• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Damn, I haven't heard that name in a minute. That used to be my shit.

Last time i saw them they were on a reality show with Keith Sweat mentoring them, trying to get back in the game. But they couldn't get shit done because Sisqoo and Keith keep popping over seas to get money.

People in Thailand will pay big bucks to hear Thong Song in 2013

Last time i saw them they were on a reality show with Keith Sweat mentoring them, trying to get back in the game. But they couldn't get shit done because Sisqoo and Keith keep popping over seas to get money.

People in Thailand will pay big bucks to hear Thong Song in 2013

I saw 2 episodes of that and realized that both of them were crazy. Keith Sweat said baby at least 14 times a show. Who says baby that much in 2013? Nigga is old man

f7FdEdG.jpg

Shy

Morning BCT
Morning, people not made of hoe crust..
Hello negroes, crabs, crabby negroes, horses, absentee fathers, bears, lurkin ass mods, 80s sitcom aliens, Rachel Dolezal, light skinned future sexual offenders, old folks, John Boyega, ass eaters and Slay.
Morning morning.
yall buying the PS4 slim or waiting for Neo?
Neither.

Fuck MS and Sony for this nonsense.
Note was a mistake nothing but trash.
Damm. That's a shame.
You forgot green card dealers

jqs3nc4.jpg
Fucking lol.

Used to love playing that on the 360 with people who had their cameras on.

Lot of interesting times.
#CellGames is trending?

ight my niggas, wish me luck saving Mother Earth!
Yeps. It's too much jokes.

You don't need luck. You've got me.

I'd fucking rekt Cell. #cellgames.

I just had a super bizarre experience where a dude told me out of fucking nowhere he seriously thought humanity would be better off if 99% of the population died, with his preference being from nuclear war. I am now giving this person the biggest side eye I have ever given anybody. I swear the Midwest is the worst place ever.

I can tell this is fucking garbage only wankstains would watch because it has Jon Voight in it. And also everything else.

Trey

I just had a super bizarre experience where a dude told me out of fucking nowhere he seriously thought humanity would be better off if 99% of the population died, with his preference being from nuclear war. I am now giving this person the biggest side eye I have ever given anybody. I swear the Midwest is the worst place ever.

I can tell this is fucking garbage only wankstains would watch because it has Jon Voight in it. And also everything else.

A whole lot of misanthropes out there. It's a shame people feel such things.

Johndoey

Banned

Sounds like something me and my shithead friends would've said in high school.

-
https://youtu.be/wMjtOLI_bZo

And people like that want to be part of the surviving population. Which makes it even worse.

andthebeatgoeson

That's fair, I could only ever recommend a Wii U to Nintendo die-hards or if they were sold for dirt cheap. I got a lot out of my Wii U but Nintendo objectively fucked up with it as a whole. If the hybrid leaks pan out, the promise of a one piece of hardware getting all of their focus is enough to get me to want the thing. I just want to know what it is and how much its going to cost at this point.
I'm excited about it. I'm certain 'the Nintendo platform' will have 1 or 2 goat games every release and 10 very enjoyable games.

I am scared Nintendo may give up on the console space and the whole industry will suffer for it.

-----

I nominate Harson's sex stories, Slayven and Gordon's relationship dissolving and Feenix's mom stories for when Tales From the Crypt reboots.

Zekes!

The NX potentially uniting Nintendo's platforms is the most exciting thing about it imo. Being to get 100% of their output on one system would be amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom