• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another half Japanese girl won Miss Japan (she's half Indian, last years winner was half black). Us half breeds are taking over Japan... Then the world!!!

Slay put the gun down!!!!

LHZb.png

MCU Robbie Reyes looks awesome, eses.

Bubba T

Earlier this year I went to an office visit at a top 20 accounting firm and of the 20 people there, only three of them (including myself) were black.

About a week earlier I was at a local office for an interview and they took me on a tour where I got to meet some of the staff. No one there was black.

There recruiting events going on over the next few weeks and if it is anything like last year, I'll be lucky to see more than six other black people there.

Man is this industry underrepresented.

andthebeatgoeson

Earlier this year I went to an office visit at a top 20 accounting firm and of the 20 people there, only three of them (including myself) were black.

About a week earlier I was at a local office for an interview and they took me on a tour where I got to meet some of the staff. No one there was black.

There recruiting events going on over the next few weeks and if it is anything like last year, I'll be lucky to see more than six other black people there.

Man is this industry underrepresented.
Accounting? Sounds about right.

Belated thoughts and prayers to momotaro's aunt and family. As well as prayers for justice.

I'm rather late to the meaning of "take a knee" in football. But when I watched some kid take a serious hit in my nephew's game, and all of his team took a knee while the child was being attended to...Kaep's still telling the country that something is wrong.

Dereck

Man, GAF is obsessed with butt stuff huh?
Yeah, much like a lot of things that we (the black community) have been discussing for years, GAF catches on relatively late and thinks it's some brand new thing. So like the people who make silly threads with questions in the thread titles that have obvious answers. The same threads that really have no business being made and otherwise make the OP look completely clueless, the butt stuff threads are (elbow nudge) funny to a regular GAFfer but to us it's old news.

Kind of like how people thought the Arthur memes were some new undiscovered stuff when all they really were were ancient historic Black Twitter jokes using Arthur screenshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom