• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

But even that looked boring in the gameplay videos.

Guerilla Games = the definition of derivative. If they weren't sharing work from other Sony studio's they would have folded ages ago, and other shooters would have been on the market instead of several generations of Killzone.

Malyse

I ain't even bought my top five games yet. I need a PS4 for Kingdom Hearts, plus Lesbian Weapon School Girls is a week out. And then there's all the stuff I missed, like Ninja Lesbians, Waifu Simulator versions 1, 2, & 3, Persona: Nintendo Remix, Animal Crossing with Disney, Digital Paper Doll simulator...

Young Magus

I ain't even bought my top five games yet. I need a PS4 for Kingdom Hearts, plus Lesbian Weapon School Girls is a week out. And then there's all the stuff I missed, like Ninja Lesbians, Waifu Simulator versions 1, 2, & 3, Persona: Nintendo Remix, Animal Crossing with Disney, Digital Paper Doll simulator...

You snarkin or srs with them titles?

So like

anyone else remember how the Joker was an actual cuckold in Suicide Squad

what was up with that

You would keep note on you fellow men smh

Malyse

You snarkin or srs with them titles?

You would keep note on you fellow men smh

Senran Kagura is in my top five franchises. It's been in my profile for like, ever.
If I make fun of them, it kills the fun for you to make fun of them.
Besides, I like what I like and dun curr if others judge me for it.

-----

I wish the NX was digitally compatable with Wii U/3DS.

So like

what was up with that

efRrSLR.png

Young Magus

Senran Kagura is in my top five franchises. It's been in my profile for like, ever.

-----

Oh no Im not judgein ya for the games. I just wanna know what the hell are the names for te games you listed.

And same, beable to get some good use of the Wiiu library

Malyse

Oh no Im not judgein ya for the games. I just wanna know what the hell are the names for te games you listed.

And same, beable to get some good use of the Wiiu library
OH.
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, Conquest, Revelations
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Disney Magical World 2
Style Savvy: Fashion Forward

OH.
Valkyrie Drive: Bhikkhuni
Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, Conquest, Revelations
Tokyo Mirage Sessions
Disney Magical World 2
Style Savvy: Fashion Forward

Oh, I thought you meant some of the games were called Lesbian Weapon School Girls, Ninja Lesbians, Waifu Simulator versions 1, 2, & 3, and Digital Paper Doll simulator.

I wonder where Gordon is. I haven't seen him in a minute.

Sch1sm

So like

what was up with that

In what respect? I don't remember having that feeling since he killed that one dude for calling Harley a bad bitch or whatever. Maybe I missed something.

Malyse

Oh, I thought you meant some of the games were called Lesbian Weapon School Girls, Ninja Lesbians, Waifu Simulator versions 1, 2, & 3, and Digital Paper Doll simulator.

I wonder where Gordon is. I haven't seen him in a minute.
I mean, that's what those games basically are.

Today in story time, let's read about my hero:

Oscar Zeta Acosta was not into serious street-fighting, but he was hell on wheels in a bar brawl. Any combination of a 250 lb Mexican and LSD-25 is a potentially terminal menace for anything it can reach – but when the alleged Mexican is in fact a profoundly angry Chicano lawyer with no fear at all of anything that walks on less than three legs and a de facto suicidal conviction that he will die at the age of 33 – just like Jesus Christ – you have a serious piece of work on your hands. Especially if the bastard is already 33½ years old with a head full of Sandoz acid, a loaded .357 Magnum in his belt, a hatchet-wielding Chicano bodyguard on his elbow at all times, and a disconcerting habit of projectile vomiting geysers of pure blood off the front porch every 30 or 40 minutes, or whenever his malignant ulcer can't handle any more raw tequila.

Mmmm. Ulcer. homerdrool.png

RedSwirl

-----

I keep hearing from a dude who defends Senran Kagura, saying that behind the gratuitous breasts and moe character designs are genuine well-written characters or something. At a glance most people would see this dude as another anime avatar but I've known him since before he hit that phase and he's been analyzing games for 30+ years.

Like, how can you tell in these situations? Persona 4 and 999 probably look like trash anime games at a glance too but have a lot more to offer. For 999 I think it was that 9.0 review IGN gave it which was odd for a niche anime game. Persona 3 was actually a little bit before moe took over everything (or maybe in the beginning stages before it became a real problem) so it wasn't such a distracting feature at the time.

I know, I know... This is a gaming forum.

But damn I hate gaming side when there is new hardware announced. How many PS4 Pro threads do we need? And this is just a mid gen upgrade. Imma avoid that side like the plague when Scorpio and the NX are revealed.

I'm copping one.

FyreWulff

New consoles and updated consoles and this generation still doesn't feel like it has started yet

i've said it to someone else before

but honestly it feels like this generation has been everyone de-gassing from the last generation and we'll have to wait until the next one to actually feel like we've taken a step forward.

the massive contraction doesn't help either, just sort of felt like everyone is desperately trying to hang onto their existing bases

Young Magus

30 threads to say the same things

"Price too high"
"Too ugly/the older model was better"
"My pc is still better"
"Low memory"
"This is why waiting was a good idea"
"so-and-so betrayed us"
"gaf was wrong/right"
"This needs backwards compatibility"
"Now I hope I can run *insert AAA game* at 4k 60fps"
"If my wife comes in with an axe and tries to chop it it'll still work right?"
"This can run dreamcast games with homebrew right?"

FyreWulff

Seriously, when everyone skipped the "let's try to do some fun projects and see what sticks" at launch phase and just went straight to releasing sequels, I knew we were in for a snore of a generation.

Only Ubisoft actually tried, with Zombi U.

Just read Cyborg Rebirth, looks like I was right.

Cyborg's one of those characters that will never be great because his books wont last long & any progress that gets made will be erased because the next Writer decides that they're gonna be the one to "fix" him.
His Rebirth book is sounds like it's just gonna be a do-over of the 1st arc of his Nu52 book which was pretty much a do-over of his Pre Flashpoint miniseries.

ChamplooJones

Formerly Momotaro
Hate to bring down the mood from all of this gaming news but I've got some bad news fam. Just got a call from my cousin Greg about my aunt Carla that was sent to the hospital last week because of abuse from her then boyfriend. I was told three things, each one worse then the last.

She's not gonna get better, she won't wake up, and the respiratory ventilation was the only thing that was keeping her alive. So, everyone is gonna be there Saturday to see her before "the decision" is made. Called the family, everyone is taking it pretty bad some worse then others. Its gonna be a long Saturday.

As for me, I'm at home doing homework and listening to some Nujabes. Preparing myself for whats to come.

Mizerman

Hate to bring down the mood from all of this gaming news but I've got some bad news fam. Just got a call from my cousin Greg about my aunt Carla that was sent to the hospital last week because of abuse from her then boyfriend. I was told three things, each one worse then the last.

She's not gonna get better, she won't wake up, and the respiratory ventilation was the only thing that was keeping her alive. So, everyone is gonna be there Saturday to see her before "the decision" is made. Called the family, everyone is taking it pretty bad some worse then others. Its gonna be a long Saturday.

As for me, I'm at home doing homework and listening to some Nujabes. Preparing myself for whats to come.

Damn...

Sorry to hear about that, man. Shouldn't even have gone down like that. At all.

Malyse

I keep hearing from a dude who defends Senran Kagura, saying that behind the gratuitous breasts and moe character designs are genuine well-written characters or something. At a glance most people would see this dude as another anime avatar but I've known him since before he hit that phase and he's been analyzing games for 30+ years.

Like, how can you tell in these situations? Persona 4 and 999 probably look like trash anime games at a glance too but have a lot more to offer. For 999 I think it was that 9.0 review IGN gave it which was odd for a niche anime game. Persona 3 was actually a little bit before moe took over everything (or maybe in the beginning stages before it became a real problem) so it wasn't such a distracting feature at the time.

Senran Kagura legit has some of the best writing in games. I hate that it's buried under fetishy bullshit, but the game's writing is ridiculously good. Note: this is mainly referring to the 3DS main franchise and not the vita spinoffs. The vita games are just plain fun as fuck. The fact that the anime is fucking pandering trash too doesn't help its case, which is bizarre cause the source is again really well written. Valkyrie Drive is the same, except the anime is a separate animal and goes from zero to bleak with a quickness.

Fuck, man. Can't believe it.

Malyse

Fuck that punkbitchass who did that to her. My condolences brother.

Who in here has a PS4 again? I need to add some of y'all, I just want to join one of yalls party and talk shit in your ears while I'm not even playing the game, just watching PSVue or some shit.

Stay strong man.

hypernima

Banned

Fuck fuck fuck, my condolences man.

cdyhybrid

I'm sorry man, that's awful.

Dai101

Banned

Stay strong hermano. Hope they got the hijo de perra that caused her this and bring him the fuck down.

LionPride

Banned

Fuckin hell, thoughts and prayers are with you and ya family.

And fuck the bitch nigga who did this to your Aunt.

Zekes!

Condolences man. I'll keep you and your family in my thoughts

What the fuck! I'm so sorry..thought this piece of shit getting caught was the start of a happy ending. Damn it..got tears running. My thoughts are with you and yours, Mo..

Worst way to end the day..nite, my people..

I'm so sorry. I hope that pinche idiota that did this to her gets his.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Damn man, sorry to hear that

Seriously, when everyone skipped the "let's try to do some fun projects and see what sticks" at launch phase and just went straight to releasing sequels, I knew we were in for a snore of a generation.

Only Ubisoft actually tried, with Zombi U.
Only because they realized no one would notice them not making women if the game was zombies and limited to 3 people and a cheerio on screen

BigDes

Damn.

Sorry man. That is so sad to hear.

Bronx-Man

Banned

My condolences, man. Life just ain't fair.

Hopefully the Criminal Justice System does right by you, your aunt & your family and put that motherfucker who beat her under the jail.

Young Magus

Sorry fam.
*hugs*

Shy

Jesus. I am so sorry. I can't begin to understand what you and your family are going through.

Hope they put that fucker under the prison, and through away the key.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom