• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could excited for literally anything to the extent Zelda stans get excited over minor feature additions. My timeline is going wild over this rock-climbing illustration.

BlackJace

It is literally impossible for Zelda to fulfill everyone's expectations on Tuesday. Ask anyone what they want from the game, and its all different.

Tears incoming.
Still hyped tho

wasn't the last portable Zelda that four swords shit?

Yeah. It was basically Zelda's answer to Mario and Luigi from what I've seen, but even before that, you had A Link Between Worlds which I liked a lot, and before that Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass which were forgettable. Before those, more Four Swords stuff and Minish Cap. It's been way more back and forth and random in quality than the console Zeldas, and this isn't counting the remakes.

Slayven

Yeah. It was basically Zelda's answer to Mario and Luigi from what I've seen, but even before that, you had A Link Between Worlds which I liked a lot, and before that Spirit Tracks and Phantom Hourglass which were forgettable. Before those, more Four Swords stuff and Minish Cap. It's been way more back and forth and random in quality than the console Zeldas, and this isn't counting the remakes.

Minish Cap is the only portable zelda i ever seen people really love. Not counting the ports

D i Z

Second hand but, The death count seems to have climbed to 59. I assume some of the severely wounded have passed.

Yeah it's going to keep climbing. A lot of people had to be taken by regular folk to the hospital in trucks and whatever was around. They didn't get a lot of assistance on the scene immediately.

That conference went by fast and except for one instance it was boring from beginning to end.

Shit, if I ran a press conference it would be like a kickback, chill as fuck.

xlarge.img.png

Wonder how this will play out

Terry Crews is now on here. Heard The Game made an appearance too.

Edit: Lol now Snoop and Wiz Khalifa! Did EA pay for all these black celebrities to appear at their show?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom