• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

shagia

black dude in san francisco with the topic of technology, but it's shoehorned

his argument was that when you looked at the statistics of black people (yeah that again) in SF, it only makes about 6% of the entire county and it'd be more plausible to play as a gay dude or an asian guy, but I don't think he understands that that's 6% of nearly more than 7 million people, even during his argument, I don't think there was any point where he wasn't trolling

Johndoey

Banned
So I wonder what isn't a shoehorned in character then? Cause that term sure gets around.

--
They came for Fawful...
rYEUr6o.jpg

They'll come for you!
---
WKJWgXYl.jpg

I like Aisha Taylor if only because the world needs more high-energy people of color who also happen to have doofy punchlines most of the time. I mean yeah, she can be kind of a dork, but you never see white folk getting ragged on for being that way because of their race.

Aisha Tyler is a rare species of female cornball

White people don't get insulted for it because it's expected

coffee.gif

Johndoey

Banned
I like what i've seen of WD2 but considering my actual issue with the first game is the writing this could still go real bad.

Dereck

What flavor Powerade/Gatorade y'all usually fuckin' with

I'm either fuckin' with grape, or I'm fuckin' with that Urrunge

0004900004579-500x500.jpg

Never really messed with them sports drinks.

Tried that lemonade Vitamin Water some years ago and it tasted just like those barrel quarter waters. Guess 50 wasnt lying

Furyous

Lemon or Purple gatorade. Mix the purple gatorade in a lean mix and enter into the danger zone.

Dark Protag in WD2, went on the Steam forum

cfq.png

I'm not exactly sure what I expected to see

the entire thread is just a couple of dudes responding to horrible outdated bait

I'm loving all this hurt from these people. First, it was the Mafia controversy. Second, it was the Battlefield controversy. Now, a black protagonist from Oakland in a game about wrecking shit is a bad thing.

That deus ex game takes up at least a month of my time when it gets released.

Remind me never visit any thread mentioning any Religion. People thrive off the negativity that breeds there or decide to insert it.

Yes, I don't know why gaming forums are so anti-religion and disrespectful to other religions.

They taste weird. I was just given this exact flavor two days ago when I was walking to work by a nice black woman, but that shit tastes weird. It's suppose to add some needed nutrients, so I guess that's the trade off. I appreciated it because it was hot as fuck out there.

"if there was a simulation there would be 3 rules
Rule 1 love Ice-T
Rule 2 it's all aboute (Ice-T)
Rule 3 make yo mama pee, fucked her so hard she can't even see" Dan Harmon as Ice-T

Malyse

What the fuck is happening?
3 hours ago: Multiple people shot in Tev Aviv, Israel, one killed
2 hours ago: 1 killed, 3 injured in shooting at Boston high school
1 hour ago: Multiple people shoot in Washington D.C., bike officer hit by a car.

This is highly unusual. I have*never* seen this many breaking news alerts of the same thing in such rapid succession.

Stay safe, folks.

------

Sports drinks are terrible for your teeth if you aren't actively sweating/don't need them. They are more damaging than soda and ruin your teeth enamel.

Oh man, Religion is one of those things that will automatically got to hell.

Yeah for sure.

Yes, I don't know why gaming forums are so anti-religion and disrespectful to other religions.

I still think its usually because most people on gaming forums are socially awkward nerds who have been ostracized by a lot shit and religion is an ostracizer in a lot of cases in general so they just take their anger out on it. Its definitely an easy target so i don't blame them to an extent.

akira28

Leave Aisha alone and let a sister work the stage. How many in the industry, visibly? She is going to have her own games studio at some point, I bet...

and best Gatorade is Rain Lime. or Rain Cherry.

Yeah for sure.

I still think its usually because most people on gaming forums are socially awkward nerds who have been ostracized by a lot shit and religion is an ostracizer in a lot of cases in general so they just take their anger out on it. Its definitely an easy target so i don't blame them to an extent.

Fuck that shit, I do.

You've pretty much described my life. That and bees from hell.

At least I got bacon.

Fuck that shit, I do.

Why?

lordmrw

Lemon or Purple gatorade. Mix the purple gatorade in a lean mix and enter into the danger zone.

I'm loving all this hurt from these people. First, it was the Mafia controversy. Second, it was the Battlefield controversy. Now, a black protagonist from Oakland in a game about wrecking shit is a bad thing.

That deus ex game takes up at least a month of my time when it gets released.

That reminds me that I bought Human Revolution off some digital service and never got around to it.

I'm just a nigga
Until I hack my pockets
Then I'm Mr Robot
Ubisoft follows me while shopping
I feel like Aiden and Ezio, they feel like Desmond waters
So tell me what's the difference, so tell me what's the difference
My mama was a Frenchman, crip walking on them towers
Was fading up in Montreal, then walking back to Toronto

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
"Listen it's not over yet for Bernie. Let me explain why he's still got a shot..."

Noooo get off of my feed, damn you

Zekes!

I'm just a nigga
Until I hack my pockets
Then I'm Mr Robot
My mama was a Frenchman, crop walking on them towers

Viktor Paperclips

Order

I'm just a nigga
Until I hack my pockets
Then I'm Mr Robot
My mama was a Frenchman, crip walking on them towers
SO BUY ME UP, BUY ME UP, BUY ME UP, BUY ME UP

Shy

The only sport drink i ever liked was lucozade sport still. And i haven't had that for at least 20 years.

Orange, lemon lime, Fruit punch

I once had that cucumber lime Gatorade, it actually wasn't bad...

Used to mess with strawberry Gatorade too

Dereck

Cucumber Lime Gatorade is probably the absolute worst I've tasted, I bought a big bottle too. I was so confident that it would be excellent.

D i Z

Back when i was out in the sun all day on the court the only flavors that tasted "clean" to me were Orange and the Ice line that came later. Less after taste was always the way to go.

Cucumber Lime Gatorade is probably the absolute worst I've tasted, I bought a big bottle too. I was so confident that it would be excellent.
Lol first time I tasted it I just said naw. Then I tried again when it was ice cold and kinda enjoyed it. It's a interesting taste haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom