• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
can you imagine gaming side when the NX is revealed?

KmDn0ED.gif

Sch1sm

You'll be fine. That's an order.

But for serious, everyone is feeling that dread too, you will be ok

An order. AIGHT, THEN.

It's been okay. I mean. 2 lectures today, back to back, 6 hours total. First I can tell I won't enjoy, at least I don't see myself being fond of the prof. Second makes up for it, though. Lot more approachable dude, got that energy I need to stay awake for a second round of 3 hours in a chair.

LAWD JESUS, the Chick Fil-A in my mall will deliver to mall employees in their stores if they use the mobile app. I'm sorry other food court places, YOU LAWST. Blessed be to my 12 count chicken nuggets, chick fil-a sauce, waffle fries and milkshake.

D i Z

Doug Baldwin just confirmed they're doing something: https://twitter.com/dougbaldwinjr/status/773969821360754688

What exactly they're going to do remains to be seen. Maybe Goodell makes them play the anthem before the players come out or something.

The Washington Spirit is getting backlash right now for doing this to prevent Megan Rapinoe from protesting. Goodell may want to sit this one out and respect the right to protest.

cdyhybrid

The Washington Spirit is getting backlash right now for doing this to prevent Megan Rapinoe from protesting. Goodell may want to sit this one out and respect the right to protest.
Yeah I saw that. Cowardly shit.

I don't think Goodell needs to do anything. This is going to get more people watching to see what they do (and the NFL loves their ratings), and besides, are people going to be mad enough to stop watching football? I fucking doubt it, haha.

D i Z

Yeah I saw that. Cowardly shit.

I don't think Goodell needs to do anything. This is going to get more people watching to see what they do (and the NFL loves their ratings), and besides, are people going to be mad enough to stop watching football? I fucking doubt it, haha.

Might even get a Jersey sales spike. Kaep's Jersey sales went through the roof last week.

Breakdown:

- I called you by friendly name "nigga"

- You escalated by calling me a "bitch"

- I upgraded you to "talking bout my cooking" tier, so I declared you a redheaded brave hoe..Demi knows the reference..

We clear, dear?

Oh yea "like fuck that nigga" is a friendly reference so I responded in kind. Then you respond to me with a reference only ONE person knows of.

Whatever. Back to sitting in my car.

Malyse

So if I were to check out SK2 by itself for a few hours would that be enough to see what it's all about? Is there need for like a plot synopsis of the first one or something?
No pun intended, by what makes SK good is how well developed the character backstories are. I would see if you could find the pre-mission character monologues and read them or something cause I imagine it's a little difficult to care about the story without the corresponding motivations.

SK2 is fun though. There is that.

-----

My god. I made this cinnamon and ginger based beef curry and paired it with this sweet coconut milk rice? This might be the greatest thing I've ever cooked.

Village

Last college semester, almost done. I have this toy making class, for whatever reason instructor decided to take us to a museum

I went to the Geppi Entertainment Museum in baltimore, a bunch of rad stuff from entertainment from the past century and a bit before. I have some rad pictures if anyone is interested.

How were you all's day

D i Z

When you are browsing Google images, select one then it has suggestions for what's "similar" and run across

cbdbd-expose2bthem2ball2b2528eta25292b252892529.jpg

And a bunch of sites for whites against jews

Sometimes we're offered gentle nudges and suggestions on things we need to change in our lives. Like shit that we actively look for on the internet.

I greatly appreciate the love fam. Truly do.

I'm gonna take a break from gaf for a few days. See y'all Sunday.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom