• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
I just had a dream about an ex i had 5 years ago. That i havent spoken to in 3 years. The "one that got away". One of those dreams you dont want to wake up from. Damn, I got it bad.

And then i walked into that suicide thread and forgot all about that nonsense.

Merc_

I guess we're seeing first hand why trying to quickly catch up to the MCU instead of slowly building up your universe is doomed to failure.

WB/DC are so bad at this.

Spinluck

Even though I was optimistic about Suicide Squad, I always felt there was something off about the movie.

It has this tryhardy teenage angst feel that I couldn't shake off. All the promos was just blaring loud ass music, and then they'd just top it off with some one liner.

Idk, I think I just wanted to like them and give them the benefit of the doubt because BvS was straight cockadoodledoo.

Huh? What happened?

What happened now?

She tends to post things that get on people's nerves, like highly irritating bullshit like : black lives matter, marriage equality, anti body shaming... Ya know stuff that grinds my gears.

In all seriousness, a Instagram post about gun violence did her in. Dumb ass trolls went hard on that post to the point where she deleted her page. More than likely it was all those things combined and she just got fed up with the bullshit. Which I don't blame her, just check every post she made about Boyega and the proceeding comments afterwards.

Smh. Fix this shit, Shyega!

He was the first person people went to to see if she would come back, he says he can't bring his friend back to that.

Dammit Shy.

Shy

Good Tuesday to y'all..
Morning, guys.
Morning my fam.
|OT16| - We had a good run
+1. LOL.
I went to high school with a grand niece of Haile Selassie.
Noice.
Shy one more week. Maybe, my shit ships Friday and i got that 2 day shipping
Like a boss.
03mKS8A.gif

I'm really hyped to for it. As we get closer, the days drag on. 😭
Good job trolls, ya managed to run Daisy Ridley off Instagram.
FFS. She seems like such a sweetie.

I really hate the internet sometimes......... most times really.
Smh. Fix this shit, Shyega!
He was the first person people went to to see if she would come back, he says he can't bring his friend back to that.

Dammit Shy.
Sorry gents, i tried.
Aug lives matter brehs.
I click on that thread, read that then closed the tab while SMH and laughed.

DEAR DEVS. Stop trying to tackle important and delicate real world issues, with all the subtlety of someone trying to preform heart surgery while wearing a pair of oven mitts.

shingi70

Banned
DC Bros have a persecution complex. Im a DC dude who likes all the current dceu movies, but to say doesn't is bribing folks is stupid. Like guys are really invested in a rotten compares score as if they're working on the movie or something.

Spinluck

She tends to post things that get on people's nerves, like highly irritating bullshit like : black lives matter, marriage equality, anti body shaming... Ya know stuff that grinds my gears.

In all seriousness, a Instagram post about gun violence did her in. Dumb ass trolls went hard on that post to the point where she deleted her page. More than likely it was all those things combined and she just got fed up with the bullshit. Which I don't blame her, just check every post she made about Boyega and the proceeding comments afterwards.

Dammit Shy.

Oh ok, so she's good peoples, but internet shitheads berated her.

Slayven

DC's problem is they don't have people that care about the properties.

If they had half a Feige in there, I have no doubt the movies would be good.

D i Z

Not to step on any fantasies, and I wouldn't be the one to talk anyone out of watching Agents, but you guys do know that she ain't all that thick right?

There's only one scene in season one out of all of them where they work the appeal of her curves, and it wasn't from the back. In service of that booty hating demographic out there that like curves up top, and boards down low.

Zekes!

Not to step on any fantasies, and I wouldn't be the one to talk anyone out of watching Agents, but you guys do know that she ain't all that thick right?

There's only one scene in season one out of all of them where they work the appeal of her curves, and it wasn't from the back. In service of that booty hating demographic out there that like curves up top, and boards down low.

the booty is essential

DC Bros have a persecution complex. Im a DC dude who likes all the current dceu movies, but to say doesn't is bribing folks is stupid. Like guys are really invested in a rotten compares score as if they're working on the movie or something.

All I can figure is that some folks get really invested and just can't handle any amount of negativity after so many years. Funny, because Marvel can put out some stinkers. They just have so many movies that range from ok to great out that it lessens the blowback for them. I do feel bad, because unless you getting paid cash money of this shit, your ass needs to relax.

I'm disappointed and still going for the best. Saturday morning, unless Jean says nah. Them rotten threads are gold tho..

lol salty DC fans wanna shut down RT with a petition

Folks get REALLY invested..lol.

Slayven

http://wtop.com/movies/2016/08/step-sisters-film-drawing-backlash-over-racial-humor/

The dance comedy “Step Sisters” won’t be in theaters until next year, but the film is already drawing a backlash from the African-American community because of subject matter deemed racially offensive by some.

The plot centers on a black sorority sister named Jamilah, who in order to get into law school, has to teach black Greek-stepping to a group of white sorority sisters whose charter is about to be revoked.

Well, you just legitimately talked me out of watching Agents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom