• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

nfw2fi0.gif

Why is it always the fucking Sonic fans!? Makes me embarrassed I ever dug the damn thing..sheesh.

Slayven

nfw2fi0.gif

Why is it always the fucking Sonic fans!? Makes me embarrassed I ever dug the damn thing..sheesh.

You never seen a crazy Storm fan. I seen some shit. That is the fun thing about comic fans they pick the oddest fascinations

Oh and anime, on an old board i use to post at there was this chick that use to write fanfiction of her and frezia having sex and having kids.

Zekes!

You never seen a crazy Storm fan. I seen some shit. That is the fun thing about comic fans they pick the oddest fascinations

Oh and anime, on an old board i use to post at there was this chick that use to write fanfiction of her and frezia having sex and having kids.

At least it wasn't Yamcha

Slayven

There was a dude that wrote like a ten page essay including graphs, diagrams and video proving that C-3PO was actually a god like being manipulating the events of the Star Wars universe. He called it G-Canon.

Nah, y'all ain't going to kill my hype for the movie. Shit going to be lit.

I know it's mostly bruhs up in here, but it's still pertaining to black folks, so I'll still share.

Saw this article pop up on my tumblr feed about stigmas of black fashion and also about the empowerment involved.

If you look past owners who often are not of the community, following patrons around as if they are going to steal something,
This in particular happened to me the last time I went to the one in my old neighborhood.

Shout out to my sistas who used to wear the bamboo earrings with your name on it. When it mentioned the light up belts, that took me back. I never did some of those crazy braids with the $ and etc. I thought they looked tacky.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
i think i might have mentioned this before, but dont fuck with buzzballs. they are bad for your health.

Dereck

Do better

cisco_flavors.jpg
What is this breh

Known as "liquid crack," for its reputation for wreaking more mental havoc than the cheapest tequila. Something in this syrupy hooch seems to have a synapse-blasting effect not unlike low-grade cocaine. The label insists that the ingredients are merely "citrus wine & grape wine with artificial flavor & artificial color," but anyone who has tried it knows better. Tales of Cisco-induced semi-psychotic fits are common. Often, people on a Cisco binge end up curled into a fetal ball, shuddering and muttering paranoid rants. Nudity and violence may well be involved too. Everyone who drinks this feels great at first, and claims, "It's not bad at all, I like it." But, you really do not want to mess around with this one, because they all sing a different tune a few minutes later. And by tune, I mean the psychotic ramblings of a raging naked bum.

WjQDgvH.png

ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s900-c85.jpg

MFW my okcupid inbox blows up when I'm on the airport to leave the country (Japan).

Speaking of Japan, maybe it's because I'm light skinned, or because I was always in Tokyo, but I always heard stories of black people getting weird looks, but I didn't notice anything. I was treated like the average (frequently lost) foreigner

Spinluck

ap_090911089838_sq-3271237f28995f6530d9634ff27228cae88e3440-s900-c85.jpg

MFW my okcupid inbox blows up when I'm on the airport to leave the country (Japan).

Speaking of Japan, maybe it's because I'm light skinned, or because I was always in Tokyo, but I always heard stories of black people getting weird looks, but I didn't notice anything. I was treated like the average (frequently lost) foreigner

You was trying to lay down some wood overseas huh?

JordanStache.jpg

Whenever I get the chance to travel, I'm gonna hit up Japan or Germany first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom