• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imm0rt4l

bish already closed it, again. Going on a rampage, again.

ygZSd.gif

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
gonna give Max the benefit of the doubt

mostly because he actually apologized and wasn't an asshole about the whole thing.

That thread on the Police Club backing trump is scary. I don't look forward to election night no matter who wins. I expect disorder and unrest for a week at least and its terrifying imagining a network of cops empowered by a Trump victory roaming the streets.

If Trump wins I am literally buying a gun.

Bronx-Man

Banned
gonna give Max the benefit of the doubt

mostly because he actually apologized and wasn't an asshole about the whole thing.

If Trump wins I am literally buying a gun.
A Trump Presidency is honestly up there with the Civil War, WWII, & the Cold War for biggest threats America's ever faced, imo.

D i Z

He's already done so much damage to us a society. It will take years to recover from his acid-waste dump of a campaign, if ever.

He hasn't done anything that wasn't already happening. They were always going to gather behind some kind of political mantra ( the one of consciousness) that would be alternate to what the party had offered up in past elections. Sooner or later. It was plain to see where tea party rhetoric would lead people, even when the leaders abandoned the strategy. And if you remember during the initial rush for legitimacy, he wasn't the only batshit candidate the reps put up on the stage. He's just the most white and detached, and the most 'don't give a fuck'. If there is one thing we really can't blame him for it's how far this entire shit show has gone.

I was already scared and suspicious of people living in Missouri, but now I am fucking terrified. I don't want to leave my house now. This concealed carry thing has me shook. I'm living in Hell. I've met so many psychotic insane people who love guns in this state already. Now they'll have guns and I won't know about it.

I feel for you bruh. I didn't read what the remaining regulations were, but I'm hoping that there's some sanity left in there.

I feel for you bruh. I didn't read what the remaining regulations were, but I'm hoping that there's some sanity left in there.

People can't buy from federally-registered stores but they can buy at shows and online, which is no problem at all.

I know psychos who love guns that have grudges against me. I heard one of them recently got a job as a prison guard, so that's one creep that I've made an enemy of that will have a concealed carry in a heartbeat. I'm not fucking happy about this. I'm going to be blowing up some representatives' inboxes.

Sch1sm

Make a thread about someone trying to hack your PSN then say

"I don't have 2FA enabled and do not want to enable it"

Wat.

They don't care enough about their PSN. Bad practice as it is to have 2FA that sends a text rather than using it with their shitty app, it's definitely the difference between someone emptying your credit or PayPal balance, etc, and having your shit intact.

Crocodile

Christ on a fucking cracker that Max thread O_O

It's so hard to believe that not only is so much shit just lurking under the surface at NeoGaf that in spite of that this site is still better about shit like this than many other places. Depresses me :(

Good on Max for apologizing and owning up though. I haven't gotten a chance to see the clip but I think his response looks right on.

Loudninja

It's so hard to believe that not only is so much shit just lurking under the surface at NeoGaf that in spite of that this site is still better about shit like this than many other places. Depresses me :(

Good on Max for apologizing and owning up though. I haven't gotten a chance to see the clip but I think his response looks right on.
Agreed.

Imm0rt4l

A fb 'friend' just posted some "get over slavery already" type shit. I had some words for her and unfriended her. She doesn't do well with being confronted with her fuckshit. If she would have stayed posting pics of her ugly ass kid then she wouldn't have me calling her out.

TheFlow

Banned

The mad max thread? Or we talking something else

hypernima

Banned
A fb 'friend' just posted some "get over slavery already" type shit. I had some words for her and unfriended her. She doesn't do well with being confronted with her fuckshit. If she would have stayed posting pics of her ugly ass kid then she wouldn't have me calling her out.

I wouldn't expect any other thing sans savagery from you.

TheFlow

Banned
Omg that thread gave me fucking life. Bush thread of the year. Laughing at all the bans.

Yo bish is one scary motherfucker but I can't help but like him.

Max apologized. Which is all he can. The BCT and others will still keep him on the watch list though.

Edit: guys October is coming... we all know what threads we will be getting.

Yes. I am voting for Trump.

Biggest reason? The Clintons are evil, and mainstream media will not expose them. Check out this video, about the Clintons taking advantage of the Haitians, skipping to 5:40 if you need to:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=x5IS6Ya005E

Then read or watch Clinton Cash if you need to.

Trump is the only candidate with the guts to take on a very corrupt establishment. I also believe he will unify the country, through the power of charisma (by definition, the combination of power and compassion).

WAKE ME UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom