• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not until I can clone Mrs. Mankey. I would call her Mankey Reilly.

1f2b07a1e53a4d500fe1d102497eb3f0.jpg

andthebeatgoeson

LOL I'm asking for my adoptive parents, man. My dad and uncle might go, though. I'd go if I were going but I'm not. I'd also come bring you some Hitomi albums and steal your X-Men comics if I was going, but oh well.
Don't listen to him. Magic city 15 years ago. Everyone knows Buford Hwy gets it poppin.

What do they like?

Museums: civil rights museum, King Center and i heard the college football Hall of fame.

Night life: buckhead or midtown for food. Lots of options and it's a busy city, so they can people watch.

Active: Stone mountain, although they have a racist history and I'm sure a racist current. They still have the Confederate statues and there was that one time a guy gave out a flier for a church to 6 out of 8 of us, except me and my wife. Only black people in the group for a sunrise church service. I've decided to stop going there but i know a lot of people like going there.

The belt line is popular, along with Chastain park and Piedmont Park, probably better if they want to stay away from people who like to stay away from us.

Sports: well, it's the South, so i recommend football.

Fuck the braves but the Hawks have been better.

Anything they like to do? It's hard to say one specific thing, a standard thing.

There is an ATL thread, and they will give more info.

D i Z

Ello.

Sup Kid.

Probably not. i haven't watched RD for a long while.

It's been decades for myself as well. I'm curious about this revival though for some young un's that I know. Hopefully it'll make it's way over here in some legal format.

Don't listen to him. Magic city 15 years ago. Everyone knows Buford Hwy gets it poppin.

What do they like?

Museums: civil rights museum, King Center and i heard the college football Hall of fame.

Night life: buckhead or midtown for food. Lots of options and it's a busy city, so they can people watch.

Active: Stone mountain, although they have a racist history and I'm sure a racist current. They still have the Confederate statues and there was that one time a guy gave out a flier for a church to 6 out of 8 of us, except me and my wife. Only black people in the group for a sunrise church service. I've decided to stop going there but i know a lot of people like going there.

The belt line is popular, along with Chastain park and Piedmont Park, probably better if they want to stay away from people who like to stay away from us.

Sports: well, it's the South, so i recommend football.

Fuck the braves but the Hawks have been better.

Anything they like to do? It's hard to say one specific thing, a standard thing.

There is an ATL thread, and they will give more info.

Thanks, man. Buckhead, midtown, belt line, parks, and any bars they can find sound like good options. I'll look up the Atlanta thread.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Why does almost every woman in bleach have gigantic breasts? it's literally slim waist big boobs: The manga. I don't know how I never noticed this before.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
No? There are plenty of smaller women in bleach

Now one peice....

That guy draws like one woman... with the same face. Though to be fair all non specialized human face are the same man or woman face.

"plenty" lmao the vast majority of women in bleach have medium to humongo breasts man. it don't make no sense

Village

"plenty" lmao the vast majority of women in bleach have medium to humongo breasts man. it don't make no sense

Vast? Maybe I'm forgetting a lot ofthem, but a lot of them have varying sizes

Even with in ichigo's crew who you start with, taski and the red headed girl with the glasses aren't orihime, and rukia is tiny. Then you have Soifon and and yoruichi who are again compltely different sizes and don't fall under what you are saying.

Then you have a bunch of arrancars who are Irrc of are varying sizes, the vizards featuring 3 women of varying sizes

And then a boat load of women in the quency arc of varying sizes, one of them transgender too.

IIRC nah blench a had a bunch of women of different sizes

But please if I am wrong, show me a non fan art chart or something, because I honestly I forget a lot of bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom