• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

FyreWulff

Man it is so interesting. NMS was a game just a small few talked about and was excited about. But now you think Sean Murray been out here 20 years promising Grey Goose and Hookers to everyone that brought the game.

And now you know why developers are scared to talk about their games pre-release, because people will blow up something mentioned years before a game comes out that doesn't make it to final release.

I've looked and the only time he talked about instanced lobbies was way back in 2014. 2 years is an eternity in game dev. It's pretty obvious the feature didn't make it off the floor. And when you're indy you like to talk openly about your game and what you're doing, like running thoughts.

Slayven

And now you know why developers are scared to talk about their games pre-release, because people will blow up something mentioned years before a game comes out that doesn't make it to final release.

I've looked and the only time he talked about instanced lobbies was way back in 2014. 2 years is an eternity in game dev. It's pretty obvious the feature didn't make it off the floor. And when you're indy you like to talk openly about your game and what you're doing, like running thoughts.

Same thing happens with movies, folks become obsessed and wallow in any and all news. When that cycle extend for literally years, you going to get a little nutty.

And people wonder why PR gets paid the big buck.

Good morning BCT'ers!!!!

Let's play today's round of "guess how much prison time white frat dude got for raping a woman"!!!

And the answer is!!

*dramatic drumroll*

NONE!!!!

Wow what a surprise, come back tomorrow for a game of _______ while black!!!

In today's game of ________ while black, meet our contestant. A white girl from Norway who is on the road to finding six warning shots in her back.

HE0wnKo.jpg

I see this happen all the time. It's fucked up, but a lot of times we them guys she's fucking around with. Or I have a gang of homegirls, who's doing this to some poor schmuck. I do feel bad for them though.

In today's game of ________ while black, meet our contestant. A white girl from Norway who is on the road to finding six warning shots in her back.

HE0wnKo.jpg

Bruh, I would date her only if she stayed in her blackface.

I'm just praying the makeup don't come off when she around family.

Is that why she's wearing it? As an experiment of some sort? If anything, they might be relieved if the makeup starts coming off. LOL

I love how browner our gymnastics squad has gotten.

I have no idea why her average white chick ----> Kylie Jenner ----> Alicia Keys evolution is even a thing, I just found the pic on the Coli

It's why I like black chicks, especially African American women because they have so much flavor. As I said before, I think White women are the most overrated women in the world, not that they aren't attractive, but not more so than any other race of women. Unfortunately it's the dominance of eurocentric beauty standards through media and the overrepresentation of White women, that brainwashes people into thinking even the average ones are better than everybody else. I know brothers giddy as a lil' kid cuz he with a basic ass White chick. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom