• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to bring down the mood from all of this gaming news but I've got some bad news fam. Just got a call from my cousin Greg about my aunt Carla that was sent to the hospital last week because of abuse from her then boyfriend. I was told three things, each one worse then the last.

She's not gonna get better, she won't wake up, and the respiratory ventilation was the only thing that was keeping her alive. So, everyone is gonna be there Saturday to see her before "the decision" is made. Called the family, everyone is taking it pretty bad some worse then others. Its gonna be a long Saturday.

As for me, I'm at home doing homework and listening to some Nujabes. Preparing myself for whats to come.

I'm sending you all the hugs and love I have.

Hate to bring down the mood from all of this gaming news but I've got some bad news fam. Just got a call from my cousin Greg about my aunt Carla that was sent to the hospital last week because of abuse from her then boyfriend. I was told three things, each one worse then the last.

She's not gonna get better, she won't wake up, and the respiratory ventilation was the only thing that was keeping her alive. So, everyone is gonna be there Saturday to see her before "the decision" is made. Called the family, everyone is taking it pretty bad some worse then others. Its gonna be a long Saturday.

As for me, I'm at home doing homework and listening to some Nujabes. Preparing myself for whats to come.

Keep your head up, we got your back in spirit.

Damn man, sorry to hear that.

Spinluck

We are greater than what we suffer, I wish you and your family all the best my friend.

FyreWulff

That sucks. Thoughts are with you and your family.

deli2000

My condolences, that's awful.

I am so sorry. My condolences to you and your family. I pray for justice.

Sch1sm

Who in here has a PS4 again? I need to add some of y'all, I just want to join one of yalls party and talk shit in your ears while I'm not even playing the game, just watching PSVue or some shit.

Stay strong man.

This nigga. I've got one. PSNID is in my profile here.

Sorry to hear it, man. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. Hopefully the guy pays for what he's done. :c

Slayven

Sorry to hear that man

Loudninja

So sorry man :(

shingi70

Banned

Shit, sorry to hear that man.

Sorry to hear.. Stay strong fam

Hopefully Karma finds that fool

:/

my condolences to you and yours.

Sorry to hear that

I wish you and your family well through this...

BigDes

Morning, G.

----

Today's my first day back to classes and I'm nothing more than a ball of dread. Happy to not be entirely idle, at least. Month of August was a lot of nothing for me.

You'll be fine. That's an order.

But for serious, everyone is feeling that dread too, you will be ok

That show is so black, all the little things.

Donald Glover can play Miles as long as he gets to write him

Dude! So many funny lines..holy shit. Between that
"don't let me down"
and
"that ain't gay..that's just jail"
I had to pause the show to stop laughing over dialog.

andthebeatgoeson

How the fuck is Johnson a real candidate? Dudes can't really wonder why he's in the single digits.

'Hey, it's September, probably the whole populace is getting serious about this election. Maybe i should study?'

You better watch your back..

e3MyHlW.gif

ishibear

is a goddamn bear

tumblr_liumt9P5cw1qgd4dio1_400.gif

God... I'm so sorry. You and your family have my prayers and sympathies. I can't imagine how hard this must be. Take care of yourself. /hugs/

D i Z

Mornin' all.

Today in story time, let's read about my hero:

Mmmm. Ulcer. homerdrool.png

So that's who Dr. Gonzo was!

My condolences to you and your family. That's so awful.

cdyhybrid

Hold on to your butts. The entire roster of the Seattle Seahawks is going to do a team protest during the national anthem on Sunday. Which also happens to be 9/11.

So that's who Dr. Gonzo was!

Dude was something else, man. He disappeared in Mexico. It's a real shame. I want to read his writing. Him reading from his book La Cucaracha is some real shit. Writing sounds really good.

Hold on to your butts. The entire roster of the Seattle Seahawks is going to do a team protest during the national anthem on Sunday. Which also happens to be 9/11.

OH SHIT. GET EM, SEAHAWKS. That's awesome. They got cajones for sure.

Nudull

Banned

I'm so sorry to hear this. Hopefully, justice will be served.

RedSwirl

Senran Kagura legit has some of the best writing in games. I hate that it's buried under fetishy bullshit, but the game's writing is ridiculously good. Note: this is mainly referring to the 3DS main franchise and not the vita spinoffs. The vita games are just plain fun as fuck. The fact that the anime is fucking pandering trash too doesn't help its case, which is bizarre cause the source is again really well written. Valkyrie Drive is the same, except the anime is a separate animal and goes from zero to bleak with a quickness.

So if I were to check out SK2 by itself for a few hours would that be enough to see what it's all about? Is there need for like a plot synopsis of the first one or something?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE

Damn, if I were them I would be legit worried I wouldn't make it home that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom