• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

yall buying the PS4 slim or waiting for Neo?

Neither. The OG stays with me until the gen dies, then I wait for the PS5.9 or some shit.

I haven't been keeping up with this. Is the Neo releasing at the same time as the slim? Also how is the Neo going compare power wise to the upgraded Xbox?

Neo is rumoured to be 2017, but we'll probably find out when they unveil the Neo in a couple weeks. As for how they measure up, I dunno how accurate this is considering leaks/speculation/rumours/what have you, but it looks like Scorpio would come out on top of Neo:
PnwsiLC.png

Furyous

yall buying the PS4 slim or waiting for Neo?

That's smartphone money. The PS4 still works and the slim doesn't look slim enough. It's still fat as shit. That money is earmarked for a Z6 Compact or used G5.

--

Hola you aint' shit peoples. Staring at a smaller 64 hour work week like fuck you pay me.

Trey

BP#5, whew. "I am your king, boy." The plot feels a little too simple at this point, but Black Panther himself is always fun. It's engaging; not bad for a first time out for Coates.

Hello negroes, crabs, crabby negroes, horses, absentee fathers, bears, lurkin ass mods, 80s sitcom aliens, Rachel Dolezal, light skinned future sexual offenders, old folks, John Boyega, ass eaters and Slay.

You increased the price of a service by $10. I now demand a $100 service for free as compensation. In what world does that make sense.

Bobby:

I wish I could care about the NX but the Wii U is likely my last Nintendo console. At least my step-daughter gets a lot of use out of it. Just don't have the time and it makes more sense for me to invest in one ecosystem

Aiustis

I'm done with pretty much everything but Nintendo.

The way they keep announcing that everything that keeps me interested in a PS4 is coming out on PC only solidifies my choice.

Bobby:

I wish I could care about the NX but the Wii U is likely my last Nintendo console. At least my step-daughter gets a lot of use out of it. Just don't have the time and it makes more sense for me to invest in one ecosystem
That's fair, I could only ever recommend a Wii U to Nintendo die-hards or if they were sold for dirt cheap. I got a lot out of my Wii U but Nintendo objectively fucked up with it as a whole. If the hybrid leaks pan out, the promise of a one piece of hardware getting all of their focus is enough to get me to want the thing. I just want to know what it is and how much its going to cost at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom