• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, listen.

My wife signed up for this next-door forum. It would default to send you emails for every new thread. Before i got her to turn off the notifications, you would have swore lived in Iraq.

'Heard a gun shot'
'Saw a car slow down'
'Man walking down the street'

We do live somewhat close to a 'hood' but not a real hood. City of Decatur, GA. Man, these people really need to go to work and stop trying to be a detective.

We got Decatur in the house. I grew up in the Stone Mountain area, graduate of Redan High School.

What happened to Lion Pride?

Just when we were bonding.

You're next, dick boy..

1166.gif

EloquentM

aka Mannny
There's this cute Ethiopian chick that works at the gas station but I'm not even sure if she's Ethiopian anymore cause she was speaking fluent Spanish to one of the patrons one day lol. Obviously that doesn't mean shit but it still caught me off guard. I think I went to east Africa in another life. I love my girlfriend no Chris rock.

There's this cute Ethiopian chick that works at the gas station but I'm not even sure if she's Ethiopian anymore cause she was speaking fluent Spanish to one of the patrons one day lol. Obviously that doesn't mean shit but it still caught me off guard. I think I went to east Africa in another life. I love my girlfriend no Chris rock.

Is your girlfriend Ethiopian?

Current no. Ex yes
If anyone was to make an argument about me having a type...but I digress. I love my girlfriend lol

LOL One of my best friends wife is Ethiopian. I know a lot of Eritreans and they get mad as hell if you mistake them for Ethiopians even though they look the same.

Aiustis

I went to high school with a grand niece of Haile Selassie.

harSon

Banned

The Bay Area has some fine ass Ethiopian chicks. The things I'd do ya'll.... I spare you the specifics though.

The Bay Area has some fine ass Ethiopian chicks. The things I'd do ya'll.... I spare you the specifics though.

I can only imagine. One of my Ethiopian friends lives up there, she's beautiful. Saw some of her friends, they're beautiful too. Yea, your crazy ass would do a whole lot of things

More videos of Malia Obama keep coming out.

Outside of her needing to get that ass whooped, my biggest gripe is... That girl has absolutely no rhythm at all. Smh.

RedSwirl

I haven't expected a single god damn thing from DC movies since BvS was first announced. The first 2/3 of Man of Steel were pretty good, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom