• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Edit: ok these ads have the same level of targeting as facebook ads.
r6n4d4W.jpg
The bioshock games remind me of Brian from family guy. Throws out a bunch of surface level deepness but falls apart when examined a little bit It is one of the few times where the game actually gets in the way of the story. I think the story would have been served better by being in another form of media
Yeah I feel the same way. Still beat the game and platinumed it tho. I dont know why.

D i Z

I played Bioshock with a sound system and it was probably one of the better game experiences I've had.

This. The first couple of times that I attempted Bioshock just couldn't hold my interest.
It wasn't until I hooked up the sound that I became completely locked into the game.
Their sound design team were the real MVP's.

Edit:

Follow up to his first vid on racism in the UK, Akala on The UK Being Responsible for Slavery in America

Trey

Going back to games, I'm not sure what's up with Last Guardian but could imagine what would happen to this site if it turns out to be a bust? Shit, if that and FFXV turn out to be busts?

1-hold-on-to-your-butts-45V6MGs.gif

It'll score 8s and 9s while selling 2500 copies in Japan and 200k worldwide and it will get endless praise by the people who have already been on its jock. People will talk of being so emotionally touched they decided to call their mothers, and how the gameplay is resonant because it asks you to do nothing at all while the controls are clunky and turgid.

I hope it does well and that people like it, but the idolatry it's gonna receive is going to be over the top.

Imm0rt4l

It'll score 8s and 9s while selling 2500 copies in Japan and 200k worldwide and it will get endless praise by the people who have already been on its jock. People will talk of being so emotionally touched they decided to call their mothers, and how the gameplay is resonant because it asks you to do nothing at all while the controls are clunky and turgid.

I hope it does well and that people like it, but the idolatry it's gonna receive is going to be over the top.
I take it you don't like team ico games.

Shy

Good mor..
Morning Gaf
Mornin all.
Morning.
How y'all been
I've been doing meh. But thank you for asking.

how about you. ?
Dark Souls 2 is the best one

Now fight me
J4pll4y.gif

The fuck are you taking about? I change inputs just by speaking. My lights dim and subwoofer turns on when I start a movie. My tv and living room turn on when I walk through the door without lifting a finger. Get on my level
It's true. Gordon's yard is on Skynet level shit.

Gattsu25

Banned
Day 1
People can post all the silly the want
Wanna go around killing some racists.

Reminding me of Blaster Knuckle
2.jpg

15.jpg

Take yourself back to the 1880s where the KKK is thriving and the African American community lives in fear. The African Americans don't fear the KKK simply because they beat, rape, and kill them. No. They fear the KKK because the KKK eats them. They are the aptly named man-eaters, a kind of mix between werewolves and vampires. They consume human flesh, can shapeshift into various forms, and are practically immortal. Only one man, an ex-heavyweight boxer named Victor Freeman, dares to stand up to them. Equipped with a small arsenal and a set of modified brass knuckles, can our hero defend his people and avenge his past?

This looks AWESOME

Trey

How come you don't overwatch with the squad no more, b?

I appreciate the sentiments of the thread, but some advice: Do it because it needs to be said and done, not for the daps. The last person advertising his "fight the power" threads in here had to get clipped and change his name before he just stuck to magical girls and making terrible OT titles.

I know you mean well, but it does come off as grandstanding.

How come you don't overwatch with the squad no more, b?

I appreciate the sentiments of the thread, but some advice: Do it because it needs to be said and done, not for the daps. The last person advertising his "fight the power" threads in here had to get clipped and change his name before he just stuck to magical girls and making terrible OT titles.

I know you mean well, but it does come off as grandstanding.

Thanks for the tip.

That thread on the Police Club backing trump is scary. I don't look forward to election night no matter who wins. I expect disorder and unrest for a week at least and its terrifying imagining a network of cops empowered by a Trump victory roaming the streets.

I was already scared and suspicious of people living in Missouri, but now I am fucking terrified. I don't want to leave my house now. This concealed carry thing has me shook. I'm living in Hell. I've met so many psychotic insane people who love guns in this state already. Now they'll have guns and I won't know about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom