• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a gold and a silver!! She's got one more race to go tomorrow morning.

Bet that bone density issue that black folk apparently have will still get lip service though.

Ain't that the truth. Nothing like hearing about the pseudoscience on the buoyancy or lack thereof of our bones. LOL

Back at it again

71CEsn7h.jpg

Young Magus

Slayven will probably institute African slavery in Japan just so he can have the best of both worlds.

FUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK THAT SHHHHIIIIIYTTTTT NEIIIIIIIIIKKKKKAAAA!

Slay can live out his japanese femdom fantasies all by himself. Im not letting that nikka set this place more back.

single handedly repopulation the country

scust.png
scust.png

Back at it again

71CEsn7h.jpg

Not gonna front: Your NMS posts got me rollin xD

andthebeatgoeson

Shit. I would be too. Work so hard for years just to be tripped up by some bullshit rule. I think she looked about as gracious as anyone could expect considering she must have been torn up something terrible inside.
Just another case of what a black woman can't do that other people can do.

'Oh, your disappointed in the outcome? Stfu and you get no meme. Where's McKayla?'

Got the announcers saying she's the third best gymnast in the world and she knows her outcome is based on getting multiple medals. She, most likely, won't get that $10 million dollar parachute, like nastia lukin.

Yeah, she's thinking about things right about now and is still being criticized about her response, not getting meme'd or celebrated.

JLynn

"Help me name my two black kittens!"

Took me the strength of God to not type "Tamir and Korryn".

On another note I had over $268 in store credit at a retro game store I frequented during my time in Richmond, VA. I had to spend it as I will be moving in a couple of weeks. I ended up with

Boxed Sonic 1

Virtua Racing Genesis

Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn disc

The Legendary Axe

Keith Courage

Pink GBA

100% complete in box NES Action set with gray Zapper. I mean 100% as in still have the warranty brochure and the two 75-300 ohm adapters for older TV sets. Ended up paying $1.63 out of pocket.

Here's the pics!

Young Magus

On a venom sac planet with shit tons of animals and that are docile

Heh, here's my name's of planets and shit

CppRIt6UIAQOzgv.jpg

I'm both happy and confused that I'm a planet.

BCT famous for Planet in the Vik solar system but not famous enough for Slay to remember my name (゜-゜)

EDIT:
Wait a gawddamn minate:

Nikka you got me under the system "DY's kids search here"

Fuck You lol

FyreWulff

Like I know people take some gaming stuff way to serious but holy shit it's like people are just bottled up and using No Man's Sky as their outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom