• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Even if trump wasn't trump he is a dude that made his money in NYC real estate. You don't get rich in that without a few bodies

Yes. I am voting for Trump.

Biggest reason? The Clintons are evil, and mainstream media will not expose them. Check out this video, about the Clintons taking advantage of the Haitians, skipping to 5:40 if you need to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=x5IS6Ya005E&app=desktop

Then read or watch Clinton Cash if you need to.

Trump is the only candidate with the guts to take on a very corrupt establishment. I also believe he will unify the country, through the power of charisma (by definition, the combination of power and compassion).

WAKE ME UP

[reads Trumper's post]

CRAWLING IIIIN MYYY SKIIIIIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILLLL NOT HEEAAL..

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
[reads Trumper's post]

CRAWLING IIIIN MYYY SKIIIIIN

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILLLL NOT HEEAAL..
56111674.jpg

This is some serious fuckery.
https://youtu.be/l9dEZ0hRlF4
Fake e dit: some of those posters are some real party poopers, its almost like dejavu...

This is some serious fuckery.
https://youtu.be/l9dEZ0hRlF4

tumblr_ls3vkbpjCu1qgeckf.gif

Y12BkkW.gif

Duck Soup's dictator song sounds a little too spot on to the ridiculousness of Trump.

Spoken:
Lady:
If it's not asking too much,

Sung:
For our information
Just for illustration
Tell us how you intend to run the nation

Rufus T. Firefly:
These are the laws of my administration

No one's allowed to smoke
Or tell a dirty joke
And whistling is forbidden

Chorus:
We're not allowed to tell a dirty joke

Hail, hail Freedonia

Rufus:
If chewing gum is chewed
The chewer is pursued
And in the hoosegow hidden

Chorus:
If we choose to chew we'll be pursued

Rufus:
If any form of pleasure is exhibited
Report to me and it will be prohibited
I'll put my foot down, so shall it be
This is the land of the free

The last man nearly ruined this place
He didn't know what to do with it
If you think this country's bad off now,
Just wait 'til I get through with it

The country's taxes must be fixed
And I know what to do with it
If you think you're paying too much now
Just wait till I get through with it

*Whistle*

I will not stand for anything that's crooked or unfair
I'm strictly on the up-and-up, so everyone beware
If any man's caught taking graft, and I don't get my share
We stand him up against the wall and pop! Goes the weasel

Chorus:
So everyone beware, you're stricken or unfair
-------unless he gets his share

Rufus:
If any man should come between a husband and his bride
We'll find out which one she prefers by letting her decide
If she prefers the other man, the husband steps outside
We stand him up against the wall and pop! Goes the weasel

Chorus:
The husband steps outside, relinquishes his bride
They stand him up against the wall and take him for a ride.

cdyhybrid

People trying to use logic and evidence-based arguments against Trump supporters in that thread. Don't know if there's a bigger waste of time.

Merc_

Jesus that Max thread was basically a Trump rally. It's been a while since I've seen so many racists feel bold enough to post like that. Of course I'm sure those were mostly alts...

Max seems to be sincere in his apology. He's a damn sight better then his defenders at least.

D i Z

Jesus that Max thread was basically a Trump rally. It's been a while since I've seen so many racists feel bold enough to post like that. Of course I'm sure those were mostly alts...

Max seems to be sincere in his apology. He's a damn sight better then his defenders at least.

If for nothing else that situation perfectly illustrated how being flippant or accidentally crossing that line very easily emboldening others to be a shitty as they want to be. It's like a rallying cry for assholes to feel safety in numbers.

Bronx-Man

Banned
guys, i just had the best idea of all time

check this: all-natural, 100% organic, gluten-free condoms

i'd even make a contest where if you could find the rare gold edition condom, you get 2 free tickets to a bon iver concert

You got people in the OT saying their uncle worked for Hilary

OT's trying to get people to fall for shit like "My cousin's second father's mother's brother's cousin's nephew's uncle's aunt worked for Hillary and you WON'T BELIEVE WHAT SHE SAID..."

People are just actively lying in OT now.

all you would have to do is pull one out in front of ya ladyfriend, and you're swimming knee deep in hipster pussy

i'd even make a contest where if you could find the rare gold edition condom, you get 2 free tickets to a bon iver concert

efRrSLR.png

D i Z

all you would have to do is pull one out in front of ya ladyfriend, and you're swimming knee deep in hipster pussy

Yeah, we kind of had a moment where we agreed to be cool on stuff like this. At least act like we got some sense up in here.

Watching A Different World on Netflix

Pro-tip to anyone who wants to binge, just start the show when Aretha Franklin sings the theme song. I just saved you some time.

BigDes

Jesus, Max actually appeared in that thread to say he did say it and he was sorry for saying it and people still ran in to show the world their ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom