• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw a anime avatar's waifu in real life. With a friend and he see's this woman he graduated with, she's 25 and like 4'10 looks 12

R.I.P. in Pepperoni's to the word shoutout, you shall be missed

harSon

Banned
holeup.png

Dizelmine

Neo Member
Cooking in Japan has been an interesting experience when you can't read any of the labels which is my own fault or even just buying what you think is water ends up tasting like Yogurt.

Though fruit being a premium here or at least where I live makes me so sad

Shy

For sure, brother. Anytime..😁
😃
hit us with your impressions later
I'll try to in a couple of days.
I always have greet Shy, you're the best of us, the lone shining jewel in the pit of shame and ain't shitness.
You're too kind Feenix.

I don't deserve the bigging up you guys give me. But i do appreciate it.
The game that had a perv problem so bad they came back like 2-3 years later and patched it so it's near impossible to use the camera in it anymore.
I know, that was the best part. When i was bored i used to go on there looking to see stuffs.
I am scared Nintendo may give up on the console space and the whole industry will suffer for it.
That's my fear also.
still going to be in the bin next to the Ouya
xI17k6L.gif

Wish i could live on planet Amazonia.
Gnite, y'all..
Night night
LOL.

cdyhybrid

Man, Europe sure is racist. Still expect them to pop up in racial threads and pretend there is some racial utopia there.

OT is on some bullshit tonight.

Defending racial profiling, capeing for the IOC, defending Twitter harassment...we got it all.

Like "Can you just not be an asshole?" is apparently too much to ask of people.

Man, Europe sure is racist. Still expect them to pop up in racial threads and pretend there is some racial utopia there.

A bit yeah. Although things are special in here(as in GAF) since i see the same other EU guys making the same posts all over identical EU threads and they rarely get banned so :shrugidontknowitsamystery:

andthebeatgoeson

That's a possibility with the chilean cosmic vibrations masseuse i posted about yesterday.

I had a third date with her about two weeks ago, and it ended with a positive tarot card reading and a bj in a candle/incense lit room with interview with a vampire on the tv in the background.
First act.

crypt-keeper-butcher-knife.jpg

Let's see if Harson gets his rocks off. Hheheheheheheheheehheeee.

And scene.

Let's make this happen people.

andthebeatgoeson

Like, whole heartedly racist. Fuck Europe.
Interestingly enough, went to see Suicide Squad with a Chinese guy that I work with, they showed a preview for that movie and he was specifically excited for Matt Damon.
That's what i saw when i saw the trailer. Just not believing it. He looks so out of place. But i guess they will give China so love now. That's what they want? Probably because they take a large percentage when the films are shown in China. Want China's market? Play by China's rules and pay China's prices.

But I'm not supporting blatant bullshit like that. Put a Chinese actor in there.

Suicide squad was worse than BvS. The story was a mess and that's the wrong way to introduce people to a new franchise. Yeah, sure, we just went from
Brooding to most epic force on the planet, oh wait, you can turn into one of them? Why didn't you so that in the beginning?

Sure, i liked watching will and Robbie and the fire guy. And Boss Lady. She wasn't as good as she was hyped up but the whole film took shortcuts to try and make you believe things without fleshing them out. Waller would have been great if they showed her in the previous movies. Plan this shit ahead of time.

Because her deforming the entire landscape and running shit but
can't find a pilot that knows to go up and away from the witch
just takes you out of the experience. And i thought this movie was about 4 people. And why
is this dude from another plane of existence but got taken out by a large grenade? And that last action scene was meh. And isn't deadshot supposed to do more ricochet gun shots? He's talking good daughter about angles at the end. Show him doing more of that or some crazy sniper shit.

OK, that's a rant because i don't know a ton about it. But let's just say i enjoyed man of steel, tolerated BvS, looking forward to wonder woman but i just did not like SS. Maybe if marvel released Thor 2 level movies back to back, i would be as fatigued. I was moving towards this fatigue with marvel, then i saw ant man, guardians and i think the overall level has picked up. But it helps to get a different super hero experience. Wasn't suicide squad supposed to be one of them? They still evacuated a city and threatened a city. Stop this shit. Stop destroying cities. I've had enough. It's tired. Stop with the invading forces. Was comics this fucking boring? Can we reboot this shit?

'Oh look, something is on the sky and it will destroy us all. Run, fear, aliens. '

Kreed

Seems like every single one of these Fox News harassment victims has at least one clip saying some dumb shit about black folks (Andrea Tantaros this time). Glad they are all coming out regardless/they are still victims but it would be much easier to support them if they weren't taking shots at BLM, making jokes about Food Stamps helping people lose weight, and the DOJ being run like the Black Panthers for years.

Yo yo..

Seems like every single one of these Fox News harassment victims has at least one clip saying some dumb shit about black folks (Andrea Tantaros this time). Glad they are all coming out regardless/they are still victims but it would be much easier to support them if they weren't taking shots at BLM, making jokes about Food Stamps helping people lose weight, and the DOJ being run like the Black Panthers for years.

Yeah..we really shouldn't be mixing one thing with the other. It is hard to manage at times, yes. Such vile shit throughout the years from some of these women..

Sch1sm

Reading comments is a no no..unless you're purposefully looking for some ugly.

I'm doing this to myself. Some of this is unbelievably ignorant, more so than usual. Think my favourite so far is this:

What language do they speak/were they texting in?

What did the other passenger see or claim to see?

And why would you have a Quran app in a language you don't speak?

Not like the Holy book was constructed by Arab speaking men in the 7th to 8th century or anything. Not like the largest Muslim population is actually in the Asia-Pacific, rather than the Middle East or in predominantly Arab-speaking countries. 1.2 billion Muslims live outside the North Africa-Middle East population. Most all of us are put into classes as kids to learn to read/recite, sometimes even write, without the slightest inkling of what any of it means. It's mandatory, since prayers involve reciting direct verses from the Qur'an. Like come on. They can't even research before tossing in their 2 cents. 🙄

I think Europe is due a civil rights movement.

Shy can be the European MLK, including fucking white women
Shy is gonna introduce Europe to some black dynamite. Then when he wants to retire from Europe, he'll go to Asia and go to sleep every night between Hitomi and Anri's pillows.

andthebeatgoeson

Man can folks just let Leslie Jones live FFS?
Never. She hit the racist/sexist/ignorant jackpot. I'm assuming some black people will give her hell by the end of the year.

Don't let her slip even a little. Darker skin black woman? Shiiid, Gabby caught that wave. Simone better stay looking 14 for the rest of her life. She going to be 40 with afro puffs, glitter in her eye liner, cut shorts and chewing gum.

Cooking in Japan has been an interesting experience when you can't read any of the labels which is my own fault or even just buying what you think is water ends up tasting like Yogurt.

Though fruit being a premium here or at least where I live makes me so sad
Act like you don't access to Google translate and just point your phone at labels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom