• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck that movie for "exhaust all options" if you can't be approved for adoption you deserve the killer surrogate

For the top of the page
6a00df351e888f8834017ee45ca175970d-250wi

AFI cancelled Birth of a Nation's screening over the Nate Parker allegations, because of the need for a "discussion"
But they promote Polanski material on their social media accounts. I will NEVER go against a Black man being attacked by Polanski supporters & enablers.

That Leslie Jones thread is killing me. So many fucking bitches in that thread. Oh she said "white people shit" she is so racist as she is getting leaked nudes, gorilla imagery, etc posted all over twitter and her business site. Like y'all mofuckas don't even know what racism is. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

K, well, if i remember this 'saga' of yours ... you managed to get it running the last time right? (listening on 0.0.0.0 blablabla).

That means it's running in background, basically.

Pretty sure, you'll need to run this again if you switch off the raspberry though. There's probably ways to put it on startup but that starts to be out of my league.

Aiustis

AFI cancelled Birth of a Nation's screening over the Nate Parker allegations, because of the need for a "discussion"
But they promote Polanski material on their social media accounts. I will NEVER go against a Black man being attacked by Polanski supporters & enablers.

Oh dear.

That Leslie Jones thread is killing me. So many fucking bitches in that thread. Oh she said "white people shit" she is so racist as she is getting leaked nudes, gorilla imagery, etc posted all over twitter and her business site. Like y'all mofuckas don't even know what racism is. Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

It's pathetic. I honestly couldn't fuck with people like that in real life because I'd lose it completely.

K, well, if i remember this 'saga' of yours ... you managed to get it running the last time right? (listening on 0.0.0.0 blablabla).

That means it's running in background, basically.

Pretty sure, you'll need to run this again if you switch off the raspberry though. There's probably ways to put it on startup but that starts to be out of my league.

Ok. So if I close the terminal, it's still running? That's what you're saying. Thanks for the help, btw..appreciated. 😁

Ok. So if I close the terminal, it's still running? That's what you're saying. Thanks for the help, btw..appreciated. 😁
I've got a great solution for anyone trying to get this complicated shit working.

Pick up the Raspberry Pi.

Walk to the bathroom.

Open the toilet lid.

Drop the Raspberry Pi in the toilet.

Close the lid.

Flush the Raspberry Pi.

Drop on the floor.

Everybody do the dinosaur.

I said a while ago that as long as I lived in Virginia, I've never been further west than Richmond.

I'm going to change that tomorrow, solo road trip time!!

Not going to wild out like that last solo trip I took down to Miami.... Poor decisions all around, but a hella good time.

Shy

Me too, hermano. Me too.
My wife is plenty built, though, so I'm super lucky. Mmm hmm.
Ahh. I'm super jelly.
Morning folks.
Morning.
Shy likes em with some size, especially the thighs. Just saying
Nah.

While i do like women with size. I'm all about the bosom. I quite boring that way.
Shy is gonna introduce Europe to some black dynamite. Then when he wants to retire from Europe, he'll go to Asia and go to sleep every night between Hitomi and Anri's pillows.
Fucking lol.
tumblr_oce184xLKe1v9xsl7o1_1280.jpg

It's yalls time
OHH SNAPS.

Moris, Angelus. You need to get on that, and get brother Boyega on the show.
Too much nerd talk!

Adaora Akubilo

Joelle Kayembe

Damaris Lewis

Arlenis Sosa Peña

Tomiko Fraser Hines

Rissikat Bade

Emanuela De Paula

Oluchi Onweagba
I approve of this post so much.

Suggestions for a quick, easily cooked, potable breakfast?

It's always the same people. I don't even bother with responding

Also, may Malyse's house be blessed

Zekes!

Too much nerd talk!

Adaora Akubilo

Joelle Kayembe

Damaris Lewis

Arlenis Sosa Peña

Tomiko Fraser Hines

Rissikat Bade

Emanuela De Paula

Oluchi Onweagba

I activate my Beautiful Black Women trap card. Slayven is confused and unable to post for five turns.

whew

Dai101

Banned
Too much nerd talk!

Adaora Akubilo

Joelle Kayembe

Damaris Lewis

Arlenis Sosa Peña

Tomiko Fraser Hines

Rissikat Bade

Emanuela De Paula

Oluchi Onweagba

I activate my Beautiful Black Women trap card. Slayven is confused and unable to post for five turns.

8pZM5XT.gif

I knew the White supremacist twitter trolls would be out for blood after their god Milo got shitcanned, but what theyve done with sister Leslie Jones is some demonic shit. Posting a picture of Harambe and leaking her nudes too? The alt-right is the mortal enemy of Black people, period, I dont wanna hear about any Black person trying to reach out to them or debate them (Im looking at you, Van Jones)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom