• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
tumblr_nstbnqzDzc1s391qwo1_400.gif
Now kith

Also manky what did you just link me

Infinite

Hey guys at my new job there's this person who insists on calling me "chocolate". That actually makes me feel uncomfortable but I'm not sure how to let this person know that without burning bridges so to speak. I just got the job so confronting conflicts like that makes me nervous. Idk maybe I'm over thinking

Dereck

Hey guys at my new job there's this person who insists on calling me "chocolate". That actually makes me feel uncomfortable but I'm not sure how to let this person know that without burning bridges so to speak. I just got the job so confronting conflicts like that makes me nervous. Idk maybe I'm over thinking
Who is this person?

Now kith

Also manky what did you just link me

To be fair, if all you had before the game was your Starriors/Centurions fanfic and someone insulted it, I'm sure you'd be just as upset. You know, like when anyone says Pablo sucks palo..

A coworker. Not management or anything but someone who's been there longer than I have. This person is also gay and has, as far as I can tell, taken a liking to me.

He wants the dookie!

Tell him you're not fond of the name..I'm sure y'all can work it out..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrduJnfxm2w

Just tell him "flattered, but not interested" or some variant thereof

I really don't know what to think of the whole Nate Parker mess. He is found not guilty, but some of the evidence and the shit he did pulled on the girl makes it really hard to believe.

Though, I can see why he would go through some of these emotions after seeing how my friend was falsely accused of rape by a woman he slept with. He didn't take it well at all since he has alot to lose and since we are in the Air Force where sexual assault crimes are still too damn high and he has a bad wrap of calling some women he find distasteful hoes or bitches, he thought they would take her side regardless. The case never went to trial because she backed out of it after investigators found holes in her story but my friend is now hated by his commander because of it and it has affected his career.

Everything else about Nate makes him a fuckboy, tho.

Merc_

I like how Trump's outreach to Black people includes "more police". There also isn't a single black person in the crowd he was speaking to.

Merc_

The county he was in has 1% black population. That tells you who the real message was for

Twitter is pretty great right now too. It's full of Trump supporters pretending that they aren't racist pieces of shit in order to try and slander the Dems. It's hilarious how utterly insincere they're being. They really think we're that fucking stupid.

Slayven

Twitter is pretty great right now too. It's full of Trump supporters pretending that they aren't racist pieces of shit in order to try and slander the Dems. It's hilarious how utterly insincere they're being. They really think we're that fucking stupid.

They always thought we were that stupid. Van Jones told them black people pick up on shit real quick. You start shitting on one set of people, it will not be long before you get to shitting on black people.

Mizerman

Either they'll be dragged - kicking or screaming - into the future, or be left behind hugging their pillows whispering "white power" with tears running down their faces.

They were the same people tweeting out the #BlackOlivesMatter hashtag this morning, mocking the killing & maiming of Black people by police & ridiculing the frustrations of our brothers & sisters in the hood. They are demonic scum. Theyre also too easy to get distracted by.

You dont have to be a Trump supporter to slander the Dems. Like the GOP, they reject reparations for AAs, despite an impossibly strong legal case for them based on just the last 70 yrs. of govt. policies. They ignore their responsibility to give Black people a massive compensation program for government policies that systematically undermined or wrecked Black economic development & disproportionately harmed the Black family.
And theyve also done everything they can to prevent the African American community from linking up with Africa & receiving aid money from other African governments. Like when Bill Clinton blocked the Nation from getting a billion dollars of Libyan money intended for redistribution to struggling Black families & Black & Hispanic businesses.

Young Magus

And theyve also done everything they can to prevent the African American community from linking up with Africa & receiving aid money from other African governments. Like when Bill Clinton blocked the Nation from getting a billion dollars of Libyan money intended for redistribution to struggling Black families & Black & Hispanic businesses.

Word? Didnt hear anything about this.

https://twitter.com/amerikraut/status/765746698106744832

Definitely the latter[/QUOTE

Those replys got me heated.
Folks are dense on the net man.

https://************/document/57b33515c36188105d8b465d/amp

Well now.

FFS. Akai Gurley's family is getting a $4 million settlement from NYC.

Huh the link is banned bruh

andthebeatgoeson

Oh, that lady screamed on dude on the subway. Oh mah gawd. Somebody stop the damn fight.

I can see how a couple of sentences strung together would be like crafting an essay to you, but while i wait for this beta to download and install I do have some free time.

And come on with that embedded link nonsense. It's a timeline of what people are getting bent about. If you watched it you'd know that.

Damn, that nigga got roasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom