• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

EloquentM

aka Mannny
So, once I saw the bleach is ending soon thread I started rereading the manga and I'm almost back to where I stopped those years ago...anyways I've got 186 chapters left in about 3 weeks...pray for me

Numb

So, once I saw the bleach is ending soon thread I started rereading the manga and I'm almost back to where I stopped those years ago...anyways I've got 186 chapters left in about 3 weeks...pray for me
Why shoot yourself on purpose?
Good luck

So what's on the agenda for the day?

Will Gordon out chicken on the grill?

Will Shy give some love to the thighs?

Will slayven fall victim to his own mayhem?

Let's find out...

Will Bronx be banned gets an honorable mention.

Enjoy the holiday BCT

Bronx-Man

Banned
So what's on the agenda for the day?

Will Gordon out chicken on the grill?

Will Shy give some love to the thighs?

Will slayven fall victim to his own mayhem?

Let's find out...

Will Bronx be banned gets an honorable mention.

Enjoy the holiday BCT
tumblr_o7wnbrZfva1utx5lqo1_250.gif

royalan

CrlhJ_VXYAAnQku.jpg

Why does it look like Obama just finished telling Putin exactly where he can find him later if he wants to get these hands...

Cause that is exactly what he did. Them Obamas have a way of telling you about yourself while be so well spoken

Pretty much. Gotta word it right.

Gordon got the grill going right now

HWWQ0cS.jpg

Damn, girl..should I send you a dick pick?

This was what I expected

Now we have a Pegging Community Thread. That's cool I guess.

It was bound to happen. I'm shocked harson hasn't started a booty eating community thread

Slayven

Shiiiittt I feel like I am on the wrong board, I seen some boards where every other post about me. But didn't expect it here

FyreWulff

CrlhJ_VXYAAnQku.jpg

Why does it look like Obama just finished telling Putin exactly where he can find him later if he wants to get these hands...

I'm amazed this picture exists. Usually leaders are very careful not to let any pics happen where a leader of another country is shown as taller or looking down on them. Putin is slipping.

Gonna need more than prayers as you descend into that abyss, fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom