• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mizerman

smh, i've been on these boards longer than you've had hair on your sacks homie

rmdSx.gif

Zekes!

How in the hell?! I'm fucking jealous. That's one of the few shows I'd do anything to experience for the first time again.

It's been my goal to watch through the series with my dad, but we never have time. We started to watch it a few years ago, but fell through. I'm thinking the same is gonna happen soon 'cause I start classes and my job back up later this week. Might have to leave it until after I finish my degree next year.

On another note, I only just realized I actually do have FX. Shiiiiiiiiiiiit. Gonna catch that Atlanta re-run in an hour after some Overwatch.

ishibear

is a goddamn bear
What I'm trying to get everyone to understand is: blaming JC and HarSon isn't going to change anything.

If something is NSFW, it takes one second to click the back button. Therefore I don't know who's always responsible. I just know I feel uncomfortable if I have to worry about clicking the thread because of the content within each and every time.

Young Magus

Man I remember that big JC post Kreed quoted......
It was good..

And we doing Character Arcs/drawings for Comics soon?

Whats my character arc?

LionPride

Banned
What I'm trying to get everyone to understand is: blaming JC and HarSon isn't going to change anything.

If something is NSFW, it takes one second to click the back button. Therefore I don't know who's always responsible. I just know I feel uncomfortable if I have to worry about clicking the thread because of the content within each and every time.

Makes sense, well hopefully tonight leads to a change, a change where folks ain't uncomfortable about being in this thread because of content.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
The fact that Ishi is voicing her concerns shows that she cares y'all. I think we can all cut back and still keep the essence of BCT.

Remember, it wasn't that long ago when this thread got locked.

Yo, you were the one who posted a good ass response back in the thread that Kreed pulled that Phoenix quote from.

What thread was this?

Shy

Really sorry you feel uncomfortable about coming in here.

You shouldn't have to feel that way. especially as you've only just came back.

And if i've contributed to it in anyway. I am very sorry Ishi.

hypernima

Banned
seldom I feel uncomfortable but see a lot of uncomfortable things, then again, i am the merry ghost of the BCT thread.

*pooh laugh*

Really sorry you feel uncomfortable about coming in here.

You shouldn't have to feel that way. especially as you've only just came back.

And if i've contributed to it in anyway. I am very sorry Ishi.

Leave it up to Shyhi the Prince to be the most remorseful.

LionPride

Banned
Damn, LP looking up to us and shit and brehs can't eem remember what they said

We ain't ever gonna make it

Lol nah, thankfully that quote went back to its actual thread so I ain't have to figure it out. Shit, I was but a wee lurker tryin to get an account back then. Now I've been banned twice.

No, I got junior'd for not following through on a thread I made for GAFS Top Movies of All Time.

My brother, in the age of Trump we must strike out against assertions that we are lazy and don't follow through.

You got something lit lined up for your thread making return?

Furyous

So I got a white woman
Feenix got one
Harson got the white womens with racist family
Who else

Does getting a bunch of Cougars preggers on Moms weekend after the condom accidentally slips off count if they have an abortion at an unspecified time later? I am asking for a friend of course.....

smh, i've been on these boards longer than you've had hair on your sacks homie

This is the equivalent of Will Smith telling lil Bow Wow that he cut records before lil Bow Wow's mother let her spouse cut to have him.

Does getting a bunch of Cougars preggers on Moms weekend after the condom accidentally slips off count if they have an abortion at an unspecified time later? I am asking for a friend of course.....
I heard about similar stories from a colleague whose daughter is enrolled at WSU, but I was praying that it was fake.

One of these days y'all gonna try to fuck a white girl and find nothing but Trump memorabilia in her house.
Would be glorious, would go home with her to meet the parent's in a Ironman suit tho

We did long lose our way when Devo and Satch and the white girl disappeared leaving Blas and ishi

andthebeatgoeson

So i just turned off my notifications for email on my phone. I worry i won't check email or some will get lost in the sauce.

But I'm also worried I'm checking it too much and it's fucking with me. Notification goes off and i NEED to check it. I know they do studies on this and how it activates your brain. Maybe i can cut out down to twice a day?

Maybe worrying about it is a sign your hooked.

andthebeatgoeson

Hate to put you on the spot, Ishi:

Is it mostly nsfw stuff or other content. I'm curious because it's easy to get into a 'rhythm' in posts that are male centric. I'm thinking about stories vs pictures.

______ women have it bad already. We joke about hoteps but are we inclusive enough? Have we gazed at our enemies long enough to become them?

*shiver*

Thanks for bringing it up, tho. We all need counter weights. We just have to actively shift/move the cycle.

And I'm married to a brown skin lady, where ya going? Brown skin lady, what you doing? I like the way ya walk, when ya walk on by. I like the way ya move, when ya do dat dere.

If we logging our significant others.

Speaking of, used to live in Philly when i was young. West, then Southwest Philly. Predominately black, and i only imagined myself with a black woman.

Then moved to South Jersey 10th grade of high school. Predominately white, although enough chips to have some choice. That's when i learned that guys will date the closest and easiest choice. Some have formed their ideals but really, it doesn't matter. As long as you don't make your choices about hate, then we really shouldn't feel some way about your choices. In case anyone was feeling some type of way.

I appreciate you speaking up about this, partially because my experience is not too dissimilar when I visit. Although it's not really the same for me because I'm actually not a woman.

Furyous

I heard about similar stories from a colleague whose daughter is enrolled at WSU, but I was praying that it was fake.

That's mom's weekend everywhere I was not talking about whatever university you think I am talking about.

BCT do yourselves a favor and find audio of 2 Chainz cursing out Jack Thriller on Drink Champs. He cursed Jack out thoroughly calling him all types of pussy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom