeeee

MALIA: Shut up!

SASHA: Mama saw you. Flashin yo booty with that white girl.

MALIA: Sasha shut up! Last time I checked I turned 18 two months ago. I'm grown. I can do what I want.

*A chuckle can be heard directly behind MALIA. She turns slowly*

eU2MW1r.gif

MICHELLE: Oh oh oh, I see. So you grown now?

*MICHELLE OBAMA steps forward. MALIA instinctively steps back, stays silent. SASHA stays in the doorway*

MICHELLE: Well, since you're so grown now, c'aint nobody tell you what to do...where you sleepin tonight? You got your own place, right?

*MALIA stammers*

MICHELLE: Oh, that's right, you sleepin here. Well, how about this..since you Miss Independent now...tomorrow is the first of the month, so when should I expect a check for your share of the rent for this White-ass-House? How 'bout that cable bill?

*At some point, BARACK OBAMA had come to stand behind SASHA in this kitchen doorway*

BARACK: Michelle, baby, I got this--

MICHELLE: Oh no no. Barack, Miss Malia here is grown now. So we should talk woman-to-woman about that HAIR APPOINTMENT she's now going to be paying for, since she wants to be out here shakin ass in these streets...

SASHA: *chuckles*

THIS. THIS ALL DAY LONG.

Thank you, Royalan. I needed this in my life. The Media needs to leave Malia alone. But Michelle...

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
*MALIA OBAMA tiptoes quietly into the residential wing of the White House. Lights are dim. A thin layer of nervous guilt can be seen on her face before quicly being replaced by a look of resolve.*

MALIA: Sasha shut up! Last time I checked I turned 18 two months ago. I'm grown. I can do what I want.

eU2MW1r.gif

*MICHELLE OBAMA steps forward. MALIA instinctively steps back, stays silent. SASHA stays in the doorway*

MICHELLE: Well, since you're so grown now, c'aint nobody tell you what to do...where you sleepin tonight? You got your own place, right?

*MALIA stammers*

MICHELLE: Oh, that's right, you sleepin here. Well, how about this..since you Miss Independent now...tomorrow is the first of the month, so when should I expect a check for your share of the rent for this White-ass-House? How 'bout that cable bill?

*At some point, BARACK OBAMA had come to stand behind SASHA in this kitchen doorway*

MICHELLE: Oh no no. Barack, Miss Malia here is grown now. So we should talk woman-to-woman about that HAIR APPOINTMENT she's now going to be paying for, since she wants to be out here shakin ass in these streets...

oh my god

Kreed

Based on the responses I thought Malia was out here remaking the Anaconda video. Michelle's not snatching souls over that.

Crocodile

Well yeah. Malia know that ass is grass when she get home. She's gonna walk through the door and Michelle's going to be sitting in the dark.

But that's normal. Republicans better keep it cute.

eU2MW1r.gif

*MALIA stammers*

chang_spits_milk.gif

This is some good shit <3

I am accepting of people of all backgrounds/nationalities/cultures... whatever whatever.

BUT.

Here in Murica, we have a thing called soap. I'm over here eyes watering about to die dealing with these customers. Over here trying to talk to me while I'm struggling to find some incense to light.

11 is played by Millie Bobby Brown, and she isn't related to any actress or actor out there. May be a familiar face because she's shown up in a couple of shows the past few years, like Modern Family, Grey's Anatomy, even Hell's Kitchen. I recognised her from the show Intruders.

Nah, I haven't seen any of those.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom