• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
We rockin that Compuserve Slay? Listening to the 1997 No Doubt album in .wav form

That CD was the shit

9693d5049.png

How he starts his day..

"you either die a hero or live long enough to fuck a white girl" - Kanye centric podcast

I drew the Viktor card so posted the red head, if I pulled the Slayven card I would have went with one or his and my favorite asians

Meanwhile I am trying to get into this korean baptist church.

You should try Boston/Cambridge. There's like 2 Korean churches within 2-3 blocks of me and Asians out the wazoo, apparently tired of getting hit on by mostly white dudes (most of the people around here)

Ahhh..lol. Don't sweat it, man. Everyone's got a thing. Learn to ignore it.

Yeah, I know. I'm not even athiest or one of those people who hates religion, so much as I just don't have it as a big part of my life, while I feel like for some people it's a pretty fundamental part of them, you know?

Slayven

You should try Boston/Cambridge. There's like 2 Korean churches within 2-3 blocks of me and Asians out the wazoo, apparently tired of getting hit on by mostly white dudes (most of the people around here)

Yeah, I know. I'm not even athiest or one of those people who hates religion, so much as I just don't have it as a big part of my life, while I feel like for some people it's a pretty fundamental part of them, you know?

There is a street that literally has 6 Asian churches on it. And they all be packed on sunday.

Kreed

UnemployedVillain a few months from now...

Young Magus

Sup fam,

How ya'll doing?
Starting the second year of this job and already thinkin bout my future got me like
jbhmmm.png

Got KoF XIV
rejoice.png

But also found out I failed THEE fuck out of a language test I took last month
mjcry1.png

Slayven

Sup fam,

How ya'll doing?
Starting the second year of this job and already thinkin bout my future got me like
jbhmmm.png

Got KoF XIV
rejoice.png

But also found out I failed THEE fuck out of a language test I took last month
mjcry1.png

How you going to be in a country and not able to speak the language ?

Young Magus

How you going to be in a country and not able to speak the language ?

Srs answer: Studyin this for 5 years now. I speak it and read it at what some would call intermediate-beginner level but I'm at the point in where I need to step my game up a lot more and need to step up my reading/studying in particular. Never was good at bookwork and language going back to Spanish in high school.

BCT answer: Nigga how you gonna live in your home country your whole life and still fuck up your native tongue?
Nigga you were around when english changed/evolve and become what it is today. Why the fuck you speaking/typing like you need Mario Teaches Typing and Hooked on Phonics 24/7?

Slayven

Srs answer: Studyin this for 5 years now. I speak it and read it at what some would call intermediate-beginner level but I'm at the point in where I need to step my game up a lot more and need to step up my reading/studying in particular. Never was good at bookwork and language going back to Spanish in high school.

BCT answer: Nigga how you gonna live in your home country your whole life and still fuck up your native tongue?
Nigga you were around when english changed/evolve and become what it is today. Why the fuck you speaking/typing like you need Mario Teaches Typing and Hooked on Phonics 24/7?
WHo are you?

Numb

Young Magus

WHo are you?

I like how everytime I snark you always fall back on that question.

Heres quick reminder, bookmark this shit playboi:

Where you're from -Los Angeles, California
Where you live - The Kansai Area of Japan
What is your age? - 24
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Black
Do you know your roots - Less than I should
Favorite musical genre - Jazz, Ambient music, VGM, Cetic
Your profession/major/career interest - ALT but hopefully media/literatute translation down the road
Your religious affiliation - Came from a Chirstian baptist family but I'm an apthetic Christian as of now
Hobbies - Reading, Thinking, Video Games, Music, Travel
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - Popeyes. The only thing I miss from the states
Marvel or DC? - Eh Marvel due to the Vs. games
Favorite superhero? - Spiderman
Anime or Nah? - Few and far between. Need to watch Trigun again one of these days
Favorite sport and team? - Nigga fuck sports

Seems like every single one of these Fox News harassment victims has at least one clip saying some dumb shit about black folks (Andrea Tantaros this time). Glad they are all coming out regardless/they are still victims but it would be much easier to support them if they weren't taking shots at BLM, making jokes about Food Stamps helping people lose weight, and the DOJ being run like the Black Panthers for years.

Tantaros used her airtime to shit on poor Black single mothers & insinuate that Black people were generally irresponsible, had loose morals, & mostly had themselves to blame for the current issues. Its a shame she was sexually harassed, but my heart of hearts is pretty much incapable of sympathy for people like her.

I like how everytime I snark you always fall back on that question.

Heres quick reminder, bookmark this shit playboi:

ニヤリ indeed

Best way to handle JLPT style tests is to wait until a few weeks before to start studying with the example problem books, because you'll never use 50% of that stuff after the test.

LionPride

Banned
That moment when folks you ain't seen since middle school say you got fine and they got fine too

My confidence and self image done hit a upswing in the last few months. Shit's great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom