• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well god damn

My mom keeps tellin me she don't care who I date, even tho she tries to hop on my head for goin after white girls, even tho I've only gone after two really. Rest have been black, mostly high yellow tho. Dunno why

The same even though the irony being I'm a product of a interracial relationship xD.

I brought a white girl home once and my mother was already on the phone with my sister "your brother done brought home a white girl!"

Never again. I gotta follow the tradition my father set I guess. I mean, he would more than likely be cool with me bringing home an Asian woman seeing how like nobody in my family including him and his siblings did that lmao. But I'm pretty sure both of my parents are banking on me dating black.

LionPride

Banned
The same even though the irony being I'm a product of a interracial relationship xD.

I brought a white girl home once and my mother was already on the phone with my sister "your brother done brought home a white girl!"

Never again. I gotta follow the tradition my father set I guess. I mean, he would more than likely be cool with me bringing home an Asian woman seeing how like nobody in my family including him and his siblings did that lmao. But I'm pretty sure both of my parents are banking on me dating black.
She will disown me if I marry someone who ain't black, I really think so

I got a crew of Dominican homegirls on deck.
I was at this competition last year down in Atlanta, there was a team from the DR, all the girls there were fine as fuck

Ha, you get that accusation by virtue of being a light skinned black dude. I've had that leveled at me before too. It's through no fault of my own though, I just mostly seem to attract asian women and white redheads. The black women in my area tend to already be in relationships which sucks.

Beyond that, wtf is going on in this thread?

Are you me?? I have a strange amount of success with Asians on dating sites/apps despite everything saying that I shouldn't be, and have only had a small bit of success with black women. :/

She will disown me if I marry someone who ain't black, I really think so

I was at this competition last year down in Atlanta, there was a team from the DR, all the girls there were fine as fuck

My mom could give a fuck on who I marry, long as she get's some cute grandkids. Plus she's half Japanese. My father's dead now, but even then he wouldn't really have cared who I married either long as I was happy. He would've had jokes for days tho, especially if she was a white girl.

What type of competition where you at?

Are you me?? I have a strange amount of success with Asians on dating sites/apps despite everything saying that I shouldn't be, and have only had a small bit of success with black women. :/

That's weird. Black women are very color struck too. Wonder why you ain't getting love from them. Black women LOVE me.

LionPride

Banned
My mom could give a fuck on who I marry, long as she get's some cute grandkids. Plus she's half Japanese. My father's dead now, but even then he wouldn't really have cared who I married either long as I was happy. He would've had jokes for days tho, especially if she was a white girl.

What type of competition where you at?

A robotics joint, there was also the crew down from Miami that had some fine young women

If I marry a white girl, I won't hear the end of it from anyone

My family liked my ex just because she was black. Nevermind the fact our age difference should've meant we ain't together

I'm at the point where I'm seeking a Hispanic woman, no luck since they all stick together at school

Just acceptin that girls find me attractive is a bit hard, gave me a bit of self-confidence which I needed

Never give up! or Move to Miami and hangout with me and my peoples lol.

A robotics joint, there was also the crew down from Miami that had some fine young women

If I marry a white girl, I won't hear the end of it from anyone

My family liked my ex just because she was black. Nevermind the fact our age difference should've meant we ain't together

What was the age difference? Older or younger than you?

Atlanta has plenty of Latino/Hispanic chicks.

Very much this, in my case. *sigh* ��

You can live vicariously through my... nevermind. LOL

LionPride

Banned
I was tryin to go to Miami for college, that got shot down quick as fuck lol

What was the age difference? Older or younger than you?

Younger, she was a freshman, I was a Junior. I'll be 17 when I walk, but that emotional maturity twas not there

I also felt bad for bein with her because I got with her to get over a girl I had a thing with this summer

Younger, she was a freshman, I was a Junior. I'll be 17 when I walk, but that emotional maturity twas not there

I also felt bad for bein with her because I got with her to get over a girl I had a thing with this summer

That age difference is only 1 to 2 years, wait till you're my age and you have that 15 to 20 year age difference.

That's weird. Black women are very color struck too. Wonder why you ain't getting love from them. Black women LOVE me.

Maybe it's a location thing? I live in New England, and for a lot of my friends I seem to be the first black friend they've had, so I guess I can understand the love from Asians?

But even then I'm currently in Japan and have only been here 4 weeks and fucked 2 girls and gone on dates with 2 others. And these aren't westerners living in Japan either. Shit's crazy

Shit's weird when you in high school tho, maturity level and all that. Plus she was my friend's sister.

Oh no doubt. The crazy thing about that is I wouldn't know. I was a straight nerd in high school and never dated, didn't even go to my senior prom. Girls weren't interested in me at all. Matter of fact I had a popular pretty girl tell me and my brother in person we were the ugliest twins she ever saw. LOL

College is when everything changed for me.

Maybe it's a location thing? I live in New England, and for a lot of my friends I seem to be the first black friend they've had, so I guess I can understand the love from Asians?

But even then I'm currently in Japan and have only been here 4 weeks and fucked 2 girls and gone on dates with 2 others. And these aren't westerners living in Japan either. Shit's crazy

In my expertise, badass black women are the hardest to holla then any other woman. Your swag has to be turned all the way up. Me and my boys say, if you can successfully and consistently holla at a black woman, then you can holla at anyone.

LionPride

Banned
Oh no doubt. The crazy thing about that is I wouldn't know. I was a straight nerd in high school and never dated, didn't even go to my senior prom. Girls weren't interested in me at all. Matter of fact I had a popular pretty girl tell me and my brother in person we were the ugliest twins she ever saw. LOL

College is when everything changed for me.

Oh, imma probably be a thot once I hit college. Gonna have some fun this Senior Year tho. Been tryin to talk to a few girls this summer, establish some shit, get the gears grindin for the school year

My confidence shot up because my ex was fine as hell, and I honestly thought I was an average to below average nigga. Then I'd notice girls doin shit to flirt with me, looks I get in public, etc.

Although I get checked out the most by older black women depending on where I am, anytime I'm out with my mom folks be thinking I'm her date and shit

In my expertise, badass black women are the hardest to holla then any other woman. Your swag has to be turned all the way up. Me and my boys say, if you can successfully and consistently holla at a black woman, then you can holla at anyone.

This is DEFINITELY true. There's this one girl I've been talking to who I'm really into. Got a nigga reading Ta-Nehisi Coates and everything

This is DEFINITELY true. There's this one girl I've been talking to who I'm really into. Got a nigga reading Ta-Nehisi Coates and everything

I guess it helps I grew up and live in Atlanta, black mecca and motown of the South. I lived in a predominantly black middle class neighborhood, went to a predominantly black high school, and my circle of friends are predominately black. I know black women extremely well. We get along immediately. I think black women are shocked by how down to earth and "black" I really am when we first meet.

I guess it helps I grew up and live in Atlanta, black mecca and motown of the South. I lived in a predominantly black middle class neighborhood, went to a predominantly black high school, and my circle of friends are predominately black. I know black women extremely well. We get along immediately. I think black women are shocked by how down to earth and "black" I really am when we first meet.

Yeah, I figured as much. I grew up in MD which is pretty diverse, but I'm friends with like a handful of black girls. One in HS I was pretty flirty with, but back then I was too shy to ask her out. And in Boston, I don't think I even know up to a handful of black girls

Shy

New episdoe of So Well Spoken is out (big ups to LionPride for the heads up)

So Well Spoken 36: Dreams Over.

Episode Description.
"Angelus, Moris and guest Adder talk about the disappearance of our co-host Dreams, Marvel's Riri Williams and Lunella, Overwatch, Adder's need to upgrade his phone & more."
Oh shit, there's a new SWS out yall
Holyshit. I just checked a few hours ago.
Gnite, y'all..
Night night Gordon.
You'll get it. I have faith.
Thanks.

Strike

Episode Description.
"Angelus, Moris and guest Adder talk about the disappearance of our co-host Dreams, Marvel's Riri Williams and Lunella, Overwatch, Adder's need to upgrade his phone & more."

Holyshit. I just checked a few hours ago.

Night night Gordon.

Thanks.
Shit, they're still cranking these out? The main thread nor the website haven't been updated in months. I just assumed they were taking another hiatus.

Episode Description.

"The tears of angry nerds makes me fell good" bahaha

Got carded a couple days ago in fact. People still think I'm half my actual age.

Yep

andthebeatgoeson

giphy.gif

Saved.

The snozberry mother fucker from super troopers is married to her. I'm still mad. Forever will be mad at that.

So you got yellow fever too? You need to drop them chopsticks and come back to this jungle and rock this cradle of civilization with me.

Although I've been accused many times of only fucking with light skin black women. LOL

It's not true though.
I'm on the red head spectrum in order of priorities

RIP Pepperoni's Lion

royalan

I am absolutely disgusted at OT right now.

I don't care that that woman had a gun. There was a child nearby.

You mean to tell me these armed, protected and trained individuals could not find a way to neutralize the situation other than shooting at a woman with a child present?

There is no excuse for this.

I am absolutely disgusted at OT right now.

I don't care that that woman had a gun. There was a child nearby.

You mean to tell me these armed, protected and trained individuals could not find a way to neutralize the situation other than shooting at a woman with a child present?

There is no excuse for this.
That first post....Eh
I'm going to snark the automatic defender's instead of get upset

andthebeatgoeson

Something to cleanse the palate after all that thirstyness:
Man, listen.

My wife signed up for this next-door forum. It would default to send you emails for every new thread. Before i got her to turn off the notifications, you would have swore lived in Iraq.

'Heard a gun shot'
'Saw a car slow down'
'Man walking down the street'

We do live somewhat close to a 'hood' but not a real hood. City of Decatur, GA. Man, these people really need to go to work and stop trying to be a detective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom