• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.
key-and-peele-black-republicans.jpg

As a black man...

Bronx-Man

Banned
Honestly, my interest in gaming & gaming side dropped massively when GG became a thing. That plus seeing the same bullshit threads over there everyday.

I want to start a thread in the OT called As a Black Man... that's going to discuss people who don't have their fellow brothers best interest in heart. I'll post the daffy pic, the Charles Barkley pic that's always thrown around, and anything else you guys can come up with.

Gaming side + race topic = complete trainwreck

Yeah LOL

I was coming in to say that gaming side niggas found it real easy to say that anything that wasn't native 1080p wasn't 1080p but seem to be tripping over themselves to say how stuff that's not native 4K is still ... somehow 4K-ish.

Then I saw the Max thread and well.

LOL

BigDes

Yeah LOL

I was coming in to say that gaming side niggas found it real easy to say that anything that wasn't native 1080p wasn't 1080p but seem to be tripping over themselves to say how stuff that's not native 4K is still ... somehow 4K-ish.

Then I saw the Max thread and well.

LOL
The Last Guardian doesn't have bad controls because Sony is making it and anyway there is no such thing as bad controls when you really think about it

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
The Last Guardian doesn't have bad controls because Sony is making it and anyway there is no such thing as bad controls when you really think about it
Hey guys I think Polygon are bad at videogames.huh, you seen their doom vid? lol And they cant even play the last guardian right cuz its ICO game. And dont even get me started on their starfox. They dont know to play the game because they never played a platinum game in their life.

Also Platinum is the perfect company.

Young Magus

Hey guys I think Polygon are bad at videogames.huh, you seen their doom vid? lol And they cant even play the last guardian right cuz its ICO game. And dont even get me started on their starfox. They dont know to play the game because they never played a platinum game in their life.

We takin the piss outta gaming side?

Yo GAF my wife came in the gaming room welding an ax demanding an explanation about my 6 year affair and this text she found on my phone with her sister.........
What do I do if she attacks my PS4 is it safe?

Platinum should make a game with every license in existence. Oh, the last 3 sucked? That wasn't real Platinum. Kamiya would never make a bad game.

Lucini

Banned
bish is the realest.

That was the best warning post I've seen on a forum, ever, I think. He's about to walk back to his keyboard like:

400px-Omar.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom