• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johndoey

Banned
Antibirth has a cool poster.
7nDHNnS.jpg

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Just got this text from my girl

"Some hoe came in saying that she forgot she had a wedding to go to today 😐so Kristi stopped doing my hair to start hers"
#blacksalons

When you tell lies, it makes baby Jesus cry. 😛
You believe me though right? 1200 hrs in the game. It's very much worth if you have to kill

Numb

Hello I'm new to Neogaf! - love this community already, great thread too I feel like I'll learn a lot.

A bit about me

Where you're from - UK
Where you live - Yorkshire
What is your age? - 25
Your cultural heritage, lineage and genealogy - Igbo
Do you know your roots - Nigerian, Anambra State ;)
Favorite musical genre - Pop-rock
Your profession/major/career interest - Business owner - teaching most essential life skills for 21st centruy/digital marketing manager
Your religious affiliation - Agnostic/Christian-born
Hobbies - Video games (lol), Football (Arsenal F.C), Anime, Manga, reading business articles
KFC, Popeye's, Churches, or Bojangles? - KFC is where its at..
Marvel or DC? - Marvel, all day ere day. DC is cool too, but haven't really been exposed to it much.
Favorite superhero? - Goku
Anime or Nah? - YAS! Naruto in particular
Favorite sport and team? - Football (Arsenal F.C)

Nice to meet you all! PSNID is NobleClansmen, my username - don't have a PS4 yet, waiting for Neo.

Hope you're all having a fantastic day.
Welcome welcome welcome

EloquentM

aka Mannny
I still need try a raid in Destiny, the Taken King stuff was cool, but I mostly play by my lonesome and bounce off super quickly. Doesn't help that the PvP doesn't do it for me.
I got you. You getting RoI? Pm me for your gamer tag or just join destiny gaf in community. They usually host a newbie raid there every week.

Johndoey

Banned
I got you. You getting RoI? Pm me for your gamer tag or just join destiny gaf in community. They usually host a newbie raid there every week.

Thanks i'll check D-gaf, I'm going try to re-download Destiny in a few days and go from there.

--
Antibirth is weirdl, seems cool so far.

Hello I'm new to Neogaf! - love this community already, great thread too I feel like I'll learn a lot.

A bit about me

Where you're from - UK
What is your age? - 25
Your profession/major/career interest - Business owner - teaching most essential life skills for 21st centruy/digital marketing manager
Hobbies - Video games (lol), Football (Arsenal F.C), Anime, Manga, reading business articles
Marvel or DC? - Marvel, all day ere day. DC is cool too, but haven't really been exposed to it much.

Nice to meet you all! PSNID is NobleClansmen, my username - don't have a PS4 yet, waiting for Neo.

Welcome!

FYI, every Nigerian from the UK I'm accusing of being John Boyega.

A bit about me

Where you're from - UK
What is your age? - 25

Welcome

Johndoey

Banned
Haha! Human ingenuity defeated a locked car door, only took an hour and three people.

Met a nice Poli Sci major. Cool lady.

Still no Tylenol. Shoulda asked if she had any.

The Maximum Ride movie seems bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom