• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

giphy.gif

gotta leave the madness

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
While Parallax is here lets talk about the Bloodpack, they had my favorite superpower ever. Argus had the power to become invisible in complete darkness.

Nigga everyone becomes invisible in complete darkness

As trash as bloodlines was, I'm surprised dc hasn't used them in their live action TV series.

THe best Spawn, Darkness, and Witchblade stories was the side stuff of other users

Cy-gor made me drop image completely.

While Parallax is here lets talk about the Bloodpack, they had my favorite superpower ever. Argus had the power to become invisible in complete darkness.

Nigga everyone becomes invisible in complete darkness

Which power is worse: the one you just described, or being invisible when nobody is looking at you

LionPride

Banned
KTT is a mess

So I just got back from a friend's party and can't feel the lower half of my body, please help.

Also, that Kenyan with the wide ass dick, damn...that's a shame

BigDes

Image going from being a company primarily publishing edgy rip offs of other companies to becoming the new Vertigo was never something I ever really expected.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Image going from being a company primarily publishing edgy rip offs of other companies to becoming the new Vertigo was never something I ever really expected.

they still havent touched vertigo in their heyday. theyre dark horse 2 now

D i Z

they still havent touched vertigo in their heyday. theyre dark horse 2 now

That's pretty apt. It's pretty incredible that they survived their own lineage of 90's inspired comics. It seemed inconceivable that they would float on without their biggest studios, even when those same studios churned out mediocrity.

Why Colin Kaepernick is more correct than he thinks:

https://abagond.wordpress.com

In short, that THIRD verse of the Star Spangled Banner is supposed to be a diss against The Colonial Marines, a black troop made up of slaves who escaped to the British and traded their service for freedom. And kicked ass during the War of 1812.

Please note that some of the Colonial Marines moved to Nova Scotia after the war. So it is possible that the Rock can trace his roots to these brave men on his father's side.

Zekes!

Why Colin Kaepernick is more correct than he thinks:

https://abagond.wordpress.com

In short, that THIRD verse of the Star Spangled Banner is supposed to be a diss against The Colonial Marines, a black troop made up of slaves who escaped to the British and traded their service for freedom. And kicked ass during the War of 1812.

Please note that some of the Colonial Marines moved to Nova Scotia after the war. So it is possible that the Rock can trace his roots to these brave men on his father's side.

When I'm finished my degree it's my goal to seriously study my Black Nova Scotian history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom