• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
In the wake of our first female Democratic nominee for president, I want to remind y'all of THIS queen, who ran for the nomination in 1972. And, to this day, has the most iconic tagline:

tnxwPXG.jpg

#Unbought #Unbossed

I am going to have to get this poster on my wall at home.

Aiustis

In the wake of our first female Democratic nominee for president, I want to remind y'all of THIS queen, who ran for the nomination in 1972. And, to this day, has the most iconic tagline:

tnxwPXG.jpg

#Unbought #Unbossed

She was hardcore way ahead of her time.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

Numb

Elder Scrolls VI.

Believe.
Want to. More ES than Fallout fan
Ninty doing nothing with NX. Sony on that VR and Scalebound on Xbone coming to PC too. Can't get excited for the big 3 this way
I think Tekken 7 is supposed to be there. But yeah, other than that and Nier, I'm not terribly excited for E3 at the moment.
Harada said Nah
Unless it's a console release date it can go jump in the bushes tbh

Johndoey

Banned
They can also do the mod thing right off the bat with a Skyrim re-release and transition to paid mods if that's what they're doing. It's a no brainer financially.

Crocodile

How Bernie Sanders Exposed the Democrats’ Racial Rift

This article gives me life energy. Matches so much how I felt about this election season. Sanders winning the nomination would have represented a step back in America for racial issues. A Democrat who can't get the Black vote (as well as other minorities) doesn't deserve to be president and I'm glad reality bore this out <3

tnxwPXG.jpg

#Unbought #Unbossed

This is a great tagline <3

Did you know that Bernie Sanders meet the president of the united states multiple times since 2015. She was kind enough to even talk to him a few of those times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom