• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT15| - Equine, Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

Tom Hanks has played a old heroic white dude on Sea(even though that dude was full of bullshit), and Air.

Has there been heroic train conductor Hanks can play so he can complete the trilogy?

Tom Hanks has played a old heroic white dude on Sea(even though that dude was full of bullshit), and Air.

Has there been heroic train conductor Hanks can play so he can complete the trilogy?

A train conductor who also happens to be the last nigga on Earth.

Knock two birds out with one stone

Shy

Good morning, BCT. Where's Jandro been?
Morning Gaf
Morning y'all.
Good morning/evening/afternoon wherever you negroes/hafus are in the world.
Mornin all.
Morning dudes,
Morning morning.
So well spoken good as usual.
Good looking out. when i checked yesterday it wasn't updated.

New episode of So Well Spoken is out. (thanks to Shingi for looking out, i'm slipping)

So Well Spoken 38: Habitual Stupid Shit Do-er.

Episode description.
"Angelus, Mike & Moris talk about the new Mary Jane, Ryan Lochte, Donald Trump, Teanna Trump and dating sites."
exhibitimgbc5a_lg.jpg

Lol. Whoever wrote this definitely thinks all generations are full of themselves.
I AM NOT A MILLENNIAL. DAMM IT.
It's gonna be a Harley loves Trump explosion.
7pq1tGo.gif

He was a train conductor in Polar Express.

I don't how heroic he was though, i've never seen the film.

EDIT: When i was making this post, no one else replied yet. Sorry for the lateness.

Zekes!

Morning y'all

Thanks Zekes! I'm going to do much more research, but this gives me a way better understanding of it.

Usually when I hear it, it leans far more into the extreme, mostly because of my sources. I think more restorative/step by step approach, my friends think far more revolutionary/deconstructive/destructive.

Yeah I feel like I'm constantly learning more and more about it every week. I think people's ideas and attitudes about decolonization also depends on were you're located, and the awareness of Indigenous social issues. Like I'm not sure what decolonization ideas are like in the US; from an outsiders POV it seems like there's never any discussion about Native Americans topics and issues. Canada is pretty bad when it comes to being ignorant and unconcerned with our Indigenous population's issues, but I feel that they at least have a presence. Academically I often have readings about Indigenous people healing from the wounds of colonialism and Canadian history. There's a definite buzz about it here, that like I said, has even influenced recent government on a federal level.

It'll be interesting to see where the idea of decolonization goes, especially as there's more challenge to systemic oppression and the legacy of colonialism. Changing these long standing and foundational systems is something I find myself really interested in in my field of study. I feel like I know little to nothing at all though.

Slayven

Still living in a gangsta's paradise

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/artic...at-los-angeles-airport-after-loaded-gun-found

Coolio has been arrested at an airport in Los Angeles after a loaded gun was found in a carry-on bag during security screening, authorities in the US say.

Police at Los Angeles International Airport were alerted to the discovery on Saturday morning by security staff.

They detained a man who said the bag belonged to him.

An investigation found the bag held items said to belong to another man - later identified as Coolio - who was travelling with the first man.

This second man had already passed through security and had boarded an aircraft, Officer Alicia Hernandez said.

That was oddly more interesting than it had any right to be. Why isn't that dude pulling the Pewdiepie money?

Dude..that show is the shit. First, I'm hot sauce all day. Second, that DJ Camomile one is hilarious, until you watch the Joey Fatone one where he talks shit about him. Check them out..they're pretty much all good.

Dude..that show is the shit. First, I'm hot sauce all day. Second, that DJ Camomile one is hilarious, until you watch the Joey Fatone one where he talks shit about him. Check them out..they're pretty much all good.

I saw the one with DJ Khaled, and it was so damn funny. I loved how he got progressively angrier when discussing fuccbois.

Ello. 😄

Relatively old. But i'm afraid to give you an exact number because of the bad people who lurk this thread. (don't want it used against me in some way)

I'm almost as old as Slay though. (that's not a dig by the way)

You're older than me? Huh, I always pegged you as young.

I know but it gets awkward at family weddings and fiestas where everything has red hot chili peppers. Even the tortilla chips are premade with salsa on them.

I hear that. A few years ago, my (now former) stepmom was trying to scoop beans and guac onto my dinner plate, and I told her (politely, I might add, since we had just met) that I didn't want any. Then she hit me with a "what kind of Mexican are you?"

My natural instinct was to clap back with "the fuck you say?" But since we had just met and I was trying to make a good impression, I held my tongue.

Sch1sm

My father eats everything with pepper. This fucking guy puts pepper on plantain. Plantain!

My mother's the type to order every hot item on her food and then add her own chilli powder or hot sauce onto it. I question if she has tastebuds or nerves, at this point.

E: I wish I could reason like that for my ma, G, but the woman's only had alcohol once and it was as a kid to treat an ulcer from all the spice in her life. ��

My mother's the type to order every hot item on her food and then add her own chilli powder or hot sauce onto it. I question if she has tastebuds or nerves, at this point.

Ha! Sounds like we would get along. Again, I'm a spicy food guy. My mother..let's just say fuck boiled liver or any other animal organs. When it came time, I learned how to cook from my pops who was a chef, before he died. Then, started experimenting with different spices from around the world.

I mainly make Caribbean foods with a South Asian mix. Love the aromas and flavors. I can only make grub so hot for my wife and daughter, so I add the extra crazy to my plate/bowl..

Yeps older.

But i consider myself to be emotionally stunted as 16 years old.

But i don't think that's what you mean though.

I still love you all the same Shy.

Plus I'll be entering the dinosaur era next year so don't feel bad. We all can sit on our front lawns and throw cats at young kids.

Slayven

Think they were going for tan girl thing in japan

That said how do they relate to Redbull?

Oh it is for break dancing?

A thing still in 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom