• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shy

Didn't one of you guys saw Bella throne was freak, she just came out as bi.
I have no thirsty gifs that can adequately reflect my feelings to seeing this amazon goddess.

So this will have to do.
SjeLu9Y.gif

Shy

She looks like whatever the republicans think is wrong with Hillary..
LOLOLOL.
Don't know her name, but I saw the pic when.my girlfriend told me to pick out a swimsuit. Despite being the same body type she told me no.
00QGcqq.gif

Top one is joia talbott..DAMN, these pictures..get to searching, Shy!!
But i'm soo bad at Google-fu, i always end up punching myself in the face. LOL.

Sorry big bro.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Yup and yo boy didn't make it. :[

It was my first year testing so I'm not too mad at it.

But next year's politics about the EPR system is about to ruin so many friendships here. They are already crumbling as of now.
I didn't make it either.

But it's not in my plan to. My job has an SRB, and I plan on hitting HYT for two fat checks. But don't tell anyone I told you that.

:p

Numb

Library book on Black Hollywood got will on the cover
Black leather suit angry angel Hancock Will
Feel like they could have done better

andthebeatgoeson

That moment when folks you ain't seen since middle school say you got fine and they got fine too

My confidence and self image done hit a upswing in the last few months. Shit's great
It gets better with time if you stay above the ain't shit level. I look okay, got a wife and kids. This shorty who was an 11 in high school and is still an 11 now be throwing thirst in my direction. She should have a ton of options but she keeps talking like it's a desert out there. Not that you may want to care after 38, but it does touch your ego. That's how you get caught out.

Never. She hit the racist/sexist/ignorant jackpot. I'm assuming some black people will give her hell by the end of the year.

Don't let her slip even a little. Darker skin black woman? Shiiid, Gabby caught that wave. Simone better stay looking 14 for the rest of her life. She going to be 40 with afro puffs, glitter in her eye liner, cut shorts and chewing gum.

Oh there are some black people shading Leslie Jones on some respectability politics bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom