• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Might be like the Rule of Ninja Conservation. A single Smith is competent up to amazing. More than one Smith together and things get a little weak.

I enjoyed the pursuit of happiness but that's the only time I liked the combo
The dad push can't help but look forced every time

He is not good in this but just not shit like usual
I get the feeling he would be bad if he had a bigger role in it tho

Numb

Good morning BCT ☺,

I know I haven't posted in a bit but I'm always around so I still consider y'all kind of cool people so it seem a lot better to ask you guys than to make a thread and get some bullshit anwser. At least here I know mostly who is important to listen to and who to ignore.

Please be honest

My mother is as pale as the moon, while my father is as dark as the night but don't you dare call him black.
My mother is of Caribbean and European descent
My father though born in Central America looks like he is from the Middle East.
His father though I never got to meet him looks very Asian.
Then during some blood test I found out I have specific blood cells from Morroco.

I was born in North America, my parents in Central American/Carribean with ties to Europe, Africa, and maybe even Asia.

I'm not just white and I'm not just black
So back to my original question.
What am I?
I say I'm just human how about you?
That's alot of choices to pick from.
Human is cool also the look of older family you gravitate the most towards
PM pics to make better judgement 😎

D i Z

Morning all.

Speaking of BvS, this is a good break down of one of the biggest problems with that movie.
SS suffers from this as well, and is a very Snyder specific attribute. I get hints from the trailer that this is happening in WW as well, though a trailer isn't usually ideal for any real measure of a films content. Unfortunately when it comes to DC though, they actually are.

Good morning BCT ☺,

I know I haven't posted in a bit but I'm always around so I still consider y'all kind of cool people so it seem a lot better to ask you guys than to make a thread and get some bullshit anwser. At least here I know mostly who is important to listen to and who to ignore.

Please be honest

My mother is as pale as the moon, while my father is as dark as the night but don't you dare call him black.
Then during some blood test I found out I have specific blood cells from Morroco.

I was born in North America, my parents in Central American/Carribean with ties to Europe, Africa, and maybe even Asia.

What am I?
What do you say when people ask what you are?

shots-fired-o.gif

Bought a Black Panther shirt, because I want people to know I'm a fan, but having second thoughts because I don't want to appropriate a black hero, even though I love BP. I dunno, what say you, BCT?

What? Wear the shirt, dude..
:p

Just trying to think of people's feelings. All right. I'll wear it everywhere. Won't even take it off in the shower. :3

Kinda want to rock a Harley Quinn shirt too because I love the character, but that seems kinda sick since she's an abuse victim.

Now my BCT OP category is gonna change from anime encyclopedia to overanalyzer of shirts. Lol

Send me the shirt and I'll wear it for you

They don't airmail to stables.

Slayven

So am I supposed to feel bad for the dumbasses breaking into a blind man's house and trying to kill him when they get found out?

They play this shit like a horror movie. OH NO HE'S GOING TO FIND US HOW ARE WE GOING TO ESCAPE?

Maybe I'm rooting for the blind dude, movie. Did you think about that?

Yeah the premise is so weird.

Sch1sm

Good morning BCT ☺,

Please be honest

What am I?

Mongrel. /s
Whenever someone asks you what you are, give them a pie chart outlining your parents descents. That sounds too complicated.

That's alot of choices to pick from.
Human is cool also the look of older family you gravitate the most towards
PM pics to make better judgement 😎

Smh.

Bought a Black Panther shirt, because I want people to know I'm a fan, but having second thoughts because I don't want to appropriate a black hero, even though I love BP. I dunno, what say you, BCT?

Wear the hell out of it.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Good morning BCT ☺,

Please be honest

What am I?

Unfortunately. Society ultimately tries to dictate who we are.

Good morning BCT ☺,

Please be honest

What am I?

If you're in America, then you're black. Accept it, and join the darkside of the force. :)

Enjoy that light skin privilege.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I wonder what the chances are of The Get down blowing up like all the other netflix shows

i think the primary cast being black/pr is gonna get a lot of the " i cant relate" crowd. which pisses me off. especially since im sure a lot of people can sympathize with zekes struggles in the first episode

She's often mistaken for middle eastern and has gotten yelled at for having a job lol..shit is hilarious.

A lot of us light skinned folk look racially ambiguous and can be different things to different people. I get mistaken for being Latino all the time. It's always hilarious when they come speaking to me in Spanish assuming I speak it too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom