• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

D i Z

So a few years ago my sister disappeared in Blood Murder Woods. I just got a video through the mail of her being chased by a horrific monster made entirely of knives and hate.

So, who is up for a camping trip?

Only if it's in Missouri. We can rescue Fawful while we're at it.

She basically had revenge on a most super racist character.
Season itself was trash tho
One of the worst

So...you probably don't wanna know what happens to old girl in the next season.

She dies in the Hotel, and is one of the folks there now.

I haven't seen this season's AHS yet but I'm interested so far.

Mizerman

He's harnessing the chaos emeralds, after all these years

0cf.jpg

Sayonara, President Obama.

Dereck

How did that even get started?
http://sonicommunity.forumotion.com/t5866-immortality-protocol-cy-fox-book-01
“Understatement of the century, Susan.” Obama leaned forward and rested his elbows on the table, linking his fingers together. “Was it populated space, Nathan?”

“From a visual inspection, we could see at least one planet which appears to be Earth-like in its composition. You must understand sir, that we could only see with our naked eyes. We didn't dare to leave the ring for safety reasons. We didn't know how this fissure operates. It could have simply been a window that couldn't be breached. Worst case scenario was that it really was a breach.”

Obama seemed to take the news as if it were just another day in the office. “What's the current status of this anomaly?”

“Gone. The collider has been completely shut down under the guise of maintenance, sir. We all agreed that it wasn't a good idea to leave such an anomaly in place without knowing how exactly it was created, or if it could even be controlled.”

“Do you have any theories at least?”

“There is one, but it's very thin.”

“Try me,” Obama thinly smiled. Morgan had the feeling that the president's eyes were boring through his skull. He had the complete attention of one of the most powerful people on the planet now, and it made Nathan's hands sweat.

“We were testing several artifacts that were seconded to us by the U.S. Air Force. We were told that their presence at CERN was to be considered classified, along with their origin.”

Obama chuckled. “You mean the Chaos Emeralds?”

“May I assume that the subject is now no longer classified, sir?”

“In the interest of science and my own curiosity, you certainly may.” Obama looked over at the Secretary General. “Mr. Secretary, I have a very interesting story to share with you all, if I may address the Council. I'm sure a lot of you've wanted to hear it.”

The elderly South Korean nodded. President Obama stood up in his seat and crossed around the table to stand beside Morgan. “My little story begins at Roswell in 1947.”

what is this i don't even

Furyous

So a few years ago my sister disappeared in Blood Murder Woods. I just got a video through the mail of her being chased by a horrific monster made entirely of knives and hate.

So, who is up for a camping trip?

I'm from the city so fuck camping. 'Fuck I look like sleeping on unpaved ground among trees, insects, and all types of nature bullshit? Give me a fucking bed, proper walls, functioning electricity, wifi, a shower, refrigerator, and some exquisite botanicals like an actual human being deserves.

WAIT, Blasian Persuasion is a woman? *looks around for confirmation*

These 64 work weeks suck giraffe sperm but it's football season so all is better.

One of my friends keeps offering me an interstate commerce opportunity to distribute prime botanicals with a 25 percent cut for me. I merely told him that I do not engage in business dealings of questionable legality because jail sucks.

Slayven

That is what i love about the Japanese.

Only in japan can you have a guy use a BMX bike to beatup a bunch of ghosts and have it be serious as a heart attack.

Figboy79

Aftershock LA
Last one to be worth a damn

FFVIII was...not good. I mean, it's not FFXIII, but it's not good. I didn't even hate the story or characters that much, which I thought was pretty solid, but everything else about the game just didn't do it for me (like the Junctioning system and drawing magic). I guess after FFVII, I was expecting VIII to blow my socks off. Outside of the graphical jump between the two, I think 7 was better in many ways.

I think 9 and 12 are better than 8 for sure. 6 is still top tier for me, personally. Controversial opinion, I think 9 and 12 are better than 7 too. But to each his own, I guess.

Slayven

Do game companies expertment with systems anymore?

The FF with the rabbit chick, the job board was interesting but tedious as fuck to manage.

Furyous

The FF with the rabbit chick, the job board was interesting but tedious as fuck to manage.

Game companies cannot afford to get cute and do some avant garde shit for the sake of meeting a niche. We see this with that parkour game from EA. It's one thing for Hello Games to try something new but an entirely different thing for an AssCreed team comprised of over 500 people to make a unique title. These multinational entities need to recoup their substantial investment so it's best to rely on indies for the unique games.

Slayven

Game companies cannot afford to get cute and do some avant garde shit for the sake of meeting a niche. We see this with that parkour game from EA. It's one thing for Hello Games to try something new but an entirely different thing for an AssCreed team comprised of over 500 people to make a unique title. These multinational entities need to recoup their substantial investment so it's best to rely on indies for the unique games.
Not talking about brand new shit, but tweaks. Like Chrono Cross's color field. It was still turn base battle but added a little strategy to battles or not if you didn't care

Malyse

FFVIII was...not good. I mean, it's not FFXIII, but it's not good. I didn't even hate the story or characters that much, which I thought was pretty solid, but everything else about the game just didn't do it for me (like the Junctioning system and drawing magic). I guess after FFVII, I was expecting VIII to blow my socks off. Outside of the graphical jump between the two, I think 7 was better in many ways.

I think 9 and 12 are better than 8 for sure. 6 is still top tier for me, personally. Controversial opinion, I think 9 and 12 are better than 7 too. But to each his own, I guess.
Bashes 8 and sideswipes 13.
I see you making a play for the Ain't Shit crown.

Every KH and FF game tweaks the gameplay.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Slayven how do you keep waking up to make threads here
If I didn't have a good sense of humor i would have quit neogaf a long long time ago when I was in highschool.

Esther Jones — a black Harlem singer who performed regularly at the Cotton Club as Baby Esther — was an inspiration for the beloved cartoon sex symbol Betty Boop

16%2B-%2B1

FF8 was that shit, i had a save just to rewatch the ending and various parts of the game
FF9 was cancer

Merc_

lmao that Metal Gear Survive thread. I never want to hear gaming side say #FucKonami or complain about the treatment of creators by publishers ever again if they buy that game.

Zekes!

lmao that Metal Gear Survive thread. I never want to hear gaming side say #FucKonami or complain about the treatment of creators by publishers ever again if they buy that game.

Yo does it look good?

As goofy as the premise is, I don't want Konami to let that MGSV engine/gameplay go to waste on one game.

If shit plays and controls like MGSV I will most likely buy it unless it's complete dog shit in every other area

edit: I should mention that I'm no Metal Gear super fan, and don't give that much of a shit about Kojima, though it's shitty he had to leave.

edit 2: Yo this actually looks promising? Looks like a hack of MGSV to include zombies and minor base building shit. The melee looks kind of janky though; makes me wonder if any of the new gameplay elements are going to be lacking the kind of polish Kojima would've put on the game.

Shy

I have no intention of buying that piece of shit.

andthebeatgoeson

Like the Sin City sequel, they're a couple of years late with this shit..
Oh God, that movie sucked. It was terrible. How did they fuck it up so bad? Oh wait, i know. They just couldn't leave it alone. It already had 4 story lines they completed.
Damn, nigga you know quotes can shrink that shit right?
Oops.gif

Mobile doesn't let you know/gauge how big the image is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom