• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Village

Who was trans in bleach?

The one girl who fought that effeminate dude who serves under kenpachi during the quincy invasion.

Dude kept calling the girl a man, as ... disgusting as that actually is, from my understanding I thought that was him trying to get under her skin because she was transgender.

The one girl who fought that effeminate dude who serves under kenpachi during the quincy invasion.

Dude kept calling the girl a man, as ... disgusting as that actually is, from my understanding I thought that was him trying to get under her skin because she was transgender.

Steins;Gate did something similar for comedy. It was really jarring and not good.

And someone explain hentai and ecchi to Janedro. I'm not gonna do it.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.
Anyone seen this?

UNVEILING A NEW FLAG FOR THE BLACK LGBTQ COMMUNITY

http://en.daily.vice.com/videos/unveiling-a-new-flag-for-the-black-lgbtq-community

zPJqL8d.jpg

Slayven

There is a gay superhero named Spectrum that gets different powers depending on what color of the rainbow he changes into. I feel that is on a line, but I am not the right one to say

harSon

Banned
I might legitimately be going out with a reality detached axe murderer next Friday. She's got the most craziest eyes and emotionally absent face I've ever seen, and she talks like a robot - but she's cute as hell.

I might legitimately be going out with a reality detached axe murderer next Friday. She's got the most craziest eyes and emotionally absent face I've ever seen, and she talks like a robot - but she's cute as hell.

Lemme hold whatever's in your bank account when you die

lol..I love how this doesn't even faze you based on cuteness. Carry on, brother..😂

Just came back from a black entrepreneurs meeting. It was way too long like 3 and a half hours, but there was some useful information there and there were successful people I could network with.

I went because I was looking for a job at this media company near me and the manager asked me yesterday if I could go today. He didn't mention it was going to be that long though and I had my mother waiting on me. Hopefully, I can get a job out of this experience. Manager wants me to meet him this Thursday at his office.

Mizerman

A remake of So I Married an Axe Murderer.

Slayven

Just came back from a black entrepreneurs meeting. It was way too long like 3 and a half hours, but there was some useful information there and there were successful people I could network with.

I went because I was looking for a job at this media company near me and the manager asked me yesterday if I could go today. He didn't mention it was going to be that long though and I had my mother waiting on me. Hopefully, I can get a job out of this experience. Manager wants me to meet him this Thursday at his office.

Good luck

Shy

Break a leg.

neojubei

Will drop pants for Sony.

good luck

Zekes!

Good luck

Shenmue's voice acting and writing are atrocious. God damn.

You mean amazing right

You watching the Giant Bomb Endurance Run?

Slayven

I think a good 95% of video game voice acting is mediocre to terrible, a good part of that being you get the same folks recycling the same voice game after game.

I don't know why Steven Universe can crank out more feeling and depth in acting in 15 minutes than a 30 hour game?

jmood88

I owned a Dreamcast back then but neve played Shenmue because it didn't look interesting and child version of me made a great choice.

I think a good 95% of video game voice acting is mediocre to terrible, a good part of that being you get the same folks recycling the same voice game after game.

I don't way Steven Universe can crank out more feeling and depth in acting in 15 minutes than a 30 hour game?

To be fair, Steven Universe's cast is super OP.

Slayven

That was esparda not quincy and that shit was eons ago

Ross61

I don't know why Steven Universe can crank out more feeling and depth in acting in 15 minutes than a 30 hour game?
It's sad cause there is literally a site that's basically the directory of voice actors that probably won't charge much.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

This... is a very bizarre trailer. The description makes me even more confused.
Shortly after Toni joins the team, the captain faints during practice. By the end of the week, most of the girls on the team suffer from episodes of fainting, swooning, moaning, and shaking in a seemingly uncontrollable catharsis. Soon, however, the girls on the team embrace these mysterious spasms, transforming them into a rite of passage. Toni fears “the fits” but is equally afraid of losing her place just as she’s found her footing. Caught between her need for control and her desire for acceptance, Toni must decide how far she will go to embody her new ideals.
??? Is this a metaphor for...

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Okay I'll retract my statement. I think there's an equal amount of flat chest women and large chested women in bleach. I still think large breasted women in bleach are more prominent than any other shonen manga but I don't get out much.

Okay I'll retract my statement. I think there's an equal amount of flat chest women and large chested women in bleach. I still think large breasted women in bleach are more prominent than any other shonen manga but I don't get out much.

It's no Tenjho Tenge. I actually think One Piece has more, too. I only watched Bleach up to the end of the Soul Society arc, though, so I don't know any characters after that.

I figured out the difference between me and Slayven. He reads comics. I draw them.

sass2.png

Night BCT.

Village

read one peice

oda has like two girls he can draw that are " normal" . And both of those women happen to be giant chested skinny women, emphasized more with his art style. A lot of normal women and men look the same in his art style. When I first Saw flaminco or whatever his name is in the manga I thought he was zorro with shades because I saw him with out color.

Oda excels more creative takes on people, his unique people look the best. his particularly older people. But when its a normal healthy young looking person... it starts to blend together

I would like oda's next manga... whatever that might be to consist of monsters and funny looking folks, everyone would look different.

Slayven

It's no Tenjho Tenge. I actually think One Piece has more, too. I only watched Bleach up to the end of the Soul Society arc, though, so I don't know any characters after that.

I figured out the difference between me and Slayven. He reads comics. I draw them.

sass2.png

Night BCT.

Greg Land and Jim Balent are shaking now

Slayven

But real talk why do superhero novels come off almost as parody? Like the people have only heard of comics in passing. Makes me want to write my own novel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom