• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zekes!

Damn, Stacey Dash was looking fine as fuck on the Eric Andre Show

thankfully they parse the interview down to a couple minutes so you don't have to listen to her talk about shit

Kreed

I'm going to PM you guys my Tinder memoir when I'm done writing it. It's pretty long and graphic :D

harSon's Tinder Memoirs, rated NO-SVN (No One under Slayven). From the production studio that brought you Niggas in Japan parts 1-3 and DY's Stripper Friends.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
YKohXv4.gif

Discussion Time,
Fav Game OST?
I can't really pick one, so...

UN Squadron (SNES)
Street Fighter 2 - Championship Edition (SNES)
Ecco The Dolphin (SegaCD)
Ecco The Dolphin 2 (SegaCD)
Hook (SegaCD)
Fight Night Round 3 (X360)
Kameo: Elements of Power (X360)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS3)
Mirror's Edge (PC)

Slayven

I can't really pick one, so...

UN Squadron (SNES)
Street Fighter 2 - Championship Edition (SNES)
Ecco The Dolphin (SegaCD)
Ecco The Dolphin 2 (SegaCD)
Hook (SegaCD)
Fight Night Round 3 (X360)
Kameo: Elements of Power (X360)
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS3)
Mirror's Edge (PC)

Dreams your boy Darrell Scott is wilding out here again, get him

LionPride

Banned
How have I never read this article

http://www.vox.com/2015/5/28/8661977/race-police-officer

My partner then forced the door the rest of the way open, grabbed him by his throat, and snatched him out of the house onto the front porch. She took him to the ledge of the porch and, still holding him by the throat, punched him hard in the face and then in the groin. My partner that day snatched an 18-year-old kid off crutches and assaulted him, simply for stating the fact that he was home alone.

The officer picked him up, cuffed him, and slammed him into the house, where he was able to prop himself up by leaning against it. The officer then told him again to get moving to the police car on the street because he was under arrest. The young man told him one last time, in a pleading tone that was somehow angry at the same time, "You see I can't go!" The officer reached down and grabbed both the young man's ankles and yanked up. This caused the young man to strike his head on the porch. The officer then dragged him to the police car. We then searched the house. No one was in it.

The torture was systematic, and the culture that allowed for it is systemic. I call your attention to the words "and officers under his command." Police departments are generally a functioning closed community where people know who is doing what. How many officers "under the command" of Commander Burge do you think didn't know what was being done to these men? How many do you think were uncomfortable with the knowledge? Ultimately, though, they were okay with it. And Burge got four years in prison, and now receives his full taxpayer-funded pension.

D i Z

A chair & a table. Rhonda Reigns got worked. Also, T'challa is clearly the smartest person in the Marvel Universe.
Cuz he chose not to get involved.

There's going to be more where that came from. Carol is fucking up royally and she's got a beat down coming.

Young Magus

Great OST post fam:
My list is;
Ys Series (Oath is the best)
Trials of the Sky the 3rd
Mario Galaxy
FF VI-X
Chrono Cross/Trigger/Arrangements
Phoenix Wright Jazz Album
Megaman X Arrangement Album (This shits hot fire)
Super Metroid
Tales of Symphonia
Secret of Mana
DKC:TF
FFS Nintendo release the OST
Street Fighter 3rd Strike (Shouts out to second impact tho)
KoF 96, 98, 2k
Persona series
SMT series
.......theres more but thats good enough

I enjoyed nier's soundtrack more than the game

Shit who didn't.

There's going to be more where that came from. Carol is fucking up royally and she's got a beat down coming.

Carol is playing the Tony Stark role in this Civil War, looks like.

And come on, one of the rules of the Marvel Universe is: Nine times out of ten, the person wearing the Stars and Stripes is right. Isiah Bradley, Steve Rogers, Sam Wilson, America Chavez. That tenth time is a killer, though.

Zekes!

Great OST post fam:
My list is;
Ys Series (Oath is the best)
Trials of the Sky the 3rd
Mario Galaxy
FF VI-X
Chrono Cross/Trigger/Arrangements
Phoenix Wright Jazz Album
Megaman X Arrangement Album (This shits hot fire)
Super Metroid
Tales of Symphonia
Secret of Mana
DKC:TF
FFS Nintendo release the OST
Street Fighter 3rd Strike (Shouts out to second impact tho)
KoF 96, 98, 2k
Persona series
SMT series
.......theres more but thats good enough

Shit who didn't.

How'd I forget SFIII

I was up in the SFV OT bitching that when Akuma comes I want Killing Moon in as his music

Sch1sm

How'd I forget SFIII

I was up in the SFV OT bitching that when Akuma comes I want Killing Moon in as his music

Too bad all we got was Rashido having the best theme of them all.

Much to Gordon's like, though, I guess.

----

Does anyone even still play SFV? I've been updated for a while and haven't touched it properly since May. I'm here basically all tomorrow. Come onnnn.

Young Magus

----

Does anyone even still play SFV? I've been updated for a while and haven't touched it properly since May. I'm here basically all tomorrow. Come onnnn.

I play but my online with the game is not the greatest.

Not sure if its me or the game cuz I can get good connections with Xrd :(........
wait does anyone here play xrd?

Sch1sm

I play but my online with the game is not the greatest.

Not sure if its me or the game cuz I can get good connections with Xrd :(........
wait does anyone here play xrd?

It's the game itself. Net code is questionable at best. Weird part is one person can experience rollback, but the person they're facing may not have any issue at all. Dunno how they even managed this, but I'll guess it just came with the cross play.

Which Xrd?

We sing it around the house all the time..😁

Haven't played for a while, and was just saying we'd have to play some this weekend. I'm down to rumble tomorrow..have your homeboy join us.

Young Magus

It's the game itself. Net code is questionable at best. Weird part is one person can experience rollback, but the person they're facing may not have any issue at all. Dunno how they even managed this, but I'll guess it just came with the cross play.

Which Xrd?

The newest one revelator......
with the big hip RTS lady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom