• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Shovel Knight is the only good crowd funded game I've played.

The others be looking suspect.

FTL was great, I know that for a fact.

There are a lot of really well-received crowd funded games out there. I haven't played a lot of them, because backlog, but there are a lot. Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, the Shadowrun games, Volgarr the Viking, the Banner Saga, Divinity: Original Sin, Book of Unwritten Tales 2, Undertale, etc.

At this point it's just another standard funding path for smaller games, and I'm okay with that.

Malyse

Worst shooting in US history and perpetrated against a marginalized group. Christ, I hate this world
I don't care what your "moral" stance is against homosexuality, this is fucking unconscionable.

-----

Bernie Sanders has no longer has any place in a Clinton administration. He burned that bridge when he decided to not exit gracefully and unite against Trump. This isn't about anything but his fucking ego.

-----

This Battlefront book is really good???

I don't care what your "moral" stance is against homosexuality, this is fucking unconscionable.

-----

Bernie Sanders has no longer has any place in a Clinton administration. He burned that bridge when he decided to not exit gracefully and unite against Trump. This isn't about anything but his fucking ego.

-----

This Battlefront book is really good???

If they can't skirt around the fact that LGBTQ were the ones in the crosshairs, I fully expect to hear some "divine punishment" bs from people who don't have humanity in any way shape or form.

Edit: And it's already happening
Edit 2: May have been a scheduled ad but I still don't trust it

What Battlefront book?

Malyse

If they can't skirt around the fact that LGBTQ were the ones in the crosshairs, I fully expect to hear some "divine punishment" bs from people who don't have humanity in any way shape or form.

What Battlefront book?

Johndoey

Banned
Updated report on shooting
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/or...gency-services-respond-reports-gunman-n590446

Mir Seddique, Mateen's father told NBC News, "this has nothing to do with religion." Seddique said his son got angry when he saw two men kissing in Miami a couple of months ago and thinks that may be related to the shooting.

"We are saying we are apologizing for the whole incident. We weren't aware of any action he is taking. We are in shock like the whole country," Seddique said.

Meanwhile, a man who answered the phone at Mateen's address, Mustafa Abasin, told NBC News: "We are in shock and we are said." He would not say how he knew Mateen, but said he was helping investigators.

Malyse

I know I shouldn't be surprised but there are really people on social media praising this dude for killing all those people. WTF.

Edit: And it's already happening
Edit 2: May have been a scheduled ad but I still don't trust it

double jump

you haven't lived until a random little kid ask you "how do you make love".
Got kanye feeding white folk. People literally shooting up the club. Crash getting brought back in the worse possible way! Romney wrestling! Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus.

Seriously, Rip to those people in that club though. Idk why but the more I think about it the worse it bums me out.

D i Z

Good morning. Too many topics to quote them all with this hangover.

Any of you man on over watch?

PS4 got a BCT group if you're interested.

I know I shouldn't be surprised but there are really people on social media praising this dude for killing all those people. WTF.

This world we live in...

You can take your trash opinions somewhere else.

you shut your scourge the hedgehog avatar having ass up

LOL

Malyse

The people aligning with ISIS thing is a problem. Especially since it's an ideology.

It's awful that this is cropping up during Ramadan.

What I miss from E3 and any streams going on right now?

I don't think anything is streaming yet. So far we've got gifs from Dead Rising 4, Titanfall 2 has a single player campaign, screen shots from Telltale's Batman with info that Troy Baker (Joel from the Last of Us) is the man himself, and Ori and the Blind Forest is getting a sequel

I don't think anything is streaming yet. So far we've got gifs from Dead Rising 4, Titanfall 2 has a single player campaign, screen shots from Telltale's Batman with info that Troy Baker (Joel from the Last of Us) is the man himself, and Ori and the Blind Forest is getting a sequel

Cool. I also saw Injustice 2's gameplay reveal trailer. Shit looks hype! Wish I could've seen it when it happened.

Malyse

Offline? and Ori was a leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom