• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Last time I was interested in some DC stuff was when I was trying to find stuff with Plastic Man in it

Plastic Man movie when

shingi70

Banned
All I can figure is that some folks get really invested and just can't handle any amount of negativity after so many years. Funny, because Marvel can put out some stinkers. They just have so many movies that range from ok to great out that it lessens the blowback for them. I do feel bad, because unless you getting paid cash money of this shit, your ass needs to relax.

I'm disappointed and still going for the best. Saturday morning, unless Jean says nah. Them rotten threads are gold tho..

Folks get REALLY invested..lol.

Nigga in the DCEU thread telling me O should be worried about Warner Bros ability to make Movies, as if I'm on the payroll.

Speaking of comica gotta reup on my Marvel unlimited this week.

andthebeatgoeson

And the general election has just begun.

When is the last positive thing you have heard about Trump? Hill doesn't even have to go negative. He's doing it for her. I'm sure she stopped payment on a few checks for some adds, like, 'Dis dude gonna do it for us?'

And MJ out here picking up L. Saying Blake Griffin should be in space jam 2. He must not think highly of the series.

Of all the people, you pick him?

When is the last positive thing you have heard about Trump? Hill doesn't even have to go negative. He's doing it for her. I'm sure she stopped payment on a few checks for some adds, like, 'Dis dude gonna do it for us?'

And MJ out here picking up L. Saying Blake Griffin should be in space jam 2. He must not think highly of the series.

Of all the people, you pick him?

have you seen Lebron's Kia commercials?

and Blake Griffin's?

Blake winning on camera.

Mizerman

No kidding. Trump provides extra material every single day for the Dems to use while they just sit back and let the Trumpster Fire spread.

D i Z

Well, you just legitimately talked me out of watching Agents.

HA!

Well, that Chloe fantasy booty might be off the table, but there are some good looking ladies on the show, and it doesn't fall apart when it's time for some ass kicking. I'm not gonna JD anyone here and try to gaslight my BCT folk into thinking Gotham is good. But Agents after season 1 has serious view-ability. ESPECIALLY when they get a guest director that's known for action.

andthebeatgoeson

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_...own_voting_rights_restrictions_right_now.html

Good article on the rejection of voter ID laws over the past month, around the country.

The explosion of rulings vindicating voting rights last month, however, sent a stark message to legislators in Wisconsin, Texas, North Carolina, Michigan, Kansas, and beyond: We are done pretending to believe your bunk. And while the judges clearly took their cue from the Supreme Court, the decision that appears to have freed them from accepting legislative lies doesn’t deal with voting rights at all. It is, rather, Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt—an abortion case that is really also about the judiciary’s responsibility to reject legislators’ fraudulent pretenses when a state curbs constitutional rights.

Whole Woman’s Health involved two abortion restrictions passed by the Texas Legislature under the justification of protecting women’s health. At trial, Texas could present no evidence that its new regulations made abortion safer, as its boosters claimed; instead, the record suggested that the law’s true purpose was to shut down as many clinics as possible. But Texas argued that none of this mattered: Courts, the state insisted, must simply accept the validity of a legislature’s factual assertions; they have no business examining the record for evidence that the legislature is telling the truth.

The Supreme Court kicked this argument to the curb. When a state infringes upon a constitutional right, the court declared, the federal judiciary isn’t obliged to swallow a mendacious legislature’s transparent codswallop. Texas’ law marked an obvious attempt to curb women’s reproductive liberty under the painfully flimsy pretext of protecting their health. Federal courts, Justice Stephen Breyer wrote for the majority, should interrogate the true intentions and effects of laws that seem suspiciously eager to trammel constitutional rights.

Crocodile

The fuck went down here yesterday/last night? Y'all are some weirdos!

While I absolutely agree Tanaka is much less "blessed" physically in areas other than her chest, I feel she gets more hate than she deserves too?

Also WTH at the "making Disney Princesses" white article? I didn't read it but that headline........am I being trolled?

Anyway I'm pretty sure this election is going to kill me. I can only take so much bullshit :(

Hot topics? Nah looked like a Spensers exploded

Niggas are wilding out in that thread

nkPVmGm.gif

I haven't been paying attention to Suicide Squad but LMAO at this gif

So I'm gonna be 30 in about 50 minutes.

...what do you do? What happens?

Happy Bday! Welcome to your 4th decade of life! It's just like the last one but you feel worse about yourself and your the place in the world solely because a number rolled over :p

Shy

The fuck went down here yesterday/last night? Y'all are some weirdos

While I absolutely agree Tanaka is much less "blessed" physically in areas other than her chest, I feel she gets more hate than she deserves too?
Yeah.
Also WTH at the "making Disney Princesses" white article? I didn't read it but that headline........am I being trolled?
Yep, it's a satire site.

Friend wants to go to adult expo in like 3 weeks everyone in the group chat is noping out. I going to go to watch him so he doesn't marry a stripper or throw all his money at the first European girl he see's

Every now and then we gotta act like some damn fools. Let it out of our system. LOL

jmood88

Not to step on any fantasies, and I wouldn't be the one to talk anyone out of watching Agents, but you guys do know that she ain't all that thick right?

There's only one scene in season one out of all of them where they work the appeal of her curves, and it wasn't from the back. In service of that booty hating demographic out there that like curves up top, and boards down low.
It's always funny to see people on this site talk about ass when they do all the "HNGGGG" bullshit at women who consist of two thighs and a crack.

Zekes!

It's always funny to see people on this site talk about ass when they do all the "HNGGGG" bullshit at women who consist of two thighs and a crack.

Having worked and gone to school with all girls I have found that some of them weirdly think they have more booty than they actually do. My girlfriend is a prime case. We've been close to arguing because she thinks she has more ass than she actually does and I'm just being real

HA!

Well, that Chloe fantasy booty might be off the table, but there are some good looking ladies on the show, and it doesn't fall apart when it's time for some ass kicking. I'm not gonna JD anyone here and try to gaslight my BCT folk into thinking Gotham is good. But Agents after season 1 has serious view-ability. ESPECIALLY when they get a guest director that's known for action.

Full disclosure: I watched the first two seasons, I think? After that I just lost interest. I don't like most of these superhero shows; just the Netflix ones. I don't like most animated ones either, just the old DCAU and Gargoyles, and a couple of the more adult ones like The Maxx. I need to watch more of that and Spawn.

I totally get her not being anyone's type but calling her ugly is really weird to me. I don't get it but I'm not going to make a huge argument about it. Everybody has different tastes.

D i Z

Full disclosure: I watched the first two seasons, I think? After that I just lost interest. I don't like most of these superhero shows; just the Netflix ones. I don't like most animated ones either, just the old DCAU and Gargoyles, and a couple of the more adult ones like The Maxx. I need to watch more of that and Spawn.

AoS does get better and better. But I'm sure you have the right of it after what you've seen.
I never gotten into the screen translations of those books, Spawn and Maxx. They kinda barely passed as ok books to begin with despite the hype. Man, year one and two of Image is the definition of wasted potential.

I'm looking forward to this new Shyamalan joint. I haven't seen I guess about half of his films, and they were always settings that I just was not interested in. Coincidentally, those films turned out to be the ones he made when he apparently fell into his own mirror. I think his redemption trail has been leaving some interesting nuggets so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom