• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're always drunk..lol. ��

Did you get the Battlefield beta, btw?

I wish. I haven't been drinking in a week. Also, is it a PC beta? Don't have it. I don't have my new laptop yet so I can't play anything new yet. I was supposed to buy it today but had an issue with my finances and now I might not be able to order it until after Labor Day. Dunno when it'll get here then, since I'm putting a custom graphic wrap on it.

I wish. I haven't been drinking in a week. Also, is it a PC beta? Don't have it. I don't have my new laptop yet so I can't play anything new yet. I was supposed to buy it today but had an issue with my finances and now I might not be able to order it until after Labor Day. Dunno when it'll get here then, since I'm putting a custom graphic wrap on it.
PS4. I'm guessing PC has it as well.

Gordon has all the unseasoned broiled chicken you can eat

I make my own chicken. You're welcome to try some. Here, eat up.

EAZb.gif

While you eat, I'll regale you about how The Prowler is just a Spawn ripoff, even though The Prowler came first.

Slayven

http://i.picpar.com/EAZb.gif[/img

While you eat, I'll regale you about how The Prowler is just a Spawn ripoff, even though The Prowler came first.[/QUOTE]

You real cute comic padawan, real cute

[IMG]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/67/Nightwatch_HCV.jpg
2f6e4-nightwatchreveal.jpg

Gordon has all the unseasoned broiled chicken you can eat

Ain't you got some flaps to jack to? Me and you got something in common tho. When I was a kid, I wished I took that bullet for my dad. Every day, you imagine, for sexual reasons, that I don't season my food. Again one of these things actually happen. I'll let you decide..

Legit food but now the appetite is gone, thanks Gordon

LMAO. Sorry..

KillerJoe10.jpg

Get him!

Shy

You believe me though right? 1200 hrs in the game. It's very much worth if you have to kill
I believe you.

I had a ton of hours in it myself. But just gave up on it's nonsense a long time ago.
I'm bored I want something to talk about.
Go watch Neon Demon.
Only Gordon would know since he's the only one left who uses it ;P
I use it too.
Idk if I'm excited about nx because I like Nintendo games or because it seems interesting. Either way the potential for mainline Pokémon on a television is hype.
I a bit hyped of the NX too.

Johndoey

Banned
I think I've read almost every Darkness comic, that's a real bad feeling man.

That arc where Jackie is basically a dictator was kinda interesting.

--
Divine Spawn actually looks pretty cool.

aVOWGuw.jpg

D i Z

You good to run then? Let me know, or I'm passing the fuck out lol..

You might as well get some z's, I'm gonna be a while with household maintenance.
Hit me up if you're up later.

I think I've read almost every Darkness comic, that's a real bad feeling man.

That arc where Jackie is basically a dictator was kinda interesting.

--
Divine Spawn actually looks pretty cool.

I loved the character. Was real cool on the story lines though.

Slayven

Googling Comic rip offs now and this is getting funny:

We can get deep

"super-strong ex-cop, a mood ring version of the Hulk whose color changes as he gets angrier
Eddie originally transforms into his alter ego only at night, and grows in strength and size as he got angrier. He changes color from blue to purple, to red, and finally to white due to extreme rage. In his white form he is barely capable of coherent thought.

Here's hoping it holds better than ghost. The monster designs don't look garbage so that's a step up already

I fell off ghost so quick. The monsters look like they stole some left over sentai designs

Slayven

While Parallax is here lets talk about the Bloodpack, they had my favorite superpower ever. Argus had the power to become invisible in complete darkness.

Nigga everyone becomes invisible in complete darkness

Johndoey

Banned
You might as well get some z's, I'm gonna be a while with household maintenance.
Hit me up if you're up later.

I loved the character. Was real cool on the story lines though.
It's kinda funny that the two videogames ended up probably being the best use of the franchise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom