• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
''He is just 1 of 5 heroes. The others are chinese''

Where are they doe?
Just saw his face o everything
"Its a group movie everyone is the star" editors to Jared Leto talking him into Suicide Squad

"He just gives her the power/motivation to do anything with her life and would have been lifeless if he didn't come around. It's a movie only about a strong powerful woman."

Speaking of sex stories where is Wynne?

I nominate Harson's sex stories, Slayven and Gordon's relationship dissolving and Feenix's mom stories for when Tales From the Crypt reboots.

Replace Feenix with stories of me running into people in the Midwest who turn out to probably be crazy serial killers.

BTW, I'm in love with the comic New Super-Man. Superman being a Chinese street kid and bully is such a neat idea.

BlackJace

I just had a super bizarre experience where a dude told me out of fucking nowhere he seriously thought humanity would be better off if 99% of the population died, with his preference being from nuclear war. I am now giving this person the biggest side eye I have ever given anybody. I swear the Midwest is the worst place ever.

Super villain origin story right there.

Malyse

tumblr_oc6citTACj1sqep2mo1_540.png

tumblr_oc6citTACj1sqep2mo2_540.png

tumblr_oc6citTACj1sqep2mo3_540.png

tumblr_oc6citTACj1sqep2mo4_540.png

tumblr_oc6citTACj1sqep2mo5_540.png

tumblr_oc6citTACj1sqep2mo6_540.png

BTW https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/deus-ex-mankind-divided/
Deus Ex MD $45

I'm going to pen a film where when Kanye takes the mic out of T Swift hands at the vma's she in turn kisses him at the end of his rant then runs away. Creating a different narrative of Runaway then the last act is TLoP but with good songs and T Swift hearing it in the car in times square with Calvin Harris. Hears famous breaks up with him jumps out the car and runs to Madison Square Gardens where Kanye is about to get on stage. Catches him in the hall, Kanye looks to the stage then to Taylor out of breath saying she loves him. He hesitates to choose between his two loves. Chooses her and they disappear into the night. Lauryn Hill gets on stage in his place on time and performs all the hits with the fuguees closing it out

- Fin

D i Z

Is Riri Williams the new Iron Man, or the new War Machine?

Rhodey getting smoked makes so much sense right now.

harSon

Banned
Well, I'll be going to Oakland to meet up with an ex-stripper from East Oakland this weekend. I thought I was just meeting up with a girl from East Oakland in Oakland, but then I finally looked at her Instagram she sent.

D i Z

Ironheart, the new Iron Man. We'll see how long it lasts.

Eh. I meant that rhetorically. I was thinking of ways that they could let this character stand tall and own that position, but I'm a little dubious about the Tony A.I being all up in her tech. The best I came up with on the fly was don't repeat what was done with Rhodey.

Nigga I was hyped

Then I went into the thread

bailout.gif

I'm still in disbelief. I'll give it a chance, but I've never had my balloon deflate so fast. Though before I went to bed last night I had a sinking feeling it was gonna be a rhythm game so I wasn't far off.

Well, I'll be going to Oakland to meet up with an ex-stripper from East Oakland this weekend. I thought I was just meeting up with a girl from East Oakland in Oakland, but then I finally looked at her Instagram she sent.

You gonna end up at the bottom of a cliff.

Mizerman

Bruh. You gonna end up being sent to some strange place.

Zekes!

well if you're going backpacking, you can ask her if she's ever pole danced on a tree before

harSon

Banned
Harson gonna drink some organic kombucha, eat some vegan psychedelic mushrooms and take a trip to Yakubia.

That's a possibility with the chilean cosmic vibrations masseuse i posted about yesterday.

I had a third date with her about two weeks ago, and it ended with a positive tarot card reading and a bj in a candle/incense lit room with interview with a vampire on the tv in the background.

That's a possibility with the chilean cosmic vibrations masseuse i posted about yesterday.

I had a third date with her about two weeks ago, and it ended with a positive tarot card reading and a bj in a candle/incense lit room with interview with a vampire on the tv in the background.
Sounds like you're being selected

I found a pic of her from before you met her.

4KYb.jpg

Oh wait, my mistake that's my sister. Wait, you're going out with my sister!?

Harson gonna find out why she's a ex-stripper when he dies from death from snu snu

ENGg9QD.gif

I done told you niggas a page earlier. Djimoun Honsou is the magical Negro sent to save the troubled marriage of these two White folks...and in the process, the White woman civilizes the Negro brute.Fuck outta here. Black people as a collective need the kind of economic pull where if the thought of greenlighting this filth crosses a White studio executives mind, he will thinks to himself "aaaah...wait....those Negroes are gunna cause problems for me if I greenlight this"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom