• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Hes been tagged so that automatically sets your thread posting reputation.

I hit you hit with my outrider longsword but you parry my stab. But then I manage to dodge because wonky hitboxes and I get behind you during the lag to backstab you.

I win.
Well harson enjoys dookie, and he still puts in the work

BigDes

Hes been tagged so that automatically sets your thread posting reputation.

I hit you hit with my outrider longsword but you parry my stab. But then I manage to dodge because wonky hitboxes and I get behind you during the lag to backstab you.

I win.

If there were any complaints that were massively over exaggerated in that game it was the hitboxes

Now the bosses ability to turn 180 degrees on the spot is what the real bullshit in that game was.

Gattsu25

Banned
Dark Souls 2 is the best one

Now fight me

hicksaponebaytwelvezqz8l.gif

Bronx-Man

Banned
Going back to games, I'm not sure what's up with Last Guardian but could imagine what would happen to this site if it turns out to be a bust? Shit, if that and FFXV turn out to be busts?

1-hold-on-to-your-butts-45V6MGs.gif

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
If there were any complaints that were massively over exaggerated in that game it was the hitboxes

Now the bosses ability to turn 180 degrees on the spot is what the real bullshit in that game was.
The fume knight fight is what I think is every wrong with that game. DS1 aint no prize either. Anor londo enemy placement was worse than all of the DS2 enemy placement.

Gattsu25

Banned
Going back to games, I'm not sure what's up with Last Guardian but could imagine what would happen to this site if it turns out to be a bust? Shit, if that and FFXV turn out to be busts?

http://getsokt.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/1-hold-on-to-your-butts-45V6MGs.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

The game hasn't impressed me since they first showed it off. I'm expecting nothing, at this point.

Numb

Imagine if the new Red Dead has Django as lead.

Day 1
People can post all the silly the want
Wanna go around killing some racists.

Reminding me of Blaster Knuckle

2.jpg
15.jpg

Take yourself back to the 1880s where the KKK is thriving and the African American community lives in fear. The African Americans don't fear the KKK simply because they beat, rape, and kill them. No. They fear the KKK because the KKK eats them. They are the aptly named man-eaters, a kind of mix between werewolves and vampires. They consume human flesh, can shapeshift into various forms, and are practically immortal. Only one man, an ex-heavyweight boxer named Victor Freeman, dares to stand up to them. Equipped with a small arsenal and a set of modified brass knuckles, can our hero defend his people and avenge his past?

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Day 1
People can post all the silly the want
Wanna go around killing some racists.

Reminding me of Bluster Knuckle
Man that sounds like black berserk. Awesome. Theres also a really good manga about a blues singer with spectacular art which sadly got cancelled. The artist went on to make an award winning ecchi manga.

Also you should play red dead revolver, its the precursor to redemption but dont know if it plays well.

Numb

Man that sounds like black berserk. Awesome. Theres also a really good manga about a blues singer with spectacular art which sadly got cancelled. The artisy went on to make an award winning ecchi manga.

Also you should play red dead revolver, its the precursor to redemption but dont know if it plays well.

Spoiler alert
It IS black Berserk.
Even got the left arm weapon

But more pimpin
I mean look at him

Never had the chance to play it.
Someday maybe

Zekes!

Man that sounds like black berserk. Awesome. Theres also a really good manga about a blues singer with spectacular art which sadly got cancelled. The artist went on to make an award winning ecchi manga.

Yeah, Me and the Devil Blues. His next manga's popularity, Prison School, allowed him to revive Me and the Devil Blues. Which reminds me, I should check to see what's up with that. Also Prison School is amazing

Numb

Dusk Soldier decided to mess up the thread with his jibbery joo, so I had to deal with that post personally.
giphy.gif

Damn, when was this made?
Also i think its up on the ps4 butmaybe its just on the australian store.
I'll put it in the backlog
Yeah, Me and the Devil Blues. His next manga's popularity, Prison School, allowed him to revive Me and the Devil Blues. Which reminds me, I should check to see what's up with that. Also Prison School is amazing
Can't belive he went from that to PS

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Wowowowow
Are you saying its back? This is news to me! Yeah I also read Prison School but its slow right now.

Zekes!

giphy.gif

From what I understand, his early manga were gag mangas, so it's more like how did he go from all of that to Me and the Devil Blues haha

Wowowowow
Are you saying its back? This is news to me! Yeah I also read Prison School but its slow right now.

Looks like the 5th volume got released last July in Japan? Doesn't look like anyone is actively translating the new stuff though; seems like only two of the chapters have been done, and that was several months ago

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta

giphy.gif

I assume the author got mad and wanted to prove his theory that only smut is popular and made Prison School to prove it but ended up being the best smut of all time and has ton of money now and popularity.

Slayven

So 40 threads with folks saying the same thing and memes being danked live?

Think Bioshock Infinite. Even if they're bad or okay, fans will insist they're amazing and transformative.

Some years later... "eh".

Slayven

Think Bioshock Infinite. Even if they're bad or okay, fans will insist they're amazing and transformative.

The bioshock games remind me of Brian from family guy. Throws out a bunch of surface level deepness but falls apart when examined a little bit It is one of the few times where the game actually gets in the way of the story. I think the story would have been served better by being in another form of media

Zekes!

I really liked Bioshock Infinite but I only played through it once

it might help that I hadn't paid much attention to it prior to release

I also didn't like the original Bioshock and never played 2

Slayven

I mean it's a group of people who spend hours arguing over machines that do the same thing. Not exactly a haven for great discussion.

If only the conversation was that smart. The recent resolution talk is crazy.

Especially since i know people that have 60 inch tvs but still hook shit up via component cables (Gordon)

I guy in the Maximillian thread straight up called Black people a 'Generation of Victims'.

He is right but not for the reasons he thinks

If only the conversation was that smart. The recent resolution talk is crazy.

Especially since i know people that have 60 inch tvs but still hook shit up via component cables (Gordon)

The fuck are you taking about? I change inputs just by speaking. My lights dim and subwoofer turns on when I start a movie. My tv and living room turn on when I walk through the door without lifting a finger. Get on my level, hoe..

Oh, and I'll throw hands..

Slayven

The fuck are you taking about? I change inputs just by speaking. My lights dim and subwoofer turns on when I start a movie. My tv and living room turn on when I walk through the door without lifting a finger. Get on my level, hoe..

Oh, and I'll throw hands..

You know it is all love.

I will say this, i should have listen to you, bought a Roku tv and don't use the roku shit.

Bronx-Man

Banned

The bioshock games remind me of Brian from family guy. Throws out a bunch of surface level deepness but falls apart when examined a little bit It is one of the few times where the game actually gets in the way of the story. I think the story would have been served better by being in another form of media

I love the first BioShock game, but B:I was some ol' bullshit.

Slayven

Dude..can't you return it/give it away? Just grab an Amazon stick. Shit is like $35-39?
Nah it was still the best tv at my price range, it's all good. But I been meaning to get on that kodi shit, just been lazy
Damn, there is still resolution talk? I remember being on Gamespot ten years ago and people talking about that shit. Good god.

I don't even know half the technical jargon anymore

what happened to arguing about bits

Dude love counting pixels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom