• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

akira28

satch being deadly seems about right so no surprises if she's snatching birthdays on OW. Devos probably on there somewhere too.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
How would you know? Wouldn't you forget what you was supposed to do?
Keeeeeeee-rist

Promise something
Kill me right away if I start to get slow
Don't remember
How to separate the worm from the apple
Don't wait till tomorrow
Kill me right away if I start to listen
To the voice
Telling all the mouths that they need to swallow

There are two types of nikkas in the world:

Chrome Nikkas and Firefox Nikkas.

Which one you fall under?

Chrome and Opera

http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=8aa_1465523786

Got the Republicans on my Facebook sharing this video.

I'm not always behind the things BLM do but I think this guy is missing the point.

Also, I didn't know how big this Milo guy is in the conservative community. Which is surprising because he's a gay British guy.

Christ, it never ceases to surprise me how gross Milo and his comrades at Breitbart are. You say he's missing the point but rather he's actively invested in never getting the point and making sure the people who listen to him never get it either.

In other news, Tumblr giving me the hardest laugh I've had in weeks:

every Dark Souls NPC conversation wver:
Dubious Grandma: Shit-Ass Dead Dude... Know'st thou of Hell Fuck Castle, high in the mountains...? (laughter) It was once the domain of King Big Sad Guy, who did the Flame Thing.. Legend tells of the castle's steward, the great and terrible HorseDog, but who is to say if it still roams the halls... (solid minute of laughter) Oh, how silly of me; but of course, a new arrival in Drangranthric wouldst know not such tales... One such as thee... wouldst be better suited to sharpen the blades of the dreaded wraith of Why'd They Put Anorher FUCKIN SWAMP LEVEL Marsh..... Armor Type of Dude. That is... ifst thoust canst livest thatst longst... (five minutes of laughter; unskippable)

andthebeatgoeson

Chrome. It's not just chrome and the syncing. It's Google everything. Google drive and removing the need for usb drives. I can just email it to myself. Or when my wife and i tag teamed my resume with active, instant updates, on document, and writing messages to each other.

Play store and music and my music anywhere. Ask that with syncing and a bad taste from the memory leaks from long ago and I'm stuck.

Slayven

someone explain satch's level in overwatch to me
IS that a ghost?

I'm not always behind the things BLM do but I think this guy is missing the point.

Also, I didn't know how big this Milo guy is in the conservative community. Which is surprising because he's a gay British guy.

It being on liveleak is the first hint, and the second being it is racist Milo /

Slayven

So are we all getting titanfall 2? We can be the black exosquad or Gundam Ghana edition

gf13-020nk.jpg

Yeah... it's cropped up on mine too and I ignored it, but my shit list is rapidly expanding. Yeah...I just...Yeah. I hate people.

Johndoey

Banned
I don't guys, I don't appreciate the Mafia 3 team pushing their SJW cuckfiend agenda on us, the series is about the Italian Mafia not some trumped up thug with an Afro, and it's always the blacks whining about being poor and being discriminated against like maybe get jobs and stop "gangbanbing wit ya homeboyz" right?

And the liberal media won't tell you but blacks commit 90% of all crimes, Source is Fbi.

Maybe to straight forward

I don't guys, I don't appreciate the Mafia 3 team pushing their SJW cuckfiend agenda on us, the series is about the Italian Mafia not some trumped up thug with an Afro, and it's always the blacks whining about being poor and being discriminated against like maybe get jobs and stop "gangbanbing wit ya homeboyz" right?

And the liberal media won't tell you but blacks commit 90% of all crimes, Source is Fbi.

Maybe to straight forward

Cuckfiend will never not make me laugh

Lol this election is fucking bonkers

Johndoey

Banned
I like the Beastcast, but Batman fans and people whose only real experience with Superman is All Star and Red Son talking smack is somewhat annoying.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Listen to this white radio station cause they talk more about current events than big boy in the morning and they brought up the Hilary tweet. It's so funny how awkward white people get when anything ethnic comes into play.

Slayven

I like the Beastcast, but Batman fans and people whose only real experience with Superman is All Star and Red Son talking smack is somewhat annoying.
Why do I always confuse Victoria Hand with Maria Hill?

Listen to this white radio station cause they talk more about current events than big boy in the morning and they brought up the Hilary tweet. It's so funny how awkward white people get when anything ethnic comes into play.
It gets so cringey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom