• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Team K' maximum cool
RIP godlike sprites 😱
K has the best neutral sprite.
K'_Sprite.gif

Reposting from the Marvel thread:

Leslie Jones Discovered Black Panther Last Night and It Was the Best

It’s really important to me that Marvel change the character’s name from Black Panther to Cat Dude or Big Ass Cat Man, in honor of Leslie Jones.

Leslie Jones’ presence on social media is a pure delight in a world so full of darkness. For example, last night, Jones watched Captain America: Civil War for what must have been the first time. And she had a strong reaction to the sudden appearance of Black Panther:

kyCrEKy.png

I wish it were a big ass cat, just so she wouldn’t be disappointed. This is, of course a joke, for it is impossible to be disappointed with Chadwick Boseman’s T’Challa. A sentiment that Jones went on to share:

cxEtCoZ.png

Beyond the purity of her enthusiasm, it’s also just nice to see someone react to this with no preconceived ideas. Even our first time seeing Civil War, we all—by virtue of our jobs—knew a ton about the movie. Even without that, as nerds we were aware that Black Panther would be showing up. Jones’ tweets are of a form of discovery we will not have. And it’s amazing.

mIxzlaa.png

sabu.png

"Cat dude"

Malyse

Choo choooooo muthafucka's!

Fun fact: Moana was actually originally scheduled for a 2018 release, but after Frozen took off it got pushed up, first to 2017, then to Thanksgiving 2016. I've been waiting for this since December 2013.

and then there's this guy
damn, almost looks as good as Uncharted 4's tropical levels, and that's a helluvan accomplishment. Disney's come a long way

"almost"

Zekes!

Must be a slow night ...

Yo, I've been at work and university all day. It's been dry

The amount of "questionable" anime upskirt shit that pops up for me is pretty obnoxious. That ain't some search history shit..that's just visiting GAF.

Are you sure its not BL ads? Should tell people in the OT sticky.

Shit was an ad for "Snapfuck". I be there was probably some questionable stuff in the OT that got me that ad

edit: shows how much I pay attention to stickies, 'cause I never paid attention the current one

Dai101

Banned
Yo, I've been at work and university all day. It's been dry

Yeah. I know that feel. I'd want so much to go outside and party, since you know, today's (ok, officially tomorrow) Mexico's birfday but alas, i'm stuck here in the shop for no real reason.

Zekes!

Yeah. I know that feel. I'd want so much to go outside and party, since you know, today's (ok, officially tomorrow) Mexico's birfday but alas, i'm stuck here in the shop for no real reason.

Sounds like us here in BCT need to bring the party to you

Johndoey

Banned
Salutations! I hope you all are well.

Barbie Star light adventure is surprisingly good. Barbie is telekinetic and that's great.

Has anyone seen Imperium?

D i Z

Salutations! I hope you all are well.

Barbie Star light adventure is surprisingly good. Barbie is telekinetic and that's great.

Has anyone seen Imperium?

Sup hom......

k.

Kind of want to watch Imperium. Kind of don't want to at the same time.

SHIT. Forgot somehow. For sure. Not a fan of the new time slot..

Was not even aware that there was a switch.

Edit: Really hope that it's not being moved because of the Hell/GR content. Wouldn't mind it at all if they took the opportunity to get a little raw with it tho.

Ross61

I really thought this #teacherbae discussion would be over by now. It's been already dealt with even though I on the side of she was fine as is.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
Is Athena supposed to be a prototypical magic girl? I've never followed SNK so half the XIV cast look like background npcs given wacky movesets.

pretty much. she gets design changes every once in a while, but she manages to go back to the sailor suit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom